Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

They do it at my local cinema by the scoop. Peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups in it. Can't buy it in supermarkets etc.

But they have brought out a different one in supermarkets, one of the CORE ones, which is peanut butter and jam basically - raspberry jam core, vanilla & PB ice cream and peanut butter cups through it - OMG! I haven't tasted this one yet....refusing to buy it til I'm at target lol.

They do it at my local cinema by the scoop. Peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups in it. Can't buy it in supermarkets etc.

But they have brought out a different one in supermarkets, one of the CORE ones, which is peanut butter and jam basically - raspberry jam core, vanilla & PB ice cream and peanut butter cups through it - OMG! I haven't tasted this one yet....refusing to buy it til I'm at target lol.

Yeah I think I should steer well clear until I'm at target!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just doing the diary rounds after a few days away from the laptop. A huge congratulations on getting into the 9s, well done x

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

I bought this ice cream on Friday and its by far, the BEST ice cream I've ever tasted!!! Seriously, don't buy unless you're ok with eating it all lol. X

Ah poor you, deffo feed a cold, its the best way.

I really want peanut butter cups and peanut butter ice cream and actually just peanut butter in general after reading your diary :drool:xx

Hi Hun,

I'm only catching up now after a few days of being offline and quite bold and indulgent (quite is an understatement)

Congratulations on getting in to the 9's. That is a dream come true, you must be so happy!

You really are so good and motivated though. Your food is always spot on and I can tell you're so determined. I'm glad you're doing exercise too because no matter what people say about being able to lose weight without exercise it's good for your body and your overall sense of wellness. I feel that way anyway!

The steak your OH is making looks gorgeous. Can't wait to have a back garden some day (apartment livin' eh?) How did you make your coleslaw? I made it one time with carrot, cabbage and extra light mayo but it was really harsh tasting and just not very nice!

Feel very motivated having read your diary xxx

Hi girls,

I'm feeling super sorry for myself - totally full of cold :( Have done nothing but eat and sleep today!

Loved my Reece's cup - totally worth the syns.

Am currently considering a mini milk to soothe my throat a bit!

I usually make coleslaw by shredding cabbage, finely slicing onion and grating carrot. Then add a mix of extra low fat mayo and fat free fromage frais plus a smidge of mustard powder and some salt and pepper. It's a bit more tangy than shop bought, but it's nice :) xx

Oh Hun I hope you're ok! On the plus side at least you can rest up at home and tend to yourself without having to Slave away at that old horrid job while you're ill! :)

It's no fun feeling grotty but make sure Dave looks after you and has you fighting fit in no time! :) xxx

Get well soon, it's horrible having a summer cold! xx

Thanks all. So glad it's this week not next week so at least I can chill. Really does feel like a waste of my time off though!

Emsie - I saw them but thought there were better value chocs syn-wise so didn't get them. I hear the magnum ones are amazeballs?xx

Back