Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thank you lovely girls. Am totally loving this stunning weather! Can't wait to get out in it again today! It's already stunning here and I have a stack of books on my Kindle ready to go :)

I shall be keeping the synnage super low today;
B - muller and strawberries
L/D - BBQ! Steak and prawns with potato salad (2 syns mayo), red onion and tomato salad and couscous. Probably more fruit for dessert as the raspberries in the shops at the moment are to die for. Or maybe some melon?

What does everyone have planned for today?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! You are looking fab in your photos missy, I love that top/swimsuit! :) And your pic of the overnight oats has made me a bit more tempted to try them, I'm not convinced on the idea but your pic makes them look yummy! Sunshine enjoyment here too today, got to make the most of every second xx

Morning! You are looking fab in your photos missy, I love that top/swimsuit! :) And your pic of the overnight oats has made me a bit more tempted to try them, I'm not convinced on the idea but your pic makes them look yummy! Sunshine enjoyment here too today, got to make the most of every second xx

Thanks hun - it's a bikini top from last year but it's a bit big now!

I was a massive sceptic about the overnight oats but honestly, they're lush! They taste really biscuity and are super filling. Let me know what you think :)

I'm in the garden already - making my shopping list for the week. Gonna do a very quick trolley dash at 10 then back in the garden!

Enjoy your day xx

It's so hot I still haven't eaten anything yet. Have drunk 3pts of squash though!

BBQ is prepped now so looking forward to having my parents round for some yummy food and watching the tennis.

xx

So BBQ menu is:

- courgette, sugar snap and feta salad (hexa)
- potato salad (2 syns mayo)
- rice salad
- tomato and onion salad
- WW sausages (1 syn)
- pork kebabs
- marinated prawns
- pepper crusted steak
- spice pork shoulder steaks
- wholemeal roll (hexb)

Then strawberries and raspberries for pudding with 2 syns carte d'or light and 2 mini meringues (2 syns)

Om nom a nom!! Xx

Hunger finally kicked in but fridge is very carefully packed with BBQ stuff so had 2 nice biscuits - well worth 4 syns :) xx

Oh wow can I come over to yours for the BBQ?? That all sounds amazing!! :D x

Looking fab in your pics hun! Sounds like a lovely day! X

Such a lovely day! Awesome food, good company and Murray winning the tennis!

Planning a green day tomorrow:
B - muller with strawberries
L - homemade pea and mint soup (thanks for the inspiration, Ging!) with hexb1 cracked black pepper ryvita spread with 1/2 hexa Philly light
D - Greek salad with hexa1 feta
Snacks - hexb2 bran flakes. Melon. Banana. 3 nice biscuits (6 syns)

Hoping for 3lbs off when I WI tomorrow morning. Have been good this weekend although I'm so hot, I'm worrying about water retention! Who knows...lets see what the scales say in the morning.

Night all xx

Last edited:
10.4 this morning so 2lbs off this week. 1/4 of the way to the birthday target and 5 weeks to go. Whoop whoop!xx

I tried a smidge this morning when I decanted it into a smaller tupperware and it was lush. Really looking forward to it - can't decide whether to have it hot or cold....might sit outside at lunchtime and have it cold with Philly ryvita in the sunshine. Yum!

When the sun's out, everything seems so yummy! xx

Really looking forward to my green day today:

B - coconut muller light with strawberries and a few raspberries
L - homemade pea and mint soup with hexb1 cracked black pepper ryvita spread with 1/2 hexa Philly light
D - garlic mushroom and feta omelette with salad. 2 syns ketchup.
Snacks - hexb2 bran flakes. Banana. 2 nice biscuits (4 syns)

Want to keep syns low this week. We're going to a wine tasting at a friends on Thursday evening and then we're seeling Elton John in Hyde Park on Friday so need to save a few syns for that! xx

Last edited:
Well done on the loss love, that's really brilliant! Your food sounds lovely as always :)

do you have the recipe for the soup handy? It sounds lovely and right up my street. Could even throw some ham in! Having it cold with ryvita and phily sounds divine and perfect for this weather :D

Getting a lot of motivation from your page, so thank you ever so much!

xxx

Aww thanks sweety!

I simmered 2 cloves of chopped garlic and a chopped onion in about 400ml veg stock for about 20 minutes 'til they were all syrupy. Then added 400g frozen peas probably about 500ml water, a handful of fresh mint from the garden, a little salt and loads of black pepper and simmered for 10-15 minutes. Then blitzed. Simples :)

xx

Back