Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Just sat down for the first time today! Am exhausted but the dreaded cupboard under the stairs has been packed away, along with all the wine, CDs, DVDs etc.

We have a few more empty boxes so might tackle the bottom of my wardrobe later, although that might be enough for one weekend! All good body magic too! Definitely needed the omelette we cooked at lunchtime - I was flippin starving!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like you've been busy bees. Enjoy chilling for the rest of your weekend honey :) xxxx.

what a busy day indeed! have you got rid of stuff or are you packing it all up? I picked myself up some goats cheese today! :) xx

Lol - so much goats cheese love! Ours is all gone now...sad times!

We took a heap of stuff to the charity shop last week but this weekend was just boxing up. My god we have a lot of booze! And cookery books - far too many! The garage is now full of boxes, so feels nice that the worst areas of hoarded stuff (loft, under stairs cupboard etc) are all cleared. Kitchen and wardrobes next weekend!

What have you been up to today my lovely?

xxx

Just had 2 syns of Carte D'or Light and a chopped freddo with lots of frozen raspberries. Heaven! Although I have got rather a taste for chocolate now...must resist!xx

Is it really Sunday already? Crazy times! EE day today: B - hexb bacon roll with 1/3 hexa laughing cow light and 1 syn ketchup L/D - sw friendly roast with leeks, carrots, peas, broccoli. Followed by pavlova - 8 syns
Snacks - strawberries, banana

Scales are still 10.6 but you never know what they might do in the morning. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Yep already comes around so quickly! Hood you enjoyed yours :) xxxx

And roast sounds yummy xxxx

1lb off at wi this morning. Would have liked another one but can't be greedy after such a good result last week.

Red day today:
B - muller light and some raspberries
L - roasted onion soup with 1/2 hexa1 laughing cow light and 1/2 hexb1 crispbread
D - pulled pork and salad in HEXB2 wholemeal roll with 1 syn BBQ sauce
Snackage - Alpen light (1/2 hexb1), Cheesestring (1/2 HEXA1) banana, leftover pavlova (8 syns)

Hope everyone's Mondays fly by!xx

Last edited:
Well done lovely :) xxxx

Thanks girls. Looking forward to having my healthy BMI back next week - it irked me greatly losing that!

Sounds like we are going bed shopping tonight - we're struggling to find one we both like seeing as the one we loved in Next is now sold out in king size. Boo! So gonna make today's food a red day so we can have a quick pulled pork sandwich tonight and head out to the shops. It's a bit of a drive to the closest Dunelm Mill, The Range etc but we have tried all the traditional places you'd look for beds so we are widening our search a bit!

xx

We are looking for a bed too! Nearly bought one in bensons for beds but going to check out another one there tonight as found a poor review on the bed we were gonna get :/

Yum i could just eat a pulled pork sandwich! Going to cook that on Sunday i've decided!

xxxx

Couldn't be bothered to go out so back to EE!

EE
B- muller light and some raspberries
L - roasted onion soup with 1/2 hexa1 laughing cow light and 1/2 hexb1 crispbread
D - pork stir fry with a tonne of veg. 2 syns oyster sauce
Snackage - Alpen light (1/2 hexb1), Cheesestring (1/2 HEXA1) raspberries, 2 chocs (4 syns) leftover pavlova (6 syns)

Morning girls!

Brr...what a chilly morning!

B - Muller Light with raspberries
L - taking clients out for lunch, going for a salad with grilled chicken breast with dressing on the side
D - warm pulled pork salad with HEXB2 croutons and HEXA cheese (hopefully two lots of salad in a day will counteract the 2 chocs and bit of pavlova I had last night!)
Snackage - banana, pineapple, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)

xx

Last edited:
Back