Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Shouldn't laugh..but the 'chopper banana' made me chuckle as I drown in interview prep! Seriously lovely, doesn't sound like you're alright though...will things get sorted before he leaves for Copenhagen? Xxx

Lol. Love autocorrect. I'm glad I made you giggle - hope the prep is going well.

I'm honestly not sure right now if we can sort things out. The thought of it literally hurts my chest, but I can't see another way. I guess only time will tell.

Thank you for being so lovely, as always xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no :( sounds horrible whatever has happened!

Chin up and big hugs for you missy. Here for a chat if you need it xx

Hope things work out sweetheart xx

Oh sweetheart sounds like you're going through a really rough time, if you need anything let me know, went through something very similar a few years ago (except I was the one legging it to another country for work a few days after the big row!) so can really empathise. And huge well done to you for staying on plan throughout, just make sure you keep on eating something (even if it's light and not quite on plan), the heartbreak diet with the zero calorie approach (which I know is easy to fall into once your appetite disappears like that) really isn't a good one and you'll need all your strenth to get through this, whichever way the outcome goes xx

Thanks lovely ladies. Honestly - your support is saving my sanity right now.

Definitely staying on plan - nothing is going to pull me off track. Scales say 10.1 today and I'm delighted!

Green day today;
B - overnight oats (hexb) with strawberries
L - rice salad
D - turkey (hexb) and spinach lasagne made with hexa1 ricotta and topped with hexa2 Parmesan. 3 syns of pesto inside.
Snacks - banana. Strawberries. 1 piece of Crispello (2.5 syns). Probably a biscuit or two with a warm milk before bed.

image-200745085.jpg

xx

Last edited:
Thanks hun. Hoping his Copenhagen trip will give us both time to think. I'm ok though, considering. And food planning gives me something nice to focus on. Need to be more productive at work today though or I'm gonna drown next week!xx

Well done on the 10st 1lb result, lovely.

I hope your OH's trip does give you both time to think about things separately and I really hope things work out for you xx

You are all so lovley, ladies - thank you. We've both got Monday off after his trip (he gets back Sunday afternoon) so hopefully we can talk lots and see what we can sort out. I'm feeling weirdly ok at the moment - maybe I'm a bit in denial. I don't know. But anyway, it means I'm fine and on plan, which is always good. A loss on the scales is always good to keep a smile on one's face!

Hope you're all having lovely sunny hump days! xx

Green day tomorrow:

B - overnight oats hexb1 with strawberries
L - small piece of leftover lasagne with salad (1/2 hexb2 turkey)
D - friend over for dinner - asparagus risotto with hexa parmesan followed by strawberries, raspberries, 2 syns mini meringue nests and some ff greek yoghurt
Snacks - banana. Alpen light (1/2 hexb2)

Last edited:
Wow, today is going to be a looooooooooong day! Up at 3am as Dave left for Copenhagen - the plus side being that things are a bit better between us. I waved him off at 4.30 and went back to bed but only managed to get another 30mins or so sleep.

Have a really good friend over for dinner tonight and might try and fit in a cat nap before she arrives!

Happy Thursday everyone! Not long til the weekend!!xx

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Yay!! Glad things are slightly better, the time apart will probably do the world of good and then Monday you can chat and sort what needs sorting with a clear and fresh head. Hope you have a good dat sugar xxx

Thanks sweety. Feeling much better because at least we're back on speaking terms - would have hated for him to leave without properly saying goodbye or anything. Hopefully on Monday we can come up with a plan :) Have just ordered him a lovely new cycling jersey as a well done pressie and a bit of a peace offering - not that it was all my fault, not at all, but it seemed like a nice thing to do.

Already struggling to keep my eyes open at work and have a tonne of stuff to do! Definitely going to have to pop down to little Tesco to get a sugar free Red Bull a bit later on. My friend isn't coming over 'til 7pm so if I leave work dead on 4.30, I've got time for a quick hour's cat nap before I quickly hoover and get dinner on. We're going to have a Jamie Oliver's risotto with asparagus in the garden and a drink or two. I might stick to the SW Pimm's or might have a class of wine...will see how I feel. Currently only about 1/2 a syn worth of pesto in my lunch so I've got plenty more syns to play with for tonight.

xx

Have a fab evening with your friend. My fella is on duty on his ship tonight so having a friend round too. I'm doing a big Caesar salad but Sw stylee. ;-) I may have a g&t with mint and cucumber :)

I love coming up with SW versions of my favourite dishes. The Jamie Oliver risotto is amazing and it only takes a few tweaks to make it totally SW friendly. Very excited about dinner tonight - I adore risotto!

Just went downstairs to get a cheeky Red Bull (sugar free, of course) and picked up the new mag, so I've got that for some new recipe inspiration over the weekend. Come on 9s, you know I'm coming for you! xx

Morning gorgeous! Glad things are improving :) and lovely idea on the cycling jersey too!

Food today sounds yum! Let me know what you think of the new mag...I had a flick through last week, but need to study it a bit more for recipes!

Hope the red bull gets you through!!
Xxxx

Back