Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Realised I left my sandwich bag of peas on the side in the kitchen so just toms in my final mugshot!

View attachment 87008

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've never seen a mug shot look so yummy!

Thanks lovely! We're off to my boyfriend's Dad's in Buckinghamsire tomorrow, which should be lovely. His stepmum was recently on Masterchef so we're in for a good (if off plan) feed! I'm weighing in early to compensate and give myself the night off! Then I've got 3 weeks of chilling out to look forward to - I don't think I've ever had that long off before - I'm worried I might get a bit to used to being a lady who lunches! lol.

What are you up to? xx

I bet her food is amazing, good thinking to weigh in early! 3 weeks, lucky lady... are you excited to start your new job?
I have my brother bringing his new girlfriend around tonight to introduce her, they're having pizza (i'm not) and tomorrow night is drinks at a friends house, but i'm choosing driving and diet coke as nearly at my 1st award! x

Yeah her food is incredible! We're always so spoilt when we go there.

I'm really excited about starting my new job - the people there seem so lovely. It's been a tough few months where I am now so it's great I'm having some time off to clear my head and refocus. I'll be all raring to go on 13 May. And hopefully be in the 9st bracket too!

Good move on the driving tomorrow night - that's normally my excuse too :)

xx

Had a chat with the Pilchard. He seemed vaguely sincere when he thanked me for all my hard work and dedication and wished me all the best.

So then I hit him with my list of very well worded complaints. Not sure if he took them on board but he definitely listened.

I feel much better now, having put the world to rights! He can say what he wants behind my back now, I've said all the important things to his face.

Three hours to go!! xx

Just popping by to subscribe! :) Yay to your last day at work and good for you getting things off your chest! Know what you've been going through, I'm in a job I hate too because of the 2 directors. Everyone else is planning on leaving too so literally, the place will go to pot! Oh well....they deserve it :giggle: xx

Just popping by to subscribe! :) Yay to your last day at work and good for you getting things off your chest! Know what you've been going through, I'm in a job I hate too because of the 2 directors. Everyone else is planning on leaving too so literally, the place will go to pot! Oh well....they deserve it :giggle: xx

Hello lovely. Thanks for stopping by :)

Sounds awful at your work. Are you trying to escape? I already feel like a different person having left at 5pm!

Will have to find your diary!xx

Hello lovely. Thanks for stopping by :)

Sounds awful at your work. Are you trying to escape? I already feel like a different person having left at 5pm!

Will have to find your diary!xx

Would you believe it....literally just after I posted in your diary, I got a phone call offering me the job from my interview last week- really happy!

Bet it felt great walking out- happy for you! Xx

Just saw in your diary! Brilliant! What's the new job? Celebrations this weekend, then! Whoop whoop :) xx

Just saw in your diary! Brilliant! What's the new job? Celebrations this weekend, then! Whoop whoop :) xx

CBS (claims business support) at Tesco Underwriting. Nothing to do with the food shop though ha ha! Tons of people have asked me if I'm working for a supermarket lol. You have a few weeks off before you start the new one I gather? Good planning that is! :D xx

Haha. My boyfriend used to be in underwriting so i get it ;)

Yep, was planning to use the last of my holiday from my current job to have a week off buy then my new boss said she would like to take some holiday before I get started so I have 3 weeks. I'm so excited!!xx

Hello :eek:

Just subscribed, your meals look very tasty!

we started at the same weight and were the same height, and have the same goal, just your beating me! Lol. I recently got down to 10.8 1/2 but have put a could of lbs on :-( so I'm back on it now, holiday in 2 wks which I wanted to get down to 10.4 but will be happy with 10.7 now!

I read how in the start you changed to red/green days and it gave your loss a bit of a boost, so I'm going to give that ago now, I think I'm a bit slack on EE now so looking at the book and almost starting over on red green may help... I hope!!!

Looking forward to hearing what yummy things your OH's step mum makes you :eek:

Hello :eek:

Just subscribed, your meals look very tasty!

we started at the same weight and were the same height, and have the same goal, just your beating me! Lol. I recently got down to 10.8 1/2 but have put a could of lbs on :-( so I'm back on it now, holiday in 2 wks which I wanted to get down to 10.4 but will be happy with 10.7 now!

I read how in the start you changed to red/green days and it gave your loss a bit of a boost, so I'm going to give that ago now, I think I'm a bit slack on EE now so looking at the book and almost starting over on red green may help... I hope!!!

Looking forward to hearing what yummy things your OH's step mum makes you :eek:

Hello lovely,

Thanks for popping by! I'm not beating you by much - I'm sure you'll soon catch me ;)

Where are you off to on holiday?

I do find mixing up days helps my losses - extra HEXs are nice too!!xx

Morning all!

Early WI this week and it's 10.2, so 2lbs off this week. Whoop whoop! Would like the same off next week but it probably depends how naughty I am at the in-laws today!

What a stunning sunny day! I shall mostly be wearing my cream skinny jeans. That definitely wouldn't have happened this time last year!

Have fantastic weekends everyone xx

Yay well done on the loss, that's great! Cream skinnies sounds good, that's the kind of thing I can't wait to be able to wear :) xx

Turns out I had a grubby mark on my cream skinnies!

Day off today but brunch on plan:
Prawn noodle salad (2 syns for dressing). Mango.
Lemon cupcake (5 syns)

Lunch - mussels and bread (too many syns)

Dinner - masterchef style amazingness so I hear - scallops then venison then summer fruits with lemon cream

xx

Well done on the loss.

Would love to be able to wear cream skinnies, one day!!! Lemon cupcake sounds beautiful and summery :)

Enjoy your day and tasty food xx

Back