Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Loving the way you think - am hoping that'll help. Might try and go for a long walk on Saturday morning to work off Friday's chocolate brownie too! Hopefully there will be dancing after dinner on Friday which will burn a few calories too! x

I think in that case youll be fine :D I often lose after a night out from all the dancing, its just the next day when im hungover that I tend to go crazy foodwise and get a massive gain. x

Yeah will have to make sure I've got plenty of superfree to snack on on Sunday! There's an M&S at the station so I can grab some pineapple and mango, which is always good when you're feeling a bit rough. Or OH can make an SW 'fry up' :)

You got plans for your visitors all sorted? xx

Kind of although im driving myself mad trying to work out what im going to cook and ultimately how im going to dodge the takeaways which im sure they are going to want... also weighing a day early this week as I have night out planned on Sat so planning/re planning meals over and over again. (I really am driving myself crazy) :rolleyes: im just hoping all the exercise im doing is going to help. x

I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes a bit nuts over stuff like this!

Was a bit naughty last night and used all my syns. Went to friends for dinner and she'd main an SW friendly veggie cottage pie but her hubby had baked bread so had a slice of that, about 1/3 of a glass of red wine and then she had brought me an M&S skinny chocolate mousse dessert thing. It was so sweet of her I couldn't not have it - 8 syns though. Grr. Never mind, on to a brand new green day!

B - Muller Light
L - Mug Shot with peas (no SF in!)
D - jacket spud with baked beans and hexa cheese
Snacks - Alpen Light and Bran Flakes hexb. Banana. Mini Crunchie (4 syns), 2 pink wafers (4 syns) - very naughty - didn't mean to use that many but was having mega sugar cravings!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
You are doing brilliantly so stop stressing, enjoy your weekend, it sounds fab!!

How have I only recently discovered that soleros are only 90kcal!? Amazing!!! xx

Aww thanks hun! Really looking forward to it. Just 2 more days of work to get through first! Having my hair done tonight and nails touched up so I'll be all ready to go! What have you got planned for your weekend.

I got emailed an offer on photo canvases by Photobox last night - 60% off I think! If you PM me your email address, I'll forward it on to you?

xx

p.s. I know what you mean about Soleros - amazing! Have been meaning to buy some but am supposed to be having a freezer eat down!!

I found the photobox one in the end but thank you! Opened about 7 different accounts so I could order lots of canvases!! :)

My little bro is staying tomorrow as hubby is out then planning on relaxing the rest of the weekend as didn't stop last weekend :) xx

A chilled out weekend sounds fab! Ours is going to be a bit manic, but am really looking forward to it.

B - Muller Light with raspberries
L - Tomato Mug Shot with spinach
D - Down in Dorset for a 30th birthday party so set 3 course meal but have made the best choices I can! Goats cheese salad (HEXA + 5 syns for ciabatta), butterflied chicken with couscous, chocolate brownie (8 syns because I'm planning to give at least half to OH!)
Snacks - 2 x Alpen Lights (HEXB), banana, Sugar Free Red Bull (will need this to get me through the long drive down!)

Last edited:
B - SW sausage rolls (hexb bread and 1/2 hexa cheese), squirt of ketchup (1 syn). 2 mikado (1 syn)
D - Nandos - chicken breast, spicy rice and corn. Bottle of rosé (Too. Many. Syns!)

Last edited:
Nandos chicken plus a bottle of wine plus cheesecake and frozen yoghurt. Plus vodka and sugar free red bull. Plus strawberry cider. Plus jagerbombs. Plus gin and cranberry. Plus white toblerone. Suffice to say I went off plan horrendously tonight!

Roll on tomorrow morning when I shall be back on it like sonic!

Brunch - WW sausages (1 syn) and fried egg (fry light) in a wholemeal roll (hexb) with mushrooms
Dinner - chicken, butternut and spinach curry followed by eton mess made with a muller light, meringue nest (2.5 syns), raspberries and 1 sq grated chocolate (1 syn)
Snacks - mango. Mug of hot milk (hexa)

Last edited:
Well it was totally my own fault, but I'm still disappointed to have a STS this week. I had an evening off-plan in the week and the Friday and Saturday (Friday wasn't tooooo bad, but wasn't on plan) so it's not surprising. At least it wasn't a gain.

Went and did a huge food shop yesterday so the house is now packed with super free and I'm set for a good week. I can see target slipping further and further away but I'm sat in the office in my size 10 skirt, so I'm trying to focus on the fact that I've already come a long way and the last few pounds will have to come off in their own time. It's the countdown to Christmas so life is going to get in the way.

B - Muller Light with strawberries
L - Mug Shot with spinach and tomatoes and 1/2 HEXA cheese. Followed by some mango (yum!)
D - Chicken and tomato pasta with salad followed by SW Eton mess with meringue nest (3 syns), strawberries, Carte D'Or Light (2 syns) and 1 sq chocolate (1 syn)
Snacks - Bran Flakes and Alpen Light (HEXB)

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a great weekend :D think its great that you got a STS and you can work towards a nice loss this week.
Im going to join you on success express this week, will read up on it tonight.

Oh and wow to white toblerone :p xx

Yep the white Toblerone was immense! Although very naughty - I think I had about 3 triangles. Thinking back, apart from the booze the food wasn't too horrendous. Nandos main course was minimal syns although after the 2nd bottle of wine (27 syns!), we did share a slice of cheesecake with frozen yoghurt. Actually...scratch that...it was pretty bad! We had such a good night though, it was worth the wrath of the scales today.

Hangover was killer yesterday and forgot to write in my food diary that I had a sliver of chocolate birthday cake which my little cousin dropped round to me. Had to throw the rest away to stop me demolishing the whole lot! Still under syns yesterday, which is a miracle seeing how rough I felt! We went and did a big shop and Dave made the most amazing chicken, butternut and spinach curry - that was a total life saver!!

Am at a friend's tonight so can'd to Success Express but will definitely be on it tomorrow - planning lots of fruit with my yoghurt for breakfast then big salad for lunch with some chicken then spag bol in the evening perhaps with peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions in with a green salad on the side. I think you're also supposed to do something different with your syns - you have to use the higher amount (e.g. if it's 2 syns on green and 8 syns on red, you have to count 8). But I don't think the things I usually use my syns on are different? Will have to have a look.

Have you sorted things out with your OH now? Hope you guys are back on the right track now :)

xx

Red day today

B - Muller Light with chopped plums
L - chicken salad (1 syn dressing)
D - turkey and feta burgers (hexa) with HUGE salad. Followed by 100ml Carte D'or Light (3.5) with 1/3 meringue best crushed (1) 1 sq chocolate grated (1 syn)
Snacks - Bran Flakes and Alpen Light (hexb), banana

Last edited:
those burgers do sound lovely, I feel like I need to try different foods - will give them a go this week.

Yeh me and OH are fine, we go through silly stages. :p

What did you end up having for dinner at your friends last night? x

Feeling good about today - 2/3 super free with every meal and 2 litres of water. Red day today and green day tomorrow and gonna try and max up the super free again too. So so so want a good loss next Monday!

Back