Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks Nat. How are you feeling? Is that little lime growing into a grapefruit? ;) xxx

Im feeling good thanks, think its being in control of what i put in my mouth for a change :rolleyes: Bumps now the size of an orange :D xx

Kath - I can totally feel your pain! I went to the pub to order a pint of water with a slice of lemon and a grilled chicken salad. What I ended up with was a white chicken baguette with chips on the side and half a bottle of red. Bad Sarah!!!

God I hate it when that happens!!!! :D

Thanks hun. Last night didn't exactly go to plan! OH had a bad day at work and when I got back from my check-up at the dentist, he'd done a big tidy up of the house, bless him, so we went to the pub and had dinner in the sunshine. Dinner wasn't on plan and was accompanied by a divine bottle of 2008 Rioja Reserva!

As long as it was a good bottle of wine, that's all that matter! ;) x

Hehe just caught up on all your action and sounds like you've been enjoying yourself to the max! :) I've every faith you'll get your head back in the zone in no time...you just need a good stretch of time without too much to divert you...
I'm in the same boat (post holiday gorging) so will give you a required kick up the booty if needed...and obviously expect one in return! :) seen your pics on fb...looks like you've had a brill weekend! Xxx

Hope you're ok and had a lovely bank holiday weekend xx

Been looking at your Facebook pics lovely lady - looks like you're having a great weekend! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey gorgeous ladies!

I'm back (again) with my tail between my legs (again!) - I've got to stop doing this or I'll never get to target let alone manage to maintain!! Grr... Anyway...after a fantastic month of birthday celebrations and unspeakable amounts of overindulgence, I'm back on it today.

I got a huge and not very nice shock when I got on the scales this morning - 7lbs on :( So I've got a lot of work to do! In a bold and maybe silly move, I'm dropping my target to 9st 7 because I really feel like I need to get down to that to give me some wriggle room for maintenance!

It's like Old Mother Hubbard in our house at the moment - apart from copious amounts of booze still lying around! So the plan is a big ol' Lidl shop after work for tonnes and tonnes of super free. I've got some extra lean mince which we're having for dinner tonight but after that I think we're going green days for the rest of the week.

So plan for today is:
B - Fat free yog and an Aldi benefit bar thingy (1/2 HEXB)
L - Was totally starving so got a falafel salad from Tesco (3 syns)
D - chilli con carne with HEXA cheese and 2 syns LF creme fraiche
Snacks - Aldi bar (1/2 HEXB), cooked chicken to snack on (I was starving!!), banana, strawberry

I've got tonnes and tonnes of catching up on diaries to do so will try and do that tonight as I've got loads on at work today so no chance for Mins browsing. Boo!

Hope everyone's well and had super sunny weekends :)

xxx

Last edited:
Subscribing xx

Thanks chick - will be subscribing back! You have done SO well in such a short space of time! I did so well in my first few months but have yo-yo'd around the 10st mark for ages now! Need to get my head in the game and get to target!

Look forward to catching up on your diary xx

A said, you've had a fabulous time and half a stone isn't the end of the world. :)

I thought of you yesterday whilst drinking half price prosecco ;-)

Hey gorgeous ladies!

I'm back (again) with my tail between my legs (again!) - I've got to stop doing this or I'll never get to target let alone manage to maintain!! Grr... Anyway...after a fantastic month of birthday celebrations and unspeakable amounts of overindulgence, I'm back on it today.

I got a huge and not very nice shock when I got on the scales this morning - 7lbs on :( So I've got a lot of work to do! In a bold and maybe silly move, I'm dropping my target to 9st 7 because I really feel like I need to get down to that to give me some wriggle room for maintenance!

It's like Old Mother Hubbard in our house at the moment - apart from copious amounts of booze still lying around! So the plan is a big ol' Lidl shop after work for tonnes and tonnes of super free. I've got some extra lean mince which we're having for dinner tonight but after that I think we're going green days for the rest of the week.

So plan for today is:
B - Fat free yog and an Aldi benefit bar thingy (1/2 HEXB)
L - Was totally starving so got a falafel salad from Tesco (3 syns)
D - something with mince so either chilli or spag bol topped with HEXA cheese
Snacks - Aldi bar (1/2 HEXB), cooked chicken to snack on (I was starving!!), banana, strawberry

I've got tonnes and tonnes of catching up on diaries to do so will try and do that tonight as I've got loads on at work today so no chance for Mins browsing. Boo!

Hope everyone's well and had super sunny weekends :)

xxx

Hello Love :p

Thank GOD someone else is in the same boat as me. Like you I've had weeks off plan and I've gained 10 pounds so it's all systems go now and I hope to shift it as soon as possible. I've developed some bold bold habbits over the past month which need to be well and truly forgotten about. Just general eating crap and for convenience.

Delighted your birthday celebrations have been so great!

We can do this :)

Welcome back! You had a fabulous time and 7lb over a whole month is nothing. As the others have said, you'll get that off in no time x

Back