Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

ARGH! Bloody men! Just had a text from Dave which made no sense so I called him and he's so drunk he didn't know where he was. He's got to be at work at 8.30 and I've got no idea how he will even get himself home from Leicester square. Wanted an early night tonight but won't be able to sleep not knowing where he is. What a selfish muppet!!! Grrrrrrrrrr.

Sorry...just had to have a rant!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That sounds awful :( hope your ok hun. I've been there before and it is the shittiest feeling ever. I know it's hard but try not to worry. Inevitably you will though! Thinking of you xxx

That sounds awful :( hope your ok hun. I've been there before and it is the shittiest feeling ever. I know it's hard but try not to worry. Inevitably you will though! Thinking of you xxx

Thanks honey. His friend called a while ago and said he was getting him on the train at London bridge, which is fine cos I can collect him from the station, but he's not answering his phone so can't guarantee he will get off at the right stop. Boys, hey?!xx

Ten calls later and he eventually picks up! And he'a on the right train so at least we're halfway there! Fingers crossed he gets off at gatwick and goes the right way to meet me. Trying really hard to stay in a frame of mind where I won't be angry at him! Lol.

Have put ibuprofen and water next to his pillow, ironed him a shirt for work tomorrow and packed him mouthwash and eye drops for during the day cos I think he's going to need them! The things we do for these men:..xx

Ten calls later and he eventually picks up! And he'a on the right train so at least we're halfway there! Fingers crossed he gets off at gatwick and goes the right way to meet me. Trying really hard to stay in a frame of mind where I won't be angry at him! Lol.

Have put ibuprofen and water next to his pillow, ironed him a shirt for work tomorrow and packed him mouthwash and eye drops for during the day cos I think he's going to need them! The things we do for these men:..xx

Aw bless you, you're so sweet! I need advice from you to be a good gf! Hope he wasn't too drunk xxx

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Oh bless you! I'm a panicky gf when the boy goes off to london or brighton anyway so can only imagine how you felt when he called. Home safe and sound now I assume and you should defo be getting brownie points for the good deeds you have done! (I wouldn't have!!) Xx

Ladies - you are awesome! You don't want to know what happened last night, but I've made it into work and I've got a lovely food day planned, so that's what I'm focusing on.

Green day today, I think:
B - Overnight oats with raspberries
L - Cucumber gazpacho with 1 x Ryvita (2 syns? Never had one not as a HEX before!)
D - Rice salad with red onions, peas and oven roasted balsamic cherry tomatoes
Snacks - cucumber sticks with kidney bean hummus, banana, strawberries

Only had about 2 hours sleep but have a big client training meeting at 3pm...it's going to be a looooooooooong day!!

Hope everyone has lovely Tuesdays xx

If I type it out, I'll probably start crying and attract far too much attention in the office - I'll fill you guys in later. Thank you for checking in on me :) xx

My goodness what an eventful 12 hours it sounds like.....! You are far too good a gf doing all those things for him...Robbie would never be so lucky...I'd probably shut the bedroom door and have left a pillow on the sofa for him!
Really hope you're ok sweetie and not too tired after limited sleep...(after the week I've had I fully recommend copious amounts of coffee or sugar free redbull!)
Completely here to offer advice and support if and when you want to go into what happened....
Early nights all round tonight me thinks!
xxxx

Aww thanks gorgeous Ging. Turns out leaving him a pillow on the sofa and shutting the door would have been the more sensible option. You live and learn!

Definitely think a sugar free Red Bull will be needed later - glad I had my overnight oats for breakfast as they've definitely given me a boost this morning. Not sure my lunch is quite going to cut it, but I'm sure it will be tasty enough - just need to focus on those scales.

xxx

Aaargh, men!!! That's all I can say! I hope whatever happened isn't getting you down too much and can be sorted out xx

Hmm...lunch was interesting. Soup was really tasty, but think I should have put it through a sieve to get a silky texture. Also didn't really think through cucumber gazpacho AND cucumber batons with my hummus. So ended up having my Ryvita with my hummus after my soup to avoid cucumber overload! lol.

Am staying awake so far but have a finance meeting at 2 so that could all change! Then off to meet a client at 3 but will hopefully sneak off straight from there about 4 so should be home nice and early. Might actually have a cat nap before OH gets home because there's lots of talking to be done and I want a clear head...

Still not sure if he's going to the curry thing. Have said I won't but may change my mind? Really not sure. Have got rice salad in the fridge if I stay at home. Or obviously Indian if I go out. Really not sure if we can put a brave face on and go, but stranger things have happened so trying to keep an open mind.

Thank you all so much for your support. I can't believe how much I tell you guys on here - I haven't even told any of my friends about big row. It's so nice knowing you're all there :)

xxx

Thank you all so much for your support. I can't believe how much I tell you guys on here - I haven't even told any of my friends about big row. It's so nice knowing you're all there :)

I know what you mean, I find it so much easier to share on here too. I think because we're not actually face-to-face and can hide behind the computer. It also helps that nobody else knows the person/people you are talking about.

I hope you survive your meetings okay and manage to squeeze in a cat nap x

Found you :)

Was on my phone before so no links. Will have a good read in a bit.

As for men, I hear you! Mine is in the Navy and away a lot. It's hard work lol.

Hope its all ok at home? Have you gone for the curry? Hugs hun xx

Hey sweets, no I'm at home. He's upstairs packing for Copenhagen. Not sure what I'm thinking right now but it's not great. Silver lining is that I'm not hungry so at least the scales will be happy! Lol xxx

Feeling sorry for myself so watching Aussie master chef and having dessert for dinner! 1.5 syns carte d'or light. 2 nice biscuits for 4 syns and a chopper banana, sprinkled with a smidgen of options. Just what the doctor ordered.

Back