Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Hello lovely, don't panic with the weenie pound up -it'll be down in the blink of an eye. It will be down to the slight indulgence at the weekend, salt in take and what not. Stop hopping!! Xx

Thanks for the advice Dr Ging ;-) I'm definitely going to make a conscious effort to up my water intake this week, I'd live a good loss next WI.

Don't worry about the 1lb on Sarah. Maybe you just need to look at it differently - try thinking of it as an overall 4lb loss over the fortnight. I bet you'd usually be pleased with a 2lb loss 2 weeks in a rowso this is just the same really x

Hey lovely, hope you have a good away day :) am off today as working Saturday need to get my head back in the game and refocus and plan and do lots of housework! xx

Thank you for the water knowledge :D I have managed to have 1.5 ltr this morning .... feeling full lol

xxxx

Hello lovely ladies! Rather off plan food day yesteday - away day was fab but good food choices were pretty much non-existant! Dinner was OK and dinner tonight should be OK but we're out and about watching the cycling Tour of Britain and I expect things to be a bit boozy! Will try and be as good as I can 'til I'm back on it properly on Monday!

Hope everyone's well! xxx

Hello dear, Have a lovely weekend!

I'm off to my bfs this weekend so I'm literally planning what things I'm going to take food wise. We plan to have a wee drink too because it's his final weekend in his flat. I just hope it doesn't hinder my weight loss!

Hello dear, Have a lovely weekend!

I'm off to my bfs this weekend so I'm literally planning what things I'm going to take food wise. We plan to have a wee drink too because it's his final weekend in his flat. I just hope it doesn't hinder my weight loss!

Hello lovely! Thank you! How did you get on at WI?

The odd cheeky drink won't hurt your losses at all. Prosecco is quite low syn at 4 per glass or spirits with low cal mixers (e.g. gin and slim tonic or vodka and diet coke) are 2.5. Another one to try is 'SW Pimm's', which is actually non alcoholic but lets you feel like you're joining in! Mix a splash of balsamic vinegar (free!) with diet lemonade (free!) in a glass add some strawberries and a slice of cucumber and you're done. Sounds weird but totally tastes like Pimm's! xx

I lost 5.5lbs in my first week so chuffed :) hence the reason why I don't want to go OTT with the old weekend festivities.

I'll probably have some JD's and diet coke just to be sociable but I won't go wild. I'm taking a bag of free food up to his house..he thinks I've gone mad! Haha :)

The Pimms sounds lovely I love Balsamic Vinegar but wasn't sure if it was synful.

That Pimms sounds like a DELIGHT! Gutted I've only come across this as I'm pulling out my winter woolies!!

Glad you'd a great day yesterday and an eventful weekend planned - you're just right to try and make good choices when you can but not to get too stressed out about it. Have fun!! xx

Back