sarah's slimming worls diary!!! i will do this.

will be better when I move lol xx

Moving house and everything that comes with can be so stressful hun.. hopefully things will start to look up for you soon... big hugs xx

hope so im bloody fed up. have a week and half left here got half our stuff packed and I just dunno where I am. I feel upset coz diet is going out the Window and ill be back to where I started :'( xxx

hope so im bloody fed up. have a week and half left here got half our stuff packed and I just dunno where I am. I feel upset coz diet is going out the Window and ill be back to where I started :'( xxx

Just try and stay strong hun... you have alot goin on at the mo.. the logical thing to say is forget bout the diet for the time being as you have so much otha stuff on ya plate...but as a fellow dieter I know that just cant be the case and how important losing weight is....all you can do is try your best sweetie... and dont beat yourself up when things dont go as great as normal when you are stressed... hopefully you will be settled soon and things will fall back into place...im here if you eva need a chat honey...xxx

ahh thanks hun. iv been mega stressed out like. was off work yesterday and got a new house sorted just hope all goes thru. I had a nice walk along tbe beach with my pup and cleared my head xxx

ahh thanks hun. iv been mega stressed out like. was off work yesterday and got a new house sorted just hope all goes thru. I had a nice walk along tbe beach with my pup and cleared my head xxx

You will get there honey.. we all go through stresses in our lifes.. things dont always go to plan... but we get there in the end.. glad you had a nice chilled out walk with ya pooch.. and are hopefully a bit less stressed out..what type of dog do ya have.hun.. I love dogs so much... xx

Last edited:
I have a 7 month old shih tzu she is knackered now lol

ForumRunner_20130516_215703.png

she is called bella xx

Aaaaawwwwwww.... she is abs gorgeous... and just a baby... here is my hunter. ..my two year old hungarian viszla....1368738358424.jpg1368738416922.jpg
Xxxx

Attachments

• 1368738395000.jpg
    1368738395000.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 21
haha she prefers bigger dogs than little ones. However a pup jumped on her today and she went in a huff coz it was trying to dominate her. ...huffy cow. he is lush tho xx

hiya im doing ok in my head now feel stress free and feel good about this house a bit nervous until my checks are done but suppose that's natural. been off food abit and not tried to diet in one way but iv decided to not start until uv moved. no point as im emptying the kitchen out and I refuse to chuck food or pack it as I still need to find somewhere to live for 3 days.

that's stressing me the most. my mam and dad don't have the room for 3 of us and neither does Craigs family. iv suggested maybe a mini holiday camping lol. I don't have extra money to stay anywhere im truly stuck! ! ideas anyone? ? ? lol im sick of hearing something will turn up. ....id like to know what will turn up. I have a week to find out!

Anyway have that off my chest. weather is vile think ill stay in today and pack some more up and clean empty cupboards etc. everyone have a nice day xx

hiya im doing ok in my head now feel stress free and feel good about this house a bit nervous until my checks are done but suppose that's natural. been off food abit and not tried to diet in one way but iv decided to not start until uv moved. no point as im emptying the kitchen out and I refuse to chuck food or pack it as I still need to find somewhere to live for 3 days.

that's stressing me the most. my mam and dad don't have the room for 3 of us and neither does Craigs family. iv suggested maybe a mini holiday camping lol. I don't have extra money to stay anywhere im truly stuck! ! ideas anyone? ? ? lol im sick of hearing something will turn up. ....id like to know what will turn up. I have a week to find out!

Anyway have that off my chest. weather is vile think ill stay in today and pack some more up and clean empty cupboards etc. everyone have a nice day xx

Glad to here you are feeling a little better...
The camping idea sounds good and quite inexpensive...are you thinkin caravan or tent... would be nice for you all to have a wee break and relax..
if its only for 3 days hun could you and craig not stay between both your familys houses separately?? I know its not nice bein apart at a particilarly tough time but maybe an idea if there no other option.... xxx

no it would cost us more in petrol coz our families live un 2 different towns and I work in another lol. im gonna see uf there is a premier inn that has a deal on sometimes there is or a bnb xxx

argh what a crap weekend iv had! !!! im sick of my life I just feel betrayed pfffft xx

Hi babe
I hope you are well. Sorry to hear about crap weekend, what happened? Areyou okay? Sorry for not responding in your diary for a while, I tend to forget peoples diaries when they are not in the ww section. Will try to reply more xx

Back