Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

That's a good question, Lily - I used to make a plan to keep the syns low. But I seem to have lost some of that willpower now! There are times I've managed to be good, but when it's been too tricky, I've just written off the day/weekend/week. That's such a bad habit to get into!

Right, I need to go through the diary later and work out what's coming up and come up with a cunning plan of how I'm going to enjoy them but stay on plan.

Thanks honey! xx

I'm gonna go through my October diary later and work out a plan for each occasion! Might try and do some no-syn days during the week to give me a bit more flex at the weekend! If I do red/green and get double HEXs then having a day of no syns is pretty doable!xx

I'm gonna go through my October diary later and work out a plan for each occasion! Might try and do some no-syn days during the week to give me a bit more flex at the weekend! If I do red/green and get double HEXs then having a day of no syns is pretty doable!xx

Yeah that's true hun. I don't really ever do green or red days. I'm always tempted! We do generally have some sort of meat most days though!

I've been totally converted to Quorn mince since being on SW - in a lasagne, spag bol or chilli con carne you can hardly tell the different and it's so tasty. Perfect for a green day when you don't want to feel like you're missing out on meat :) xx

I've been totally converted to Quorn mince since being on SW - in a lasagne, spag bol or chilli con carne you can hardly tell the different and it's so tasty. Perfect for a green day when you don't want to feel like you're missing out on meat :) xx

I like your style! I love quorn mince and chicken style pieces so that might just be the answer! I need to get my head around how it works though because aren't syns etc all different on the different plans?

I think some syns are different but to be honest, I use my syns for treats mostly so they're 1 syn per 20 calories ones, which are always the same (I believe). I've always lost really well on red/green and have never changed any syns so they can't be too different! I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me can help with more info though...xx

Right, green day sorted for tomorrow:

B - overnight oats with strawberries and raspberries (hexb1)
L - carrot and corriander soup with spinach and 3 crispbread (1/2 hexb2) spread with 1 laughing cow triangle (1/2 hexa1)
D - pasta bake with tonnes of super free and 2 syns creme fraiche topped with hexa2 cheddar
Snacks - Alpen light (1/2 hexb2), banana, mango, 1/2 syn jelly with a few peach slices and grapes thrown into it!

Also whipped up some broccoli soup for lunches next week and should have some pasta bake leftover for a lunch or dinner next week. Lush!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Meal plan for tomorrow sounds good, how do you make your soup? X

The carrot one? I think I put the recipe up the other day. Sweat off garlic and onion, add 4 chopped carrots and 1 tsp ground cumin. Add 1pt veg stock and simmer until the carrots are soft. Add a bunch of fresh corriander and blitz with a stick blender :)

The broccoli one is v similar but added dried chilli flakes instead of ground corriander and just a bit of fresh basil at the end cos we had some in the garden! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning :)

The pasta bake sounds lovely, and so does the broccoli soup!

Have a great day honey

xx

Hi Sarah hope you had a fab holiday weekend. I gained this week so I'm abit downtrodden..but onwards and upwards!

I like your style! I love quorn mince and chicken style pieces so that might just be the answer! I need to get my head around how it works though because aren't syns etc all different on the different plans?

Hey hun

Syns are different. If you have a book/or have the app if you are on a red/green day and have syns you take them relevant to that colour. So wild rice is 17.5 syns on red (for example) but 1 syn for green/EE.

If you have any queries about the syns ask here cos I have the book so could advise, and other people have the app too

xxxx.

Back