sarah's slimming worls diary!!! i will do this.

ended up with va Bueno but it was there :( so gonna do the 105 syn thri the week thing.

might do a green Day tomorrow and red on Sunday ...

it's a free one I had the girl I got it off does sw too. I wouldn't normally eat them but was starving x

gonna have a green Day today.

b toast with scramble egg and spaghetti.

l unsure yet as going to the gym.

gonna weigh out some chicken hexb and have with chips later. will think of a nice meal while im in the gym :) x

How does it work. With free foods? Which foods are free? X

well technically all the food are free and you don't weigh in but every meal you have to have 1/3 of your plate superfree such as fruit veg etc. you have syns for naughty things or dressings. its simple when you have your head round itx

im starved and dunno what to hav......x

gonna start and write my diary properly.

GREEN DAY

breakfast toast hexb spaghetti and scramble egg.

no lunch was packing house up.

dinner. chilie and actifry pots hexb for mince. hexa on cheese on the top. will upload a pic.

syns a gold biscuit (6)

planning on a red day tomorrow but don't have a lot of food in so might change to extra easy.

gonna start and write my diary properly.

GREEN DAY

breakfast toast hexb spaghetti and scramble egg.

no lunch was packing house up.

dinner. chilie and actifry pots hexb for mince. hexa on cheese on the top. will upload a pic.

syns a gold biscuit (6)

planning on a red day tomorrow but don't have a lot of food in so might change to extra easy.

I love gold bars! Used to eat them as a kid!! Food sounds good. NO LUNCH is naughty tho haha

I ate my breakfast at lunch time had a lye in haha. Craig come in with a packet and he ate the lot haha. I will do better tomorrow. so hard at the mo iv got nowt in and don't wanna do a shop coz could move anytime next week ans don't fancy lugging food about as well x

I ate my breakfast at lunch time had a lye in haha. Craig come in with a packet and he ate the lot haha. I will do better tomorrow. so hard at the mo iv got nowt in and don't wanna do a shop coz could move anytime next week ans don't fancy lugging food about as well x

I totally get that!!! Slimming world is a pain as well in everything is from scratch really isn't it!!!

I totally get that!!! Slimming world is a pain as well in everything is from scratch really isn't it!!!

yup it is and iv ran out so quickly. I think ill buy more frozen stuff you get more like the veg etc. I used to do green days before and a couple of red and managed then lol its all about planning. so im now trying to plan tomorrow.....Head strain haha xx

yup it is and iv ran out so quickly. I think ill buy more frozen stuff you get more like the veg etc. I used to do green days before and a couple of red and managed then lol its all about planning. so im now trying to plan tomorrow.....Head strain haha xx

Yeah, I always plan my meals before I shop and then I know what I'm having each day. What a loser lol!!!

Yeah, I always plan my meals before I shop and then I know what I'm having each day. What a loser lol!!!

no your not I ised to years ago im gonna do it again x

lol new member. im gonna try and do it so I can use what I have in x

ForumRunner_20130511_182241.png

was lush x

hmm not sure I have chicken out so maybe chicken in a bag. I have to nip to the shops Coz have nothing in x

Hey Hun here to follow your diary. Have you joined group? I'm joining next Tuesday but trying to follow it until then I agree such a pain in the bum and so expensive making everything from scratch! X

Back