Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Haha I always see that advertised on Really?!
I can completely see the attraction when stuck indoors in bed needing some easy watching American trash to make you feel better! Xx

It totally does! There are like 24 episodes in the series...it goes on and on!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. I agree with you that this site has really helped, I do SW from home too and I couldn't do it without this site.
Am looking forwards to meeting everyone on the 25th :D xx

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. I agree with you that this site has really helped, I do SW from home too and I couldn't do it without this site.
Am looking forwards to meeting everyone on the 25th :D xx

Thank you lovely! Can't wait to meet you on 25th!xx

Happy friday lovely ladies!

It's my last as a lady of leisure as new job starts on Monday. That has totally flown by!

Red day today (and am somewhat copying Minky Dinky!

B - coconut muller Greek (1/2) with raspberries and cherries
L - hexa cheese and tomatoes on hexb wholemeal roll
D - Cajun pork fillet with bns chips and veggies. 1 syn ketchup.
Snackage - Reece's cup 4.5. 2 squares Milka white choc 2

Have fabulous days everyone xx

Last edited:
Wow can't believe you start work on Monday, that had gone fast! Food looks yummy :) xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Happy friday lovely ladies!

It's my last as a lady of leisure as new job starts on Monday. That has totally flown by!

Red day today (and am somewhat copying Minky Dinky!

B - coconut muller Greek (1/2) with raspberries and cherries
L - hexb1 ryvita with hexa 1 Philly, LM red onion sausages and tomatoes
D - Cajun pork fillet with bns chips and veggies
Snackage - banana scan bran cake (hexb2 and hexa2 topping plus 2.5 syns)

Have fabulous days everyone xx

Awesome food day there ;)

Any plans for your last friday of freedom? Xx

Awesome food day there ;)

Any plans for your last friday of freedom? Xx

I'm heading into town shortly to get last bits for my parents anniversary on Sunday. Then having a date night with the boy as I've been feeling poorly and rubbish all week.

What are you up to this weekend lovely lady?xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

I'm heading into town shortly to get last bits for my parents anniversary on Sunday. Then having a date night with the boy as I've been feeling poorly and rubbish all week.

What are you up to this weekend lovely lady?xx

Sounds like a lovely day. Are you having a home date or out date?

My plans are very quiet, movie night tonight, seeing my mum and nephew in the morning and computer gaming with the boy for the rest of the day, sunday yoga and badminton and full on roast :D pretty good actually! Xx

Food for today sounds amazing! Would you mind sharing your Cajun pork recipe please?

Enjoy your last Friday as a lady of leisure! Xx

It's super lazy, Scarlett, I've got some pork fillet I'm going to slice and flatten out, then dust with Cajun spice mix and cook on the griddle pan :) xx

Sounds like a lovely day. Are you having a home date or out date?

My plans are very quiet, movie night tonight, seeing my mum and nephew in the morning and computer gaming with the boy for the rest of the day, sunday yoga and badminton and full on roast :D pretty good actually! Xx

Night in - nice dinner (sitting at the table not on the sofa!) then maybe a movie.

Your weekend sounds lovely - you can't beat a roast!xx

Morning lovely! I hope you throroughly enjoy your last day of leisure!
Are you looking forward to starting work?! Are you going to wear one of your new dresses?!?! :)

Date night sounds lovely and glad you're feeling a bit better! xxx

God that really does seem to have flown by doesnt it - are you looking forward to starting on Monday?
Hmmm maybe it will taste less liek soggy shreddies when cool? :confused: enjoy date night and have a great Friday xx

Back