Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

So, plan for tomorrow is red:

B - hexb1 roll with bacon and 'fried' egg with 1 syn ketchup

image-607919378.jpg

L - hexb2 crispbread, hexa1 mozerella, 1/2 hexa2 cheddar, Serrano ham, gherkins and baby pickled onions, carrot sticks
D - off to a charity quiz night where there's a fish and chip supper. I'll be having fish (batter removed) and mushy peas
Synnage - glass of wine (5)
Snacks - banana, strawberries

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Still 10.4 this morning and feeling massively motivated! Having a lovely chilled morning with the boy, which is much needed. We popped into town for some bits earlier and I bumped into an old friend I haven't seen for 5 years - the first thing she said was how skinny I was! Felt amazing! And I went out in denim hot pants and a hoody this morning. I flippin love this diet and I WILL soon be at target :) xx

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Still 10.4 this morning and feeling massively motivated! Having a lovely chilled morning with the boy, which is much needed. We popped into town for some bits earlier and I bumped into an old friend I haven't seen for 5 years - the first thing she said was how skinny I was! Felt amazing! And I went out in denim hot pants and a hoody this morning. I flippin love this diet and I WILL soon be at target :) xx

Always nice when peopke notice and compliment - real spur on with the motovation! Have a fab day honey xxx

Delish cheese and meat board for lunch followed by strawbs and a banana sprinkled with 1/2 syn Options. Om nom nom!

Umm sounds delish! Thanks :) have to give them a go, I'm having a bad wknd food wise no good when the hubby is around!! Back on it tomoro... Lol x

Pretty much :)

I layer raspberries, then half a Muller Light, then a sachet of oats (30g HEXB), then other half of Muller Light then top with more raspberries.

You can use any fruit and any flavour yog you like. Toffee Muller with banana is yum! Enjoy xx

Ah isn't it lovely when that happens!! Makes all the hard work worth it :) xx

Sat at charity quiz night surrounded by nibbles and fish and chips!

Have had:
Small white wine (3.5)
2 pretzels (4?)
Fish with no batter (freeeee!)
8 small chips (5?) - gave the rest to the Farrell!

Am now on the water and intend to stay there. Loving this motivation. Being on Monday WI!!xx

Sat at charity quiz night surrounded by nibbles and fish and chips!

Have had:
Small white wine (3.5)
2 pretzels (4?)
Fish with no batter (freeeee!)
8 small chips (5?) - gave the rest to the Farrell!

Am now on the water and intend to stay there. Loving this motivation. Being on Monday WI!!xx

Go you!! That's fab - you're totally in the zone but not depriving yourself either, have a fab night!xx

Fab eve at the quiz. Came 2nd overall and won two prizes in the raffle (both cycling related for Dave and worth £150+!). Plus I stayed on plan!

EE day tomorrow as we're having my Grannie over for a roast:
Brunch - ff yog with strawberries
Dinner - Jamie Oliver's six hour pork with frylight roast potatoes, carrot mash and leeks and peas sautéed with smoked bacon. Apple crumble for pudding using (hexb + 5 syns)
Snacks - banana, nice biscuit (2 syns)

Last edited:
Yay! It might stick tomoro! You have had a fab first week back, you must be feeling great! Have a lovely day :) xx

Thanks chick. It's been a fab week and really kickstarted my motivation to get to my new target. Not too much on over the next few weeks to pull me off track either, which is good! How's your week off been?xx

Back