Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

It was such a fab night but I was shattered when I got in and forgot to take my contact lenses out. Silly girl!!

Struggling with plan today cos I'm super tired so had 3 syns hot choc/mocha and 3 syns bourbon! Have a big client meeting shortly but may well fall asleep! Lol.

Happy Thursdays lovely ladies!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whitesnake how exciting I remember them :) Glad you had a great time. So think I've lost 1lb since Tuesday which I am well chuffed with seeing as god knows what I put on at the weekend hurrah. Going to confirm on wii tonight as scales in bathroom can be a it dodgy lol Happy Thursday xx

It was such a fab night but I was shattered when I got in and forgot to take my contact lenses out. Silly girl!!

Struggling with plan today cos I'm super tired so had 3 syns hot choc/mocha and 3 syns bourbon! Have a big client meeting shortly but may well fall asleep! Lol.

Happy Thursdays lovely ladies!xx

Considering you are tired I wouldn't say that 6 syns so far is bad! That's great! I know I can easily chomp through a load of naughties when I am tired / hungover / combo. Hope the meeting goes well and you manage to stay awake... halfway through the day so not long till you can go home and chill xxx

Panini and a toffee crisp fell into my mouth at lunchtime. Damn! Might not have dinner though as I might just fall asleep when I get in!xx

Panini and a toffee crisp fell into my mouth at lunchtime. Damn! Might not have dinner though as I might just fall asleep when I get in!xx

Love paninis and toffee crisps! Wow I haven't had one of those in forever :drool: hope the meeting went well...and you didn't fall asleep :p xx

Haha oops! These things happen! ;) x

Hey sweetness. Sorry to hear you got a bit butchered today! I'm just home from work and sitting in the garden with Dave having a bit of a chill session. Food is not on plan still but I know I'll get there so I'm not freaking out about it.

Have an awesome time on the hen! What did you decide to wear?xxx

Enjoy your vino! :D xx

Hope you've been enjoying the sun and no more pesky chocolate bars have fallen into your lap!!

Back