Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

It sounds amazing! So pleased you had such a fab time.

And as others have said, forget about the scales!! What are you going to remember in ten years time?? The fact that you put on a couple of pounds this week or the fact you had the best weekend of your life?? Some things are more important! :)

Thanks girls! And Flix, you're so right about what I'll remember in ten years. It really was a weekend of amazing memories!

Given what I've got coming up, I'm likely to not be back on plan until 2 September, which is not ideal! Will try and get some week days back on plan before then but have such busy celebratory weekends! Ah well, quick on, quick off so I'm sure I'll be seeing the 9s again in the not too distant future!

xx

Ah looks like an amazing weekend (yum to all the bread and meats) and you look gorgeous!

Happy belated birthday xx

Loving the positive birthday mentality!
Saw the gorg bracelet on FB (we must have the same taste as i've bought exactly the same one as a leaving pressie for my sis!!) :)
Did your Grannie get through the profiteroles!!??

You're away again this weekend right?! Where are you off to?! xxx

Aww thanks Nat! You look stunning in your dress from the weekend too!! When is your scan? I've lost all track of time!

Ging - love that you got that one for your sister too. It's so pretty - I'm wearing it today and can't stop admiring it! Mum, Grannie and I worked our way through most of the profiteroles but there were still some left - what a monster of a pudding that was!! We're off to Arundel down near the coast this weekend - we're staying at the Hilton where we have gone for Christmas for the last 3 years so hopefully we will be well looked after. I've got a massage booked on Saturday morning so really looking forward to that! What have you got planned for the weekend?

xxx

Ooh a massage - lush!! Sounds like it'll be another fab weekend xx

Aww thanks Nat! You look stunning in your dress from the weekend too!! When is your scan? I've lost all track of time!

xxx

Thank you! I love that dress, need more excuses to wear it :)
Had scan last Thursday, was amazing <3 xx

Ging - love that you got that one for your sister too. It's so pretty - I'm wearing it today and can't stop admiring it! Mum, Grannie and I worked our way through most of the profiteroles but there were still some left - what a monster of a pudding that was!! We're off to Arundel down near the coast this weekend - we're staying at the Hilton where we have gone for Christmas for the last 3 years so hopefully we will be well looked after. I've got a massage booked on Saturday morning so really looking forward to that! What have you got planned for the weekend?

xxx

Have a wonderful weekend my lovely! Sounds like another amazing one!! this August has been pretty special hey!!
Out for sisters leaving drinks tonight and then afternoon tea at home tomorrow with the fam..before flying to marbs on Sunday! Bring it on!!
xxx

Hey beautiful! Sounds like you're going to be getting through just as many bubbles as me this weekend! Well jel of Marbs - it's going to be immense! How long are you going for? Can't believe your after pic, you look totally stunning and will be wow-ing everyone in your bikini! And a little break from work is much needed too, I reckon. xxx

Hey beautiful! Sounds like you're going to be getting through just as many bubbles as me this weekend! Well jel of Marbs - it's going to be immense! How long are you going for? Can't believe your after pic, you look totally stunning and will be wow-ing everyone in your bikini! And a little break from work is much needed too, I reckon. xxx

Thanks lovely! 100% right, this holiday cannot come soon enough!! Just away for a week from Sunday....and right back on it from Monday to Shift the inevitable holiday pounds!

Have a truly wonderful pamperful weekend! Enjoy it! Xx

Thanks chick! I think I ate my body weight in meat and cheese and bread! Amazing!

Yep, went for a Figi chain bracelet in rose gold from my Grannie. It's engraved with 'Per Ardua Ad Astra' which means 'Through adversity to the stars' - it's the bomber command/RAF motto which my Grandpa flew with in the war. I think he'd approve :)

Went for a necklace from her from my Nan too - can't remember what it's called? Ava maybe? Also in rose gold. Lush! :D

Photos when I get to open them - bracelet from Grannie tonight and necklace from Nan when I see her on Saturday!

xxx

Sounds amazing Hun, pics?! Have an amazing weekend this weekend too :) xxx

Sounds amazing Hun, pics?! Have an amazing weekend this weekend too :) xxx

Thanks sweety :) here's my bracelet xxx

image-1659794310.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely! Sorry I haven't popped in for a while, but it looks like you've been having muchos fun in the meantime! :D Champagne looks and sounds amazing, and you looked fab too, glad you had a wonderful time! And enjoy this weekend too - you're only 30 once so absolutely forget those scales for a little while and savour every second of celebration! xx

Hey lovely ladies! The prodigal slimmer has returned! By some miracle, after 3 weeks of all kinds of indulgence, I've only put on 4lbs! So hopefully that'll be dropping off very soon! Weirdly, I feel massive, bloated and my skin has broken out. There are so many benefits to sw!! Have one night out next Sunday but apart from that I'm aiming for 100%.

Hope you guys are all well? I'm already looking forward to a long weekend!!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :) think 4lbs sounds pretty good for such an amazing time and that go when you are back on it 100% when I am bad I don't drink enough water and that has a big effect. Happy Monday! xx

Thanks sweety. Happy Monday to you too! I'm definitely going to make an effort to drink plenty of water as I'm the same!

So not sure if I'm going EE or green today...will see how the day pans out, but it has started with a Muller Light and some strawberries :)

xx

Hey Honey! Looks like you have been having a magnificent time! I had a terrible SW week last week & at the weekend (was my son's 7th birthday yesterday...lets just say Pizza Hut, ice cream, cinema trip..you get the drift?!!?) so I am back here this morning with my tail between my legs & hoping to get RIGHT back on it for a v good loss this week!!

Love your bracelet, very pretty x

Back