Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Ermmmm...why on earth are you awake and online before 8am on your first official day as a lady of leisure??? You're a mad woman! I'd be asleep till at least 10am!!

Enjoy your freeeeedom :) and think of us poor suckers at our desks all day!! Xxx

Sadly I have a cat shaped alarm clock! Plus the manshape has just left for work. I'm still in bed though :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

haha x

Having an awesome first day of freedom! Shopping with an old friend - 2 more lovely work dresses. The novelty of trying on a size 12 and it always fitting is definitely not wearing off! Even tried on a cream catsuit! Loved it but heaven knows where I would wear it!

Had a Starbucks first thing - Sara had a large latte and a muffin but I just had an earl grey. Bless her she keeps moaning about her weight so I'm preaching slimming world - she wants to lose a stone in 8 weeks for her holiday, which ice told her is totally achievable.

Off to M&S for lunch so it'll be salad or jacket potato depending on what choices there are. Have worked up a huge appetite!! Xx

Sounds like a lovely day! Enjoy the remainder of it :) xx

Thanks Joanne - enjoy London!

I saw a flash of 10.1 on the scales this morning - how exciting. Still 6 more days to knuckle down and plough on towards those elusive little 9s. I will catch you, you pesky little things!!

Taking my Grannie out so not sure what food will bring today. Probably pub lunch so might be another jacket spud!

Xx

I'll second pics of the work dresses! My wardrobe deffo needs a revamp for my new job- have 5 weeks to drop more poundage before I do some spends! Have a lovely day out with your grannie xx

Ooh they're both gorgeous! I can never get away with the second style of dress- wrong shape :( xx

Can't beat it for bargains Ging!

Here are the 3 Next ones...

image-1013468192.jpg

image-1550881328.jpg

Two of this one because you can't see the colour properly!

image-151180989.jpg

image-1201939737.jpg

Love all of the Next ones too - especially the 2nd one, really easy to wear! You have a great figure! xx

Back