sarah's slimming worls diary!!! i will do this.

Hey Hun here to follow your diary. Have you joined group? I'm joining next Tuesday but trying to follow it until then I agree such a pain in the bum and so expensive making everything from scratch! X

hi and welcome :0)

yea I joined last week so first weigh in on Thursday. im sure there will be a cheaper way it's just figuring it out x

anyone have a recipe for the sw quiches. ...preferably with ham? xx

anyone have a recipe for the sw quiches. ...preferably with ham? xx

I use 4 eggs, 500g tub of cottage cheese, bacon and mushroom.
Mix the eggs together, but just enough to mix them, don't beat them or anything. Add the cottage cheese to the egg. Fry light the mushrooms and bacon (cut the bacon into bits_ then add to the mixture and pour into a flan/quiche dish. Cook on gas mark 6 for 1/2 hour or until firm to the touch.

That's copied from a thread on SW forum x

mmm sounds fab thanks chick xx

GREEN DAY! again lol.....council dinners all the way.

B 35g of shreddies with milk hexb and part of hexa will use the rest on teas.

L ravioli on toast hexb

D vegetable stew. potatoes, carrot, mushrooms broken spaghetti and oxo.

syns iv had crisps (8)

and ill have a melt with a tea (3).

feelin good about it all. Just been to asda and because iv planned and made a list I got loads for my money which im happy about only thing I forgot to get was eggs doh. ....wanted to make quiches too xx

gutted I missed the gym today just been so busy. so I will do a dvd later on. back to the gym tomorrow :) xx

i cannot be bothered to cook anything. ...... dunno what to have x

right thinking of a red day tomorrow. gonna have a chicken salad sandwich for lunch but dunno what to have for dinner. could go extra easy but all I really have in is chicken! .......

will do some more research on diary xx

right thinking of a red day tomorrow. gonna have a chicken salad sandwich for lunch but dunno what to have for dinner. could go extra easy but all I really have in is chicken! .......

will do some more research on diary xx

I've got ee sorted red and green confuse me though although I do like the thought of having x2 hex I need to get to group really to learn more! Have a good Hun x

well I did green and red yrs ago so I kno that and iv tried ee 3 times now. just hope it all works in my favour xx

afternoon.

extra easy day.

breakfast rubharb muller yog and banana.

lunch chicken salad sandwich. bun as hexb

dinner. pasta bake with garlic mushrooms and pepper.

had spicy butternut squash soup as a snack and omg it was hot hot hot.

syns crisps 4. will have something later too xxx

had a day from hell today not in a good mood x

junk! iv just found out vthe house we went for fell thru so im homeless in 2 weeks x

well havnt done well for me first week but j have too much stress at the mo to be thinking of diets. ill be healthy still just not sticking to anything x

Haven't been on much. What's happened? X

just the house we went for fell thru so we viewed onr last night and havr applied today but I have 2 weeks to move out of here. so we have pulled more money out so mega mega skint so just eating the house dry until I move cc

just the house we went for fell thru so we viewed onr last night and havr applied today but I have 2 weeks to move out of here. so we have pulled more money out so mega mega skint so just eating the house dry until I move cc

Oh no!!! Do u private rent?

yea :^ iv had a good day today think things are on the up for us xx

Back