Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

What is your new job Sarah? I know you mentioned it a while ago but I can't remember now :p xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol. Yep, everyone should come past and wave at me ;) thanks for all the good wishes you fab ladies.

Jo - I'm working for Avios (was Air Miles) building their partner marketing strategies.

I'm based at Astral Towers in Crawley, Scarlett :) xx

Oh I am so sorry, just catching up - such an intrusion, I'd be so upset about the photos too - did you have any of them backed up? Little ^£%$&"£ !!! I hope the police get a match from the prints, utter scum. Glad you had a lovely time today too, congrats to your parents. Was my parents Ruby anniversary last year too. :)

Oh I am so sorry, just catching up - such an intrusion, I'd be so upset about the photos too - did you have any of them backed up? Little ^£%$&"£ !!! I hope the police get a match from the prints, utter scum. Glad you had a lovely time today too, congrats to your parents. Was my parents Ruby anniversary last year too. :)

Thanks Laura. Had a few uploaded here and there. Thankfully lots on Facebook. It's the ones of family I'm most upset about, especially my grandpa who isn't with us anymore. I've got all the local cash converters type places on standby so if the little fcukers try and sell my laptop, I will get it back and hopefully a computer shop could recover some of the hard drive.

Had a great day with mum and dad today - just what the doctor ordered. 40 years is such an achievement!xx

Morning all,

Feeling very nervous about starting new job today - it was always going to be hard after 3 weeks off! I'm sure it will be fab though.

Food today (green)
B - Muller Light with raspberries
L - Mug Shot with veggies and hexa1 cheese or hexb1 ryvita with hexa1 Philly. Strawberries.
D - jacket potato with beans, hexa2 cheese and salad
Snackage - mini roll (6 syns)

Thanks girls! Just trying to decide what to wear! Maybe spotty next dress with nude heels? Will have a shower then do a catwalk! Lol. Xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Thanks girls! Just trying to decide what to wear! Maybe spotty next dress with nude heels? Will have a shower then do a catwalk! Lol. Xx

Sounds great! Its a little fresh and wet out but its not a flowy dress so will be cool xx

Hope you have a great first day! :) xx

Thanks all! I've gone for a simple navy dress with pearls and nude shoes with coral toes to match my coral handbag.

image-2376883002.jpg

Have decided on ryvita for lunch, Ging, but am taking a mugshot just in case! Lol.

xxx

Back