Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Well you say well done but I haven't been in months lol, I use to go quite a lot I just get my fitness levels up able to run for 30mins solid then stop going and have to start all over again lol. Once I'm out I really enjoy it, a break from the kids bit of me time :)

Yeah I need to get rid of my jelly belly hehe xx

I haven't got little ones as an excuse, I'm just a lazybones! I'd LOVE to be able to run for 30 mins non-stop. One of the girls on here is doing C25K at the moment and doing really well so I'm thinking I should give it a go, but with the evenings drawing in, I just can't see it happening! I've got the 30 Day Shred at home, which is apparently brilliant for toning, so I'll be doing that when I'm at target, but I tried it earlier in the SW journey and it stopped my losses so don't want that to happen again before target. Silly as that sounds as I know it'll do me good...but still...I need the scales for motivation!! xx

I'm exactly the same, I need to see results on the scales and quickly otherwise I get disheartened and give up!! Lol
yeah you should once your at target, it's surprising how quickly you can increase your fitness levels I went from nearly having my heart jump out my chest after about 5 mins to running 30mins pretty easy in about 5 weeks and that's when I was probably a stone heavier too lol
oh yeah I've heard of that, I got Josies one that was pretty hardcore too much upper ody strength needed I have none haha xx

I have no upper body strength either! Luckily not too much needed for The Shred. It's the most hardcore 20 mins ever...but it's only 20 mins so you can always see the end! I got through level one but no further...really do want to complete that this year.

That's amazing about the running - I really do feel like I'm about to die after 3-4 minutes so good to know it gets better!xx

Just prepped my lunchbox for tomorrow. Is it really sad that even though it's a bit of a faff, I love it?!

Another green day tomorrow:
B - overnight oats (hexb1) with raspberries
L - Ainsley couscous (1.5 syns) with tomatoes, peas and 10g Parmesan (1/3 hexa1)
D - tadka dhal with a herb salad and Jamie Oliver cauliflower pilau!
Snacks - banana, 2 x Alpen lights (hexb2), tunnocks tea cake (5 syns), time out (4.5 syns) - lots of treats today but didn't have second hexa so kinda cancels out! Lol

Ooh hump day again tomorrow - hurrah!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Well done on the loss hun. I'm going to go with your tips of keeping the syns a bit lower and upping my water intake a bit x

Well done on the loss hun. I'm going to go with your tips of keeping the syns a bit lower and upping my water intake a bit x

Hey Bev, thank you! :) I've never really been able to isolate my reasons for a good loss before but there were a couple of definite things last week so here's hoping they work for you too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I totally would, Emise. Perhaps we could arrange some kind of courier system?

I got a lovely new pink cool-bag type lunchbox as one of my birthday presents from Mum and it's perfect! I think that's why I find it so satisfying getting it all ready the night before. (Such a loser!) It's got a really slim ice block which goes in the bottom and keeps everything cool 'til lunchtime. There's just about room for my overnight oats jar, a tupperware of couscous (or whatever's on the menu) for lunch, plus my teeny tub of bran flakes, my banana and my cereal bar. Much nicer than bringing in a plastic bag!!

xx

I was thinking about going retro chick and getting one of those lunch boxes with a handle and a pretty picture on it but not sure I can pull it off now that Im not 5 anymore! Maybe though, maybe!

I would love one of those!! I had a Pocahontas one at school :D

I wanted a retro one like that too, but they're not big enough to put all my work food in, becuase I eat breakfast at work as well as lunch and snackage. Does that just make me a glutton?! lol. xx

Love it! I'm love a good lunch box with sections lol and I have systema soup mug too.

I also work for the railway but retail side of things. ;-)

Oh I adore TK Maxx! There's a huuuuuuuge one where Dave's mum lives and I always find an excuse to go in there when we visit. The one near us is OK but not quite big enough for my liking! lol xx

Back