Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks for your reply Sarah. Have a fabby weekend x

Right, just updating today's food:

B- overnight oats (hexb1) with blackberries - didn't feel great though so didn't eat all of them
L - jacket spud with beans and hexa1&2 cheese and salad
D - butternut squash curry with ww naan (5.5 syns)
Snacks - banana, bran flakes (1/2 hexb2), Alpen light (1/2 hexb2), After Eight mint (2 syns), flump (2 syns)

Feeling tonnes better than I was earlier, which is good. Really didn't think I was going to make it through a whole day in the office but I've now only got an hour to go and I'm still here :D

It's nearly the weekend though, girls. Whoop whoop!!

xxx

And p.s. I'm snaffling ALL your ideas for our 'sleepover' day tomorrow! Going to pop to the shops after work to get the few bits I don't have in the cupboard but I'm very excited about the prospect of so many yummies! Thanks so much for all the fab suggestions!

Last edited:
Your sleepover sounds so fun. You've given me the idea to pick up some white options now too. Sounds like a nice treat when we're watching a movie tonight. Thanks :)

My pleasure sweety! Enjoy your weekend, and don't beat yourself up about last night!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just been to Morrisons to stock up on goodies for tomorrow! Have decided on:
Syn free hummus and carrot sticks
Loaded potato skins
Roasted chickpeas
Daim mikados
Popcorn
Strawberries and peaches with mini meringues
White choc options

So full food plan is EE:
B - hexb bacon sandwich with smear of ex light Philly (1 syn)
L - as above hexa cheese in potato skins and up to 10 syns for nibbles
D - tbc but maybe gammon with sw wedges and a fried egg on top?

Ooh I'm looking forward to that already!! Xx

Sleepover sounds fab! Room for a medium sized one? ;)

Glad you're feeling better xx

Of course, my love! Just hop on a train!

Yum stuff for tomorrow prepped and tonight's dinner too. Delish!

image-3438287710.jpg

image-3807087865.jpg

image-3648759725.jpg

They look fab! How did you do chickpeas? xx

They're tasty too! I drained and rinsed them then sprayed with frylight and seasoned with salt and black pepper then cooked at about 160 degrees until they went crunchy :). Xx

Well the new garden fence is nearly up so lots of body magic done. And yummy hexb egg sandwich eaten. Om a nom!! Was gonna take a photo but I demolished it too quickly!xx

Hi Hun, food looks yummy especially the loaded skins, need to have them soon! just so you know though the chickpeas aren't free when roasted, the whole food abuse and easy to overeat thing comes into play. As a one off I'm sure they won't make a difference but just wanted to make sure you knew! Xx

Yeah I know I should syn the chickpeas but I figured it's better than a packet of crisps so sod it! Lol xx

Not bad food day! Lots of free/super free snacks. Had 2 mikado (1 syn), handful of popcorn (2 syns?), sliver of prune cake! (4 syns?). Then the naughty bit - 1 square chocolate tiffin - 12 syns??so a bit over today but hopefully not too much damage done! Compared to how naughty I could have been, I'm rEally proud of myself.

Not hungry for dinner but have strawberries and peaches to nibble on later :)

Hope everyone has had super saturdays xx

Sounds great lovely, very restrained in the circumstances! :) xx

Back