Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Thanks poppet. It was really tough but I think we're coming out the other side. Really don't know how I would have coped without you beauties here! Can't thank you enough.

Yep the kitty was good company last night. Cuddly little monster! You so need to get one in your life ;)

What are you up to this weekend? Another mad one?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No!! No mad one planned. Few drinks tonight and they are planning on going into town which is when I'll make a departure. Got a food shop coming first thing tomorrow and mum/fiance coming over for 11 to book holiday so need to be human for that! Apart from that... no idea! Preparing for our friend coming over from sweden really, he lands next friday night and is here for a week. I may drag the boy out sunday but think he is popping to his mums for a couple of hours so I might go over my mums or friends. Don't know yet! Xxx

Sounds pretty chilled by your standards, which will be lovely. Holiday booking - how exciting! Hope your mum has found some amazing deals on Hotline! :) xx

Aww my friend has just cancelled our coffee date tonight as she has to run some errands for her mum. That's a bit of a shame, but I guess it means I get home to my mag quicker! And hopefully I can catch the last of the afternoon's sunshine! xx

Thanks hun! Ended up at my grannie's and had tea with her (she can't cook for herself any more) - jacket potato with salad. Yum! Then had some artic roll (old school!) - 6 syns. Also had 2 biscuits at work for 4 syns. So that's me done for the day. Just sitting in the garden with magazines, Manics on the stereo and a sw Pimm's on the go. And relax.......xx

Ugh...awake already! I sleep SO badly when Dave isn't here. It's so annoying! My crazy mum always does had tesco shop at silly o'clock on a Saturday morning so I'm going to go and help her. Pointless laying here not being asleep!

In other news, scales say 10.0 this morning! So if I can behave over the weekend, then that's another 2lbs off. I wonder what I'd have to do to tip the balance into the 9s? Never mind that though, I just need to stick to plan and when it's meant to happen, it will. If that could be Monday though, that really would be immense!!

I'm so excited about having a long weekend too. I know it'll fly by, but still.

Have great Saturdays everyone!xxx

Hey you, just been having a little catch up and bless ya sounds as if you've had a bit of a rough week :( remained soo positive though even though things sounded hard.. I think staying in control over something like our food choices really help a stressful situation, you've done so well.

Fingers crossed you'll see those 9s on Monday xx

Read all of your diary and am really inspired by what you've achieved. To see you have blips and carry on is so reassuring :) you look amazing!! xx

Nat - thank you gorgeous. It was a bit of a weird week but thanks to my mega food shop last week I didn't give myself the opportunity to go off plan! It's nice to have you back - we missed you :) xx

Belle - thank you so much for such a lovely comment. You have totally made my day! I can't see stats on my phone - how is your sw journey going? Do you have a diary?xx

Food today - red day -

B - banana and Alpen light
L - nice biscuit (2 syns). Hexa cheddar. - too busy to eat properly!!
D - chicken salad with hexb2 wholemeal pitta and a hard boiled egg. Followed by strawberries, raspberries and melon with 2 syns mini meringues and 3 syns carte d'or light

Oh, and I have new hair...ish. Feels very short but I think I like it!

image-1493683980.jpg

Have a lovely weekend my dear :)

Artic roll, mmm I used to love that stuff. How much did you get for 6 syns? xx

Hey sweety, it said 1/5 of a big artic roll was 95kcal and I had slightly more so rounded up to 6. Loved it!!!xx

Ooh very nice new hair! Yours always looks so lovely! x

I re-joined class 3 weeks ago having fallen off the wagon two years ago and gained all that I had lost plus another stone for good measure! So far lost 6lbs in 3 weeks and was SOW in my second week. I am going to start a diary this evening, I have enjoyed reading yours and many others over the last 2 weeks and I think it will focus my mind between groups :)

I re-joined class 3 weeks ago having fallen off the wagon two years ago and gained all that I had lost plus another stone for good measure! So far lost 6lbs in 3 weeks and was SOW in my second week. I am going to start a diary this evening, I have enjoyed reading yours and many others over the last 2 weeks and I think it will focus my mind between groups :)

This site is so fab - without it, and my diary, I honestly don't think I would have made it this far. Welcome back to sw, then, my lovely. You've done really well over the last few weeks - long may it continue :) x

This site is so fab - without it, and my diary, I honestly don't think I would have made it this far. Welcome back to sw, then, my lovely. You've done really well over the last few weeks - long may it continue :) x

Thank you :) am sure there will be ups and downs but will keep an accurate record and remember why I am doing it!

Back