Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

It's funny how your body tells you when it needs goodness isn't it! I've got peaches, raspberries and melon with me today - lush! Having a proper hungry day - might have to pop down to little Tesco at the bottom of our building and get some more on-plan nibbles because I'm not sure what i've got in my lunchbox is going to cut it!! xx

Hi :) here to subscribe :) please subscribe to my diary too. Looking forward to sharing some mutual motivation and recipes :)

Nic

xx

I went into boots last night and treated myself to 3 mint shapers bars..it was 3 for 2 so would have been rude not to! :) Didnt actually get round to eating any as had enough syns as it was yesterday and weighed in this morning..but they are sat there waiting for me when I get in...yumtings! Happy humps all!
Xx

Ugh...hating my scales this week. They seem to have settled 1lb up from WI and are sticking there. Am struggling to drink loads of water this week so think that might be why...must try harder!

Food for today is EE again (I'm being a bit lazy - need to shake it up next week!)
B - Muller light with raspberries and peaches
L - Tomato Mug Shot with peppers, tomatoes and 1/3 HEXA parmesan
D - Turkey sausages (3 syns) with mash and stuffed mushrooms (stuffed with peppers, more mushrooms, peas and 2/3 HEXA cheddar)
Snackage - Snack sized Time Out (4 syns), banana

Happy hump days everyone! I'm determined to tick a tonne of stuff off my to-do list today as we have an away day tomorrow so it's a day out of the office and I feel like I'm getting a bit behind and overwhelmed with stuff! Head down, crack on and it's down hill to the weekend! Whoop di whoop whoop whooooop! xx

It's my first weigh in today..scary!

Sounds like a good food day! Dinner particularly sounds YUM! Sausage and mash in this weather - perfect!!

I'm with you on the water thing, it's just too cold!! I'm just Tea, tea, tea!

Hope you have a good day in the office and get loads done! I'm in a similiar boat myself, so much to do and don't know where to start!!

xxx

Loving your dinner tonight! I don't think your days sound lazy at all - they all sound yum!

If I'm struggling with water intake, I make sure I drink a large glass in the morning before I leave the house and before work I go and buy a large bottle of water (the 1.5L bottles) and keep it on my desk. I don't allow myself to leave until it's finished!! Then at night I make sure I have another couple of glasses. That normally gets me up around the 2.5L mark too :)

I genuinely never notice the difference water makes to my losses but then again I've always been a big water drinker... booo!x

Loving your dinner tonight! I don't think your days sound lazy at all - they all sound yum!

If I'm struggling with water intake, I make sure I drink a large glass in the morning before I leave the house and before work I go and buy a large bottle of water (the 1.5L bottles) and keep it on my desk. I don't allow myself to leave until it's finished!! Then at night I make sure I have another couple of glasses. That normally gets me up around the 2.5L mark too :)

I genuinely never notice the difference water makes to my losses but then again I've always been a big water drinker... booo!x

I would literally be running to the bathroom all day! Haha!

Lol. I have a pint glass at work so try and have as many of those as possible but it's freezing in here this week so I'm really struggling. Only had 1l yesterday which is v bad for my losses! I'm sure half the reason I had such an amazing result last week was drinking up to 3l a day. Right...going to fill my glass up now!! xx

Lol. I have a pint glass at work so try and have as many of those as possible but it's freezing in here this week so I'm really struggling. Only had 1l yesterday which is v bad for my losses! I'm sure half the reason I had such an amazing result last week was drinking up to 3l a day. Right...going to fill my glass up now!! xx

I am sure the 3l thing does help the weeks I manage it I loose more. Just so hard to do!

This might sound a silly question - but why does drinking water help so much?

xxxx

I honestly don't know, Jessy. I think it helps reduce water retention and flushes out all the rubbish! No idea on the science really, but it definitelu helps me...xx

So...apparently with the drinking water thing...because your body is made up of 70% water, which constantly needs replenishing etc..if you don't drink much water, your body thinks its in drought mode and so just hangs onto everything it can, hence the water retention...however, if you drink loads regularly then it's all fine and dandy and flushes it through no problem so you don't hold onto as much as it knows there will be more coming tomorrow to replenish the existing water! Something like that anyway!! Xxx

Back