Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hey girls,

Sounds like we're almost all in the same boat, which makes me feel a bit better! I honestly don't know what I'd do without the support of you lovely lot!

Time to knuckle down and get this done!

xxx

I agree with everyone else, you had a good time now draw a line and you'll be losing in no time :)

You only live once/life is too short and as long as you enjoyed yourself then why not, we can't eat lettuce all the time. Keep focused and you'll soon get there xx

I agree with everyone else, you had a good time now draw a line and you'll be losing in no time :)

You only live once/life is too short and as long as you enjoyed yourself then why not, we can't eat lettuce all the time. Keep focused and you'll soon get there xx

Thanks hun. Feel a bit like a broken record - I keep coming back having put on the same 5-7lbs. But I'm back now and I mean business! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back lovely! As everyone's already said, those 7lbs will soon be a long distant memory, and you're only 30 once so it's too good an opportunity to miss to have a few treats :D We really do all seem to be in the same boat - I've put on 3lbs in just the last week and 5.5lbs in total since my return from Ibiza, definitely all in the wrong direction, oooops! But you know what, it's time for the xmas countdown to start (it's official, there were xmas chocs in Tesco today), so it's absolutely time to knuckle down and get it done... reckon we could all get to target in time for the clock to strike 12 on new year's eve so we go into 2014 as target members?? :D x

Welcome back lovely! As everyone's already said, those 7lbs will soon be a long distant memory, and you're only 30 once so it's too good an opportunity to miss to have a few treats :D We really do all seem to be in the same boat - I've put on 3lbs in just the last week and 5.5lbs in total since my return from Ibiza, definitely all in the wrong direction, oooops! But you know what, it's time for the xmas countdown to start (it's official, there were xmas chocs in Tesco today), so it's absolutely time to knuckle down and get it done... reckon we could all get to target in time for the clock to strike 12 on new year's eve so we go into 2014 as target members?? :D x

Definitely! 16 WIs til Christmas! So allowing an average of 1lb a week (some weeks more, some less as we're going on holiday in November!), that should work out just right! Bring it on!xx

Morning all! 1lb down on the scales this morning - whoop whoop! Did a huge food shop last night so looking forward to the yumminess that lies in store for the rest of the week :)

EE today:
B - muller light and some strawbs
L - leftover chilli (1 syn LF creme fraiche)
D - chicken stir fry (peppers, mange tout, bamboo shoots, mushrooms) with 2 syns oyster sauce
Snacks - bran flakes (1/2 hexb), 3 x crackerbread (1/2 HEXB) with 2 x laughing cow light (1/2 hexa), mini Mars ice cream (3.5 syns), 1 mini mallow thingy at work - 2 syns

Happy Tuesdays everyone xx

Last edited:
Is it really on 16 wks till xmas?! My god!! How far off target are you hun? Xx

Hey Minks! I saw this on Emsie's diary yesterday - crazy stuff! I've dropped my target by a few lbs so I've got 1st to go. Well 13lbs off what the scales said this morning :)

Sounds like you're going great guns my lovely - you really are so amazing!xx

You can sooooo do that. Pound a week for super Sarah?? Easy :D

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Hey Minks! I saw this on Emsie's diary yesterday - crazy stuff! I've dropped my target by a few lbs so I've got 1st to go. Well 13lbs off what the scales said this morning :)

Sounds like you're going great guns my lovely - you really are so amazing!xx

I've been going great guns at the biscuits! Really bad couple of days. I literally have been shouting at myself to not eat them... then devour 6. And then move on to chocolate. Dunno if its hormonally TOTM (having the Mirena means I don't actually have one..) and I've been craving them for that reason. Just need to reign it in if I am to lose this week - highly doubtful. Back on minis though for support :) we can do this right?? Xx

Thanks for the support lovely ones!!

And Minks - we can totally do this! I had a month of devouring cakes, choccies and biccies for no reason. I didn't feel hungry and I didn't even enjoy them that much. It's a really daft mental thing but one that it's hard to control sometimes. Being on here is definitely key to me staying on track - I'm rubbish without you lot!

xx

woop woop....13lbs and counting...down down down down...(I have an old school garage song in my head now singing 'down down down down'..nope...just me then...crazy ging!) xx

LMAO!! I am singing it now :D Oh dear..

I wasn't particularly a garage girl so I have no idea what you're singing, but the thought of it makes me giggle!! My best friend was hugely into garage and would kill me for not knowing! xx

I know the track lol it's more of an Ibiza ministry type thing if its the one I'm thinking of. Fab :)

Back