Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Girls...I'm being so bad!! Need to get back on it! Really good friend is visiting from the states so went for dinner tonight - yummy food but so off plan! Haven't seen her since last summer and she couldn't believe the difference in me! So feeling great but need to not let myself slip too far into bad habits! Must do a big shop - I always find excuses to go off plan when I haven't done a proper SW shop.

Hope you're all being much better behaved than me :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Girls...I'm being so bad!! Need to get back on it! Really good friend is visiting from the states so went for dinner tonight - yummy food but so off plan! Haven't seen her since last summer and she couldn't believe the difference in me! So feeling great but need to not let myself slip too far into bad habits! Must do a big shop - I always find excuses to go off plan when I haven't done a proper SW shop.

Tell us what you ate then, make us jealous! :D

It is so easy to see bad habits start to creep back in isn't it? It's recognising it though and knowing how to claw it back - you'll get there, enjoy the time seeing your friend!

The great thing is that she can see such a massive difference!!

And it is scarily easy to slip back into habits (went away for a wedding at the weekend - would have been ok had it just been food and drink at the wedding but somehow I ended up with fish and chips the day before and KFC the day after to tackle the hangover!!) but the important thing is you recognise it! At the end of the day having a lovely meal with a good friend you don't see often is such a brilliant treat!

Yes a shop definitely helps - sent the OH to the supermarket this evening and now have meals ready for every night, feel so much more in control.

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Awesome about your friend noticing the difference! And so she should -you look amazing lady!

But if you need to get back on it properly, get yourself a big ol' shop in and hop to it! Have a fab day xx

Boo!
Sounds like you're having an awesome time and must be so nice to catch up with an old friend! Woop woop for the compliment from her noticing all your hard work! Get those cupboards stocked with your fa SW goodies and you wont be able to help but get back on plan once the social has calmed down a little!
Xxx

Hey ladies!

Thank you for shoving me in the right direction! Have just written a meal plan for the rest of the week, picked up some salad-y bits for tea to go with mac & cheese from the freezer and will do a proper shop (list is already written) tonight or tomrorrow.

Green day today
B - Grapes, strawberries, banana
L - Tomato Mug Shot with spinach and cherry toms
D - Mac & cheese (HEXA) with salad (2 syns for sweet chilli sauce as dressing)
Snackage - 2 x Alpen Lights (HEXB), 2 x Crunch Creams (8 syns!!! But they are the last two in the packet. I will NOT be buying any more!!)

xx

Your food for today sounds great, especially loving the crunch creams - yum! How do you make your mac & cheese? x

Back