Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

So sorry to hear what happened last night - I hope that you manage to sleep tonight and that you are not too stressed by it all.

Thanks guys. Honestly - you have all been SO lovely!

Slept ok til 4am but was pretty awake after that. Dave was lovely as always and got me a warm milk and cuddles. I guess it'll just take time.

Looking forward to celebrating my parents anniversary today and the sun is out so it's a new day!

Hope everyone has lovely Sunday plans xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry to hear you got burgled, there are some right scumbags out there! Don't give them the satisfaction of being scared! They'll not come back. Did you report it to the police?

Have a lovely day today, your hamper is so cute, I love the paper, where is it from? xx

So sorry to hear you got burgled, there are some right scumbags out there! Don't give them the satisfaction of being scared! They'll not come back. Did you report it to the police?

Have a lovely day today, your hamper is so cute, I love the paper, where is it from? xx

Thank you Emma. Police have been totally fab and finger printed so waiting to hear if they get a match.

The hamper is a food box from lidl covered in wrapping paper from card factory! I also got the tissue paper in there so it's all bargainous. The labels are cut out of some envelopes I got reduced in The Works - 24p. Bargains all round xx

Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Really sorry to hear about your burglary. It's such an intrusion, especially as you were in. Hope they catch the little .....

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's

I'm finally feeling a bit like myself again. And I'm in the house by myself for the first time. Have got the Grand Prix on the radio for company!

Just getting ready to go for afternoon tea for my parents anniversary and wearing a new dress is making me happy!

image-19592678.jpg

xxx

Love the dress! You look lovely you are so pretty! Hope you have a fantastic afternoon and your parents enjoy their party and hamper! Xx

Scarlett you are such a sweetheart :D

Thank you - sure it will be fab. There's nothing like tea and cake to make all feel right with the world again!xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

You look lovely Sarah! Hope you have a great time and your parents have a special day (I'm sure they will love your super cute hamper!) Xxx

Looking beautiful as ever! Glad you're showing those suckers they won't keep you down or ruin your lovely weekend celebrations! Huge congrats to your parents, 40 years together is such a wonderful thought and sadly doesn't happen all too often these days! Have a fab time...mmm tea, cake, family, celebrating love..it's making me feel all soppy! Xx

Super pretty! Have a great time :) xx

Thank you lovely ladies! Fab time had - tonnes of sandwiches, scones and cakes eaten and bubbly consumed. Literally heaven! Took tonnes of photos on my camera but no laptop to upload them! Should get new work one tomorrow so will put them up then! In the meantime, here's the boy and I!xxx

image-321149035.jpg

image-150365193.jpg

Aw lovely pics, you looked gorgeous! Glad you had a nice afternoon! xx

Gorgeous pics pretty lady! Good luck for the new job tomorrow :) xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Thank you lovely ladies! Fab time had - tonnes of sandwiches, scones and cakes eaten and bubbly consumed. Literally heaven! Took tonnes of photos on my camera but no laptop to upload them! Should get new work one tomorrow so will put them up then! In the meantime, here's the boy and I!xxx

View attachment 90779

View attachment 90780

Sounds like a really lovely day for you. Pics are gorge.

Good luck for tomorrow, you'll be a stones throw away from me :D xx

Back