Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Well I was hoping for a scales-related miracle and this morning I got 10.1. Whoop whoop!!

Dave is cooking a roast today for my parents and Grannie. All SW friendly so will use my syns on some pudding!

B - wholemeal toast (hexb) with Philly (1/2 hexa) L/D - roast pork, sw roast potatoes, tonnes of veggies. Bread & butter pudding (homemade by my lovely mummy) with peaches for some super free!
Snacks - banana and another peach later if I'm hungry

xx

Last edited:
Hello you from a sunny fuerteventura! Sounds like you managed some yum snackage and WOOP WOOP to the scales!! Almost in those 9s baby!! I'm eating and drinking like a crazy person over here so need to try and reign it in for my second week...looking forward to getting right back on the sw wagon when I'm home tho! Hope you're having a yummy Sunday and enjoy daves roast!! Xxx

Hello you from a sunny fuerteventura! Sounds like you managed some yum snackage and WOOP WOOP to the scales!! Almost in those 9s baby!! I'm eating and drinking like a crazy person over here so need to try and reign it in for my second week...looking forward to getting right back on the sw wagon when I'm home tho! Hope you're having a yummy Sunday and enjoy daves roast!! Xxx

Have a great time... Don't worry about the scales !!! Enjoy !!! x

Hello gorgeous! I've missed you! Glad you're having an awesome time! Enjoy every minute and catch up soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cat in a bag...heheh made me chuckle!! Xxx

image-977263135.jpg

Lovely pic but lol at the cat in a bag! :D xx

All sorted for an EE day tomorrow:

B - Muller Light and pineapple
L - broccoli soup with 1/2 hexb crispbread and 1// hexa Philly. Melon.
D - leftover roast pork with bubble & squeak and a fried egg. 2 syns for ketchup OR carbonara with 1/2 hexa Parmesan and 3 syns creme fraiche. Whichever we don't have will be Tuesdays dinner!
Snacks - Alpen light (1.2 hexb), peaches with 3 syns Carte D'or Light

Last edited:
Sounds good Hun! Especially dinner! Nomnom :) xxxx

Back