Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning lovely one!

What a perfect week for you to be off.....sun galore! :)
Mmmm I love a good syn free pancake, but only have time to make them at the weekends! - they are on my plan for saturday in fact!

I LOVE the branflakes snack idea...I love them dry, hate the way milk makes them all soggy...maybe have to pop into sainos on the way home! xxx

Thanks girls! Am loving being a lady of leisure!

I'm with you on the Bran Flakes thing, Ging. With milk is just wrong!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snacks for our cinema marathon tonight!

image-2128365723.jpg

SW Pimm's, sugar free squash, hexb bran flakes, popcorn (5 syns) and Milky Way (5 syns). I will only have the choccie if we go to Harvester and I have a syn free dinner!

Popping in to subscribe and check out pics of dresses! Cant see pics that well on my kindle but love the 2nd tesco obe and first next and the shoes....v.envious!
Enjoy your date/cinema/treats what films are you watching? x

Thanks hun! We're seeing The Avengers followed by Iron Man 3 :) xx

Meal on Harvester so 1 syn for salsa with my chicken and spud :)

Have enjoyed both my popcorn and Milky Way so that's a total of 11 syns for the day.

Still gotta stay awake for Iron Man 3 - I'm gonna be a tired panda tomorrow!

Off toBorough Market with the boy and the parents tomorrow so it'll be a challenge to stay on plan but I want those damn 9s on Monday so I WILL do it. Got lunch booked at Balls Brothers so that's cool because they have some yummy sounding salads. Just have to resist the yumminess in the market - at leaSt I can use my hexa to try some cheeses :) And we will be doing lots of walking so getting some body magic in.

Ooh I think the hexa coffee I had on the way in to the cinema has kicked in - I'm wired and waffling!!xx

Morning little miss size 10, how was movie fest / date night? Go you on sticking with your movie snacks! Cinema is such a weird place to overeat without 'mentally' noticing.

Today sounds awesome, where is this Market that you talk of? I love going to the one at London bridge, so many wonderful stands and stalls and food and drink... Yeah, haven't ventured near since starting SW because my resistance would be tested (and probably broken in a jiffy!). Have a lovely day xx

Morning little miss size 10, how was movie fest / date night? Go you on sticking with your movie snacks! Cinema is such a weird place to overeat without 'mentally' noticing.

Today sounds awesome, where is this Market that you talk of? I love going to the one at London bridge, so many wonderful stands and stalls and food and drink... Yeah, haven't ventured near since starting SW because my resistance would be tested (and probably broken in a jiffy!). Have a lovely day xx

Morning gorgeous one!

Movie night was fab although we didn't get in til 2.30am!

Yep it's the one near London Bridge. Really looking forward to it although being good will be a huge chAllenge!

Xx

Ahhhh man borough market just makes me want to gorgeeeeeee!!! mmmm sounds yummy!
Have a lovely day wandering in the sun! I am heading out for a whole 15 minutes to lap up some rays...so make sure you get enough for the both of us!!
Cant wait to hear all about it!
xxx

Have a lovely time out today! Get you in a size 10 dress- gorgeous! xx

ohhhh I love Borough market - my Brother has a flat near there that he used to only stay in during the week meaning it was empty at weekends - queue lots of free visits to London for me!!!!

Unfortunately his job changed away from London and he rents the flat out now so no more visits for a long time!!! Used to love one of the cafes (?) around there as well, think it was Amano, or something, they do the most gorgeous yogurt fresh fruit smoothies which are really refreshing and the flat bread sandwiches are lovely too............ sorry, forgot I was on a SW forum then ........... oooops!!!!!!

Enjoy your visit!

Thanks girlies!

Having a fab time AND staying on plan! Had grilled scallops and veggies (1 syn for a spray of oil - I was watching him cook!) and have sampled an olive (1 syn) and some cheeses (hexa).

Lunch was glass of white wine 5 syns, beef salad with 1 dsp dressing 2 syns

That makes this a red day so am planning more cheese for my hexa2 later with hexb1 crackers. Then if I need something sweet I can have hexb2 alpen lights. Perfection!

I love London in the sunshine!!

image-1820424789.jpg

image-4044878726.jpg

image-1201488283.jpg

Last edited:
Home and shattered from a fab day!

Not hungry enough for cheeses - will save them for tomorrow! Gonna have a Muller Light with some strawberries with 1/2 hexb golden crunch.

I'm sooooooo sleepy! I don't think 5 hours after our cinema marathon was enough. Hopefully I can catch up tonight!xx

Back