Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Another red day tomorrow I think:

B - overnight oats (hexb1) with raspberries
L - chicken salad (2 syns for dressing)
D - crackerbread (hexb2) with 2 hexa cheese, figs and Serrano ham
Snacks - melon, banana, 50ml carte d'or light (1.5 syns) and 1/2 chopped freddo (2.5 syns)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I love overnight oats, they're filling and delish. I always bung a lot of cinnamon in mine, I once read cinnamon aids far burning ;) bring that on.

3lbs off! Go you :) xx

I love overnight oats, they're filling and delish. I always bung a lot of cinnamon in mine, I once read cinnamon aids far burning ;) bring that on.

3lbs off! Go you :) xx

I didn't know that about cinnamon! Will be doing that next week! Xx

Scales still sitting at 10.4 this morning so I'm hoping they'll stay there and give me a 3lb loss on Monday. I'm more than happy with that for my first week back on plan! That'll mean 11lbs in 15 WIs before Christmas so I can totally do it as I can average 1lb a week and still have a few STSs or very small gains for holidays/weekends off etc., which are bound to happen. Bring. It. On!! xx

Lol - I love a challenge but I don't think I've ever actually achieved any that I've set myself! Bad Sarah!!

Not too much on the weekend - hurrah! Feel totally exhausted and in need of some chillaxing time with the boy. He's out for a few drinks after work so I'm going to catch up on Don't Tell The Bride and other such trash after doing a bit of housework when I get in. That's once I've been round and cooked my Grannie's tea etc. Not sure about tomorrow yet - hopefully not too much during the day, maybe a nice lazy brunch (hello egg sarnies!) then a movie afternoon? In the evening we're going to a charity quiz thingy with his cycling team, which should be a giggle. I'm going to drive so I don't get pulled off the wagon by wine. There's a fish and chip supper, but I'm going to take the batter off the fish and have mushy peas instead of chips, so all on plan! On Sunday I think we're having Grannie over for a SW-friendly roast and there will be more chilling!

How about you gorgeous lady?xx

Scales still sitting at 10.4 this morning so I'm hoping they'll stay there and give me a 3lb loss on Monday. I'm more than happy with that for my first week back on plan! That'll mean 11lbs in 15 WIs before Christmas so I can totally do it as I can average 1lb a week and still have a few STSs or very small gains for holidays/weekends off etc., which are bound to happen. Bring. It. On!! xx

Yay well done you ;) I'm sure it will stay off!

xxxx

Lol - I love a challenge but I don't think I've ever actually achieved any that I've set myself! Bad Sarah!!

Not too much on the weekend - hurrah! Feel totally exhausted and in need of some chillaxing time with the boy. He's out for a few drinks after work so I'm going to catch up on Don't Tell The Bride and other such trash after doing a bit of housework when I get in. That's once I've been round and cooked my Grannie's tea etc. Not sure about tomorrow yet - hopefully not too much during the day, maybe a nice lazy brunch (hello egg sarnies!) then a movie afternoon? In the evening we're going to a charity quiz thingy with his cycling team, which should be a giggle. I'm going to drive so I don't get pulled off the wagon by wine. There's a fish and chip supper, but I'm going to take the batter off the fish and have mushy peas instead of chips, so all on plan! On Sunday I think we're having Grannie over for a SW-friendly roast and there will be more chilling!

How about you gorgeous lady?xx
Oh lord I totally love Dont Tell the Bride...the new season has started right...I need to iPlayer it!
Weekend sounds lovely...not surprised you're in need of some chill time! I do love a good quiz...hopefully the fish will give you some winning brain cells!! :)
Chilled one for me too...date night tonight with Robbie, although I'm not sure he actually has anything planned! Sorting out house stuff tomorrow and seeing his mum and then BBQ with some friends on Sunday..if the weather holds!!
xx

Aww date night sounds lovely - hope he pulls something out of the bag! I'm hoping Dave won't be out too late so we can have a snuggle on the sofa and maybe a glass of wine - I'll save some syns just in case!

We were just talking at work about Don't Tell The Bride just now - apparently last night's was really weird! Totally looking forward to watching it tonight with my deli plate of yumminess! xx

That's fab for first week back on it, well done! :D Operation Skinny By New Year off to a good start! x

It was alien themed lol. I love don't tell the bride!

That salad looks immense too :)

Umm they sound lush, is it just oats and yoghurt left over night? Thanks x

Pretty much :)

I layer raspberries, then half a Muller Light, then a sachet of oats (30g HEXB), then other half of Muller Light then top with more raspberries.

You can use any fruit and any flavour yog you like. Toffee Muller with banana is yum! Enjoy xx

Changed plan to EE:

B - overnight oats (hexb) with raspberries
L - jacket spud with beans and hexa cheese (hexa + 3 syns)
D - carrot and corriander soup
Snacks - melon, banana, cookie (5 syns)

Have come round to grannie's to get her tea and succumbed to 2 party ring biscuits - not sure of syns - will count 3 syns for 2 but will double check later! Need to behave myself now!!xx

Back