Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

So, 10.0 this morning! Another 2lbs off and just a whisker from the 9s. I've got 2 more weeks til my birthday celebrations start so let's see what can be achieved!

What a lush day it is today! I forgot to turn my work alarm off so it woke me up at 7 but after a 2 hour cat nap yesterday evening and 9 hours sleep last night, I feel like a new woman! Am letting the boy have a lie in so I'm sitting in the garden with my kindle. It's already beautifully warm. Not sure what to do with our day today - maybe walk on Box Hill and a picnic? Or maybe beach? Either way food will be on plan - might knock up a rice salad and a noodle salad or something? maybe a green day would work well thinking about what's in the fridge. Need to be back by 5 to collect his bike and stuff so don't want to venture too far afield I guess. As long as we're chilling in the sunshine, I don't really mind where we are.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent news re the scales. You are amazing girl! Enjoy some relaxation today :) Reading anything nice?

Well done on the scales, you're so nearly back in the 9s! And how lovely are you preparing all those welcome home celebrations for your other half?! :) Enjoy your day of chilling xx

Going out for an Italian on the evening of my birthday, a curry with a friend the day after and drinks and dog racing with friends at the weekend and also went to see The Lion King Saturday just gone :)

Sounds fab! Lion king is one of the only musicals I haven't seen but it's next on my list !x

Love your diary and your attitude, here to subscribe :)

Congrats on getting so close to target right before your birthday, I'm sure that's the icing on the cake (pardon the pun)! :D
Have you massive celebrations lined up? x

Aww thanks hun! I've got afternoon tea with friends, gorgeous meal with family and my boyfriend is taking me to champagne for the weekend. I'm a very lucky girl. How's your journey going? I can't see stats on my phone - very annoying xx

Well done on the scales, you're so nearly back in the 9s! And how lovely are you preparing all those welcome home celebrations for your other half?! :) Enjoy your day of chilling xx

Thanks gorgeous. Hope you're feeling better about things today xx

Aww thanks hun! I've got afternoon tea with friends, gorgeous meal with family and my boyfriend is taking me to champagne for the weekend. I'm a very lucky girl. How's your journey going? I can't see stats on my phone - very annoying xx

I know! I use mini's quite a lot on my iphone/ipad and you can never see that info - would love an app update please!!

My journey is going well, I've been on/off SW like a lot of others over the last 2 years or so! Manage to get a comfortable loss then fall back into old habits and it's back to square one again! I'm a slow loser - very rare that I manage more than 1lb a week but I enjoy good food, cooking and eating healthily so the plan works for me :)

I'm only a wee titch - 5ft 2in - but it feels great to finally be below the 10s - long may it remain!! x

Epic picnic at the top of Box Hill. Bliss!

image-3095776032.jpg

image-1917119608.jpg

Hey gorgeous! I'm back and caught up on your antics!
So cute on the homecoming prep for Dave! :) have you spoken much today or have things just kinda fallen back into place and enjoying your day off?!
FAB work on the weigh in...I have a couple of pounds to shift again after my weekend...but we'll have these last few pounds off in no time! :)
Xxx

I know! I use mini's quite a lot on my iphone/ipad and you can never see that info - would love an app update please!!

My journey is going well, I've been on/off SW like a lot of others over the last 2 years or so! Manage to get a comfortable loss then fall back into old habits and it's back to square one again! I'm a slow loser - very rare that I manage more than 1lb a week but I enjoy good food, cooking and eating healthily so the plan works for me :)

I'm only a wee titch - 5ft 2in - but it feels great to finally be below the 10s - long may it remain!! x

Good things - small packages ;) I've averaged 1lb on my journey too - nothing wrong with that hun. Will subscribe to your diary tonight xx

Hey gorgeous! I'm back and caught up on your antics!
So cute on the homecoming prep for Dave! :) have you spoken much today or have things just kinda fallen back into place and enjoying your day off?!
FAB work on the weigh in...I have a couple of pounds to shift again after my weekend...but we'll have these last few pounds off in no time! :)
Xxx

Hello my love! How was your weekend? Hope it was awesome!! We are picnicking and chilling at the top of box hill at the mo, making the most of the weather. It's amazing! Have had lots of good chats too so hopefully things are back on track.

We're on the final countdown now hun, whoop whoop!!xx

Your picnic looks wonderful, I now really want to plan one for this weekend, hehe! It looks really lovely hun. Was that a noodle salad? Yum!

Hope you guys are re-connecting and clearing the air. I bet things will be even better after this episode. Could be a blessing in disguise. What does Dave do? Work-wise like?

Enjoy lady xxx

Yeah we really have reconnected. Talked lots and had a great giggle. Dave works in pensions doing number crunching I don't really understand! Lol.

Noodles had fresh ginger, garlic, bean shoots, bamboo shoots and peppers with 1 syn sesame oil and 1 syn oyster sauce plus a splash of soy :
xx

Aw picnic sounds so lovely :) I read about your lovely Tour de France welcome for Dave and felt a bit bad for my Charles who loves it and the most I did was agree to watch it with him (begrudgingly) ;) lol. Gonna take good girlfriend tips off of you.

Enjoy the rest of your day in the sun and congrats on weigh in xx

Aw picnic sounds so lovely :) I read about your lovely Tour de France welcome for Dave and felt a bit bad for my Charles who loves it and the most I did was agree to watch it with him (begrudgingly) ;) lol. Gonna take good girlfriend tips off of you.

Enjoy the rest of your day in the sun and congrats on weigh in xx

Lol. Poor Charles! I wasn't a cycling fan when I met Dave but it's a bit infectious and such an important thing to him, it's much easier and nicer for me to enjoy it too. Spectating that is. Not actually cycling!

Thanks hun! How are you feeling this week?xx

Think I will take inspiration for my week off next week from your picnic :) want to stay on plan but know it will be harder when I'm not at work as too easy to nibble bits and not write it down!!

Think I will take inspiration for my week off next week from your picnic :) want to stay on plan but know it will be harder when I'm not at work as too easy to nibble bits and not write it down!!

I actually find I'm pretty good when I'm off as long as I'm busy doing stuff. But sw picnics are awesome - we've had loads over the past year. There are so many yummy things you can make! If you want some ideas, let me know ;) xx

I actually find I'm pretty good when I'm off as long as I'm busy doing stuff. But sw picnics are awesome - we've had loads over the past year. There are so many yummy things you can make! If you want some ideas, let me know ;) xx

Thank you :) planning is the key and not being caught out and being hungry. Just need weather to stay like this!! xx

Ended up on a green day today:

Noodle salad (1 syn)
Pesto rice salad (1 syn)
Potato salad (1 syn)
Hard boiled egg
Hexa1 cheddar
Hexa2 lowlow red pepper spread
Hexb1 wholemeal pitta
Carrot and cucumber batons with syn free yog and mint dip
Chargrilled corn on the cob
Hexb2 ryvita fruit crunch
Choc Philly (3 syns)