Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Feeling slender in my bikini!xx

image-1155926182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh that sounds lovely. What a pity that Elton John is sick, I would love to see him in concert. I'm going to Michael Buble next Tuesday and I cannot wait for it. The best part is that I won the tickets off a radio station :)
Wow, I'm soooooooooooooooo jealous!! I'd love to go see Michael Buble, I hope you really enjoy it.

Currently making a mushroom curry for tomorrow nights dinner!

Mmmm, this sounds delish. Can I have your recipe please? I love a curry but haven't found a recipe I like yet.

Feeling slender in my bikini!xx

View attachment 99552
Loving the bikini, I'd love something like that for my hols. Can I ask where it's from? x

Bikini is from Tesco! :)

Mushroom curry is from sw site. If you google 'slimming world chicken curry' and follow the recipe but replace chicken for a ton of mushrooms abd maybe a pepper?delish! Have also done potatoes and spinach with the same recipe.

Currently a bit tipsy! Great eve with friends. Good food wise but quite a lot if wine!!xx

Bikini is from Tesco! :)

Mushroom curry is from sw site. If you google 'slimming world chicken curry' and follow the recipe but replace chicken for a ton of mushrooms abd maybe a pepper?delish! Have also done potatoes and spinach with the same recipe.

Currently a bit tipsy! Great eve with friends. Good food wise but quite a lot if wine!!xx

Ooh, I might have a look in Tesco tomorrow. I'll look up the recipe too.

Hope you had (or are still having..!) a great night x

Hey chick, yeah bit of sun today. Suffering massively with piriton tiredness (I've never taken them in my life before yesterday!) and had a row with OH over something silly so have just eaten 4 pink wafers. Have been pretty good with my food today so hopefully the scales will be kind tomo. Xx

Ugh...still fighting with OH. It's so silly - think we're both very tired and overheated. He's out in London with a friend today so he'll probably come home hammered tonight but hopefully we'll sort things out.

In the meantime, food for today is:
B - Coconut Muller Light with cherries
L - Tomato Mug Shot with peppers, peas and tomatoes
D - HEXB wholemeal roll with 2 WW sausages (1 syn), HEXA cheese and ketchup (2 syns)
Snacks - banana, strawberries, Crispello (8 syns) - and OMG totally yummy!!

Last edited:
Thanks hun, sure we will. We always do. Just both being super stubborn! But he leaves to cycle to Copenhagen on Thursday at silly o'clock on the morning so want to fix it ASAP! Hope you had a super weekend xx

Bugger - gone over syns today. Got my grannie an ice cream when I called in (mr whipping styleee) and it was melting everywhere so I had some. Then had a nice biscuit when I got home.

Didn't make proper dinner but had ryvita and Philly light topped with cucumber and tomatoes.

But I'm out for a curry for dave's charity tomorrow night.

Just sorted day food for tomorrow though - overnight oats with raspberries for breakfast. Cucumber gazpacho for lunch and strawberries and a banana to munch on.

Planning on having plenty of boiled rice and some tandoori chicken so minimise syns!!

Really really want another good result this week...feel like I'm teetering on the brink of messing up this week and not sure why.xx

image-638568010.jpg

image-4108909581.jpg

Also made some kidney bean hummus to have with cucumber in case I get peckish! Looks a weird colour but tastes delish!!

How did you make your houmous? I love a different variety!

Hows things with you and Dave now? Xx

He's still not home yet and I think he's gonna be hammered when he gets back so not sure! But hopefully ok :)

I used this recipe but left out the tahini and fresh herbs (only have mint in the garden at the mo!) and dehydrated toms. Just kept it super simple!

http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Red-Kidney-Bean-Hummus

xxx

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Thanks sweetie, will check it out :) hopefully he will be in good spirits (s'cuse the pun!) And all will be sunny and good again. Was it something silly? Xx

Thanks sweetie, will check it out :) hopefully he will be in good spirits (s'cuse the pun!) And all will be sunny and good again. Was it something silly? Xx

Very silly - when I was drugged up to the eyeballs on piriton I overreacted to something he said and it escalated from there. It'll settle, I'm sure. Just a shame he's been out today/this evening really.

We're going to a charity curry night tomorrow and I'm sure everything will be fine by then xxx

ARGH! Bloody men! Just had a text from Dave which made no sense so I called him and he's so drunk he didn't know where he was. He's got to be at work at 8.30 and I've got no idea how he will even get himself home from Leicester square. Wanted an early night tonight but won't be able to sleep not knowing where he is. What a selfish muppet!!! Grrrrrrrrrr.

Sorry...just had to have a rant!!xx

Lol. Sorry! The boy was getting up to go on a ride and I thought if I didn't do it early, it wouldn't get done. Haven't actually got round to cutting the grass yet - I'm enjoying my sun bathing too much!

Hope it's just as sunny and gorgeous where you are chick xx

It was beautiful aswel hunny, thank you. We don't have a balcony or garden though so roll on the New Year when hopefully we'll have a garden :)

Wow, I'm soooooooooooooooo jealous!! I'd love to go see Michael Buble, I hope you really enjoy it.

Mmmm, this sounds delish. Can I have your recipe please? I love a curry but haven't found a recipe I like yet.

Loving the bikini, I'd love something like that for my hols. Can I ask where it's from? x

Thanks hun, i absolutely cannot wait :)

Back