Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I'm good thanks, I'm just going for to try on new clothes I ordered, well saying that I've been meaning to but lost my nerve a bit not sure if I want to. It's jeans and I don't usually wear them as my legs are big & short, not a good combo xx

I'm good thanks, I'm just going for to try on new clothes I ordered, well saying that I've been meaning to but lost my nerve a bit not sure if I want to. It's jeans and I don't usually wear them as my legs are big & short, not a good combo xx

Aww be brave chick - you might just surprise yourself!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back missy! Glad to hear the scales have been kind, you must have made some sensible choices in there somewhere ;) xx

Thanks chick! Hope yours have been behaving too!xx

Haha no, definitely not, but well deserved on my part, had a VERY naughty weekend!! 150 syns at least on one of the days! :eek: xx

Hey miss, I really need to stop leaving it so long before catching up on diaries - don't make it easy for myself lol! Sounds like you've been enjoying life even if a little bit off plan but hey, only a 2lb gain from all that is great. Soon on, soon off ;) xx

Oops! ;) Sure you had fun though, and that's the main thing xx

Haha yep, I might actually turn into a chocolate the amount I ate! ;) x

Hey miss, I really need to stop leaving it so long before catching up on diaries - don't make it easy for myself lol! Sounds like you've been enjoying life even if a little bit off plan but hey, only a 2lb gain from all that is great. Soon on, soon off ;) xx

I'm the same honey - desperately trying to catch up but there's so much going on! Loving your before/after pics - you're doing so well! How much longer have you got on the programme? Are you gonna go back to sw after?xx

Morning all! I can't believe how dark the mornings are getting! And it's October! Craziness! Going with Mum to finalise our hotel bookings for Christmas at lunchtime so can't wait for that. A 5-star Christmas is going to be immense! Now all I need to do is get to target by then!!

Another green day today:
B - Overnight oats (HEXB1) with strawberries
L - Carrot and corriander soup with 3 crisp bread (1/2 HEXB2) and 1/2 HEXA1 Light Philly
D - Sweet potato, spinach and feta (HEXA2) omelette
Snacks - banana, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2), g&t (2.5syns), mini macaroon (3 syns), nice biccy (2 syns)

Hope everyone has super Tuesdays! xx

Last edited:
Morning and welcome back :)

Your dinner sounds lovely. I'm starting to miss having a hob now lol. Roll on sparkly new kitchen!

Have a fab day :)

Ooh a 5 star Christmas sounds wonderful :) is it your whole family going?

Diary looks great as usual. The omelette sounds delish. Do you make your own soup?

I hope your Tuesday is good too!

xxxx

Hey Kath - when does your new kitchen get finished? Hope we get to see pics!! xx

Hi Jessy - just posted in your diary! It's my OH and I, my parents and my two nan's who are both 92 for Christmas. It'll be the fourth year we've gone away and it's so lovely to be able to totally chill out. We're being a bit silly going 5-star, but have decided we don't know how many more Christmases we will have when Nan and Grannie will be well enough to go away so we thought we'd push the boat out!

I saw the idea for the omelette in a magazine somewhere although can't remember where now so will just throw it all together tonight! Yep I made the soup on Sunday night - just chopped onion, 4 chopped carrots, clove of garlic, tsp ground corriander and stock. Boil 'til the carrots are soft, add a bunch of fresh corriander and blitz with a stick blender. Really easy and really tasty :)

xx

Hehe yeah I think we wrote on eachother's page at exactly the same time!

Aw it sounds lovely, I think that going 5 star is a good idea as it will be fabulous and your nans will really enjoy the treat :)

Ooh that sounds yummy. I want to start making soups so I will try that :) think I've got everything in actually so might do some tomorrow!
xxxx.

It's just the right season for soup :) Dave got a New Covent Garden soups book last year and there are some lush things in there - need to have a good rummage through there and see what yumminess I might make for next week! xx

Another one who's ready for soup!! I'm going to make some on Thursday night I think, and have it for lunches Friday, Saturday and Monday. I have the SW "Little Book of Soups" at home, so will look in there for some inspiration! Yummy xx

You're so right hun - you have a day off plan then realise the cupboards are a bit empty and it's just waaaaaaaaaaaay too easy to order a takeaway/pick up a naughty lunch from the café at work etc. Then it's a slippery slope. I really need to find a tactic to get me back on plan to stop one naughty day becoming a whole naughty week! I keep yo-yo-ing these four pounds around the 10st mark and it's just silly.

Your stats are just amazing - such an inspiration! Makes me realise if I keep my head in the game for longer than a fortnight, I really can get in the 9s and stay there! xx

Back