Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Have an amazing time!!!!!!!!

Hey gorgeous ones!

Some of you have seen on FB but thought I would post here too. Had a lovely day getting lost in the sunshine, drinking gluwein and eating waffles!

xxx

image-2797353468.jpg

image-1400910522.jpg

image-154147162.jpg

image-182538150.jpg

image-3369837824.jpg

image-1882232265.jpg

image-3183579704.jpg

image-1247788463.jpg

image-3855777112.jpg

image-4259672894.jpg

image-1402691900.jpg

image-1771242732.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love it!! Can I find you on FB to keep up to date? I still have decided which city to visit in July and you might be swaying me!!!! Xxxx

Of course you can! I'm Sarah Corbett although we are quite common so might be easier to find me through Ging or Tash?xxx

I found you! I also found Ging but can't add her. I don't know any other names so I stopped haha. Can't wait to see all of the pics!!! Xx

Accepted! We are getting drunk in a random bar after eating the most amazing ribs ever!

I'm sure all the girls will find you now you've managed to find me xxx

It looks amaaaaazing!! Especially that waffle!! Yummmm!! The red rose bar (I can't remember it's proper name?!) has yummmmmy beer and red roses hanging from the whole ceiling
If you find time for a visit it's well worth it! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It looks amaaaaazing!! Especially that waffle!! Yummmm!! The red rose bar (I can't remember it's proper name?!) has yummmmmy beer and red roses hanging from the whole ceiling If you find time for a visit it's well worth it! Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just went to the Red Rose but they are closed for holidays til 5 Feb. Boo!xxx

image-3947703658.jpg

Hey lovely, the piccies on FB look like you've both had a FAB time!

I couldnt stop looking at the picture of the waffle covered in cream and lovely chocolate sauce - mmmmmmmm :ignore:
xxxx

Morning gorgeous girlies!

I'm back to Earth with a huuuuuuuuuge bump today! Back in the office at 7.30 am with about a million emails to work through plus a project for my boss which needs to be done today for her to present to the board tomorrow! EEEEK!!

No food in so have got a toffee Muller and a sachet of porridge oats to get me through the day. Really not feeling hungry after four days of massive over-indulgence. We had such an awesome time but I am so wishing I had booked today off to recover as I feel so totally shattered!

My iPhone has stopped working too - I've had no phone service for 48 hours and now my wifi has stopped working too. Anyone else on EE having problems?

Won't have time to be around much today but just wanted to stop by and say hi! What did I miss? Need to read Ging's NTAs post!!! Will try and catch up on diaries tonight...

xxxxx

Hey lovely sounds like you had an amazing time - what was your favorite bit?

Shock to the system work isn't it lol especially coming back to that sort off deadline!

I've heard people having EE issues last night so definitely isn't Just you xxxx

Good morning beautiful!! :)
It looked like you had the best time ever! You seemed to cram so much into your time there! Did dave love it?!!

Mmm toffee and oats, the food of champs! Really hope today goes fast...but is long enough for you to get your project done! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey girls!

Almost cleared the inbox so just sneaking back in!

Dave loved every minute of it and so did I! Oh there were so many favourite bits...maybe climbing 333 steps to the top of the bell tower and them chiming (they play random tunes like It's a Long Way to Tipperary!) just as we got to the top...or hiring bikes and cycled out to a gorgeous little village for a Belgian coffee. Yum!! Or drinking the best G&T ever in a tiny little bar with 122 gins!

xxxxx

Back