Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Sounds fab Laura. Hope you get your little break without the kids so you can have some quality time to celebrate together.

And Bev - loving the idea of bigger celebrations and better presents! :D

Ging - well jel of you going to the colour festival! That sounds awesome- I was reading about it the other day! Definitely want to do that next year!

xx

Your birthday plans sound amazing! You can afford to relax and enjoy them you have come so far. Just eating my first ever mango after you were talking about them. Only ever had it in salads before and not liked it but think it wasn't ripe enough this one I am eating is amazing! xx

Lol. Glad you're feeling the mango love! I had a gorgeous one today and have two more in the fridge for later in the week when they ripen up :) xx

Hello! Are you getting all excited for birthday celebrations?! When do they start?? xx

Morning ladies,

Had totally forgotten we had friends for dinner last night so slight change of plan for dinner:
turkey and feta (hexa) burgers, pork kebab, potato salad (1 syn mayo), salad, 1 syn ketchup, small glass prosecco (3 syns), Waitrose mango and coconut jelly (4 syns) with 2 syns Carte D'or.

Got a flicker of 9.13 on the scales today before they settled on 10.0 again, but I do feel like I'm nearly there!

So plan for today is red:
B - 17g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB1) and some strawberries
L - Feta (HEXA) salad, tiny bit of leftover potato salad (1/2 HEXB1)
D - smoked haddock salad with green beans, poached egg and 1/2 HEXB2 crutons
Snacks - banana, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2), cappucino (HEXA2)

What a miserable day it is today! Let's hope it cheers up soon! xx

Hello! Are you getting all excited for birthday celebrations?! When do they start?? xx

I'm VERY excited! They start on Saturday and continue pretty much every weekend for a month! Completely ridiculous really, but it's just the way things have worked out. I'm going to be a very lucky girl :) xx

Morning lovelies! It's hump day again!!

Got another flicker of 9.13 before they settled on 10.0 yet again! Getting fed up of that number now!

Got a bit of a challenge today - off to Pizza Express at lunchtime for a girl's surprise hen/leaving do so although I know it's silly syns, I'm going for a Leggera pizza. It's less than 500 calories and it will be my main meal of the day so I'm not too worried about the scales. Just having a small turkey salad for dinner at home tonight so that will be on plan, and I'm not going to have any syns.

B - Muller Light and strawberries
L - Pollo ad Astra leggera (hexa)
D - Turkey salad with a few BNS chips maybe?
Snacks - melon, banana

xx

I love Pizza Express, my friend used to manage one of the ones in Edinburgh and we were there all the time. Thankfully she's left now so the temptations not there as much! Enjoy your pizza x

I'm falling into birthday mode...this isn't good! Had pizza, which was 500kcal of lushness! But had 2 small slices of birthday cake too. Haven't had dinner yet as not hungry so hoping it'll balance out!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops, birthdays are there to be enjoyed though! :D xx

Oops, birthdays are there to be enjoyed though! :D xx

So true!

Managed to get 9.13 on the scales this morning and am so pleased I've seen it again before my birthday. Am hoping that if I'm extra good on weekdays, my weekend celebrations won't spoil things too much? Who knows, but I can but try and hope!!

Have my team over for an ideas session today. Planning an ee day:
B - muller and strawbs
L - out to local Italian so pasta with a tomato sauce or a salad. Hexa Parmesan plus a few syns for oil
D - turkey salad with bns chips

Happy Thursdays all!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back