Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Oops - just had 1 Dorito! They were doing a mega hot salsa challenge at work and I got a bit bullied into taking part! lol. I'm sure I sweated out the calories but will count 1 syn - surely 1 crisp can't be any more than that?

Thanks hun - synnage isn't bad for Doritos, then! I'd never looked before - tend to steer clear of crisps when I'm on plan...go popcorn instead because that feels like good value :) x

Aww OH is in the kitchen making me a big old batch of carrot and coriander soup to have for my lunch for the rest of the week. Love him!

Sounds like a keeper!!!

Aww OH is in the kitchen making me a big old batch of carrot and coriander soup to have for my lunch for the rest of the week. Love him!

Lucky lady! Does he have a brother he wants to send here to cook for me?! :D x

Lucky lady! Does he have a brother he wants to send here to cook for me?! :D x

Lol. Only sisters I'm afraid! He has inspired me to be organised - shepherds pie for tomorrow's tea is now underway! Plus a Dorset apple cake for my boss as she gave me some apples from her garden. I won't be eating any but it's kept me entrained for a bit baking it! Xx

Oooh yum, piccies please so we can enjoy without the calories! :D x

Food for tomorrow is green:

B - overnight oats (hexb1) with raspberries
L - carrot and corriander soup with 1/2 hexb2 crackerbreads and 1/2 hexa1 laughing cow light triangles
D - quorn shepherds pie topped with sweet potato mash
Snacks - strawberries, melon, 1/2 hexb2 bran flakes, banana, fresh peach with 70ml Carte D'or light (4 syns) and 1 sq dairy milk (1.5 syns)

Can't believe it's hump day again already. Whoop whoop!!xx

Last edited:
Mmmm, apple cake sounds lovely as does the carrot and coriander soup! Well done on sticking to plan, you'll soon be at target :D

OMG my overnight oats were amazing! Deffo need to have more red/green days so I have an extra HEXB to play with so I can have them more often :)

Happy hump days ladies! Bring on the weekend!! xx

I used a vanilla/choc sprinkles Muller Light and frozen raspberries. My other fave is a toffee Muller Light with sliced banana. Mmmmm...

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy yours very much. The combo sounds yummy - very tropical!

I think you need quite a runny yoghurt to have enough moisture to make the oats all biscuity :) xx

Back