Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks belle! Can't quite believer it! If all goes to plan this week, I'll be seeing those lovely 9s next week. Yay!! Final week ever in the 10s, I hope. I don't intend to yoyo around them anymore!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is exactly how I felt about the 12's been messing around with a couple of lbs for 6 weeks, and am determined that that is over with! Have a great day! xx

Change to food plan for today - I'm meeting a client for lunch which I'd totally forgotten about! Only going to the café in our building though so still fine to keep on plan! Plus OH has told me there's not much roast pork left so going to go for a green day! B - Muller Light and pineapple L - Jacket potato with beans and 2xHEXA cheese and a side salad D - leftover roast pork (HEXB1) with bubble & squeak and a fried egg. 2 syns for ketchup Snacks - Alpen light (1/2 hexb2), banana, 4 wafer biscuits (6 syns)

Last edited:
Lol. Neither Dave nor I can think of anything worse than having children so that's one prediction that's not going to come true ;)

Our fur-baby is more than demanding enough! She loves the attention of being out and about and is quite happy sitting in my handbag, bless her. We've taken her to the pub before and she loves it. She hates being left out of anything! Animals are so funny! xx

Lol. Neither Dave nor I can think of anything worse than having children so that's one prediction that's not going to come true ;)

Our fur-baby is more than demanding enough! She loves the attention of being out and about and is quite happy sitting in my handbag, bless her. We've taken her to the pub before and she loves it. She hates being left out of anything! Animals are so funny! xx

That is actually so hilarious, I've never heard of anyone treating their cat so like a human. So cute :eek:

Aw, that's great that you guys are on the same page about not having kids. I know a few couples where one is very much for and one is against. Personally I can't wait till that day comes. I'm the oldest of 5 :rolleyes:

Lol. She's more like a cat than a dog - I think maybe that's why? Either way she keeps Dave and I entertained a lot of the time!

I have to say kids was a deal-breaker for me. Before I met Dave, I did some internet dating and I wouldn't even bother meeting people who wanted children because it's just not part of my plan. I love other people's but the mummy thing just isn't for me. Maybe it's because I'm an only child? I'm quite lucky that my mum is so supportive because I do sometimes feel bad I'm depriving her of grandchildren! My best friend wants 3 or 4 though, and she's like my adopted sister so I'm sure mum will get lots of cuddles from them when the time comes! xx

Feeling super-positive today! Have drunk 3 x 750ml bottles of water later and intend to have another couple of pints through the evening. The only thing that could be off-plan this week is a Sunday lunch with friends (on Sunday, surprisingly!) but they know I'm on plan so it should be pretty healthy and I'll take dessert so I can be sure it's low syn! I SOOOOOOOOO want to see those 9s next week.

Off to meet a friend for coffee now (well...12 more minutes of work first!) but planning on having Earl Grey with lemon. Mind you, I only had a very small amount of cheese on my jacket potato earlier so I've got another HEX to play with if I fancy tea with milk.

Really looking forward to getting home for bubble and squeak with my man tonight too. And maybe some more Prison Break..although I keep having nightmares so maybe that's not a good idea! lol.

Need to plan out this week's meals - we've got a few bits leftover from last week so I think tomorrow will be carbonara, Wednesday Quorn chilli and Thursday Gammon with fried eggs and SW wedges. Maybe another curry night on Friday night I think - will have to have a quick google for some inspiration! xx

xx

Lol. She's more like a cat than a dog - I think maybe that's why? Either way she keeps Dave and I entertained a lot of the time!

I have to say kids was a deal-breaker for me. Before I met Dave, I did some internet dating and I wouldn't even bother meeting people who wanted children because it's just not part of my plan. I love other people's but the mummy thing just isn't for me. Maybe it's because I'm an only child? I'm quite lucky that my mum is so supportive because I do sometimes feel bad I'm depriving her of grandchildren! My best friend wants 3 or 4 though, and she's like my adopted sister so I'm sure mum will get lots of cuddles from them when the time comes! xx

Very similar to me although I have a sister. Thankfully James isn't fussed about children - phew!

The cat in the bag amused me. I'm really no cat fan at all and James came complete with a cat .. oh joy I thought lol.

Simon is a huge toothless tabby who is also more like a dog! We couldn't him in a bag and take him out but he's trained to not beg and leaves the room if I point my finger and say 'out' he also knows not to put one paw in the kitchen if I'm stripping a chicken and sits in the door way patiently waiting for his spoils rather than screaming his head off trying to climb the cupboards like he used to!

Very similar to me although I have a sister. Thankfully James isn't fussed about children - phew! The cat in the bag amused me. I'm really no cat fan at all and James came complete with a cat .. oh joy I thought lol. Simon is a huge toothless tabby who is also more like a dog! We couldn't him in a bag and take him out but he's trained to not beg and leaves the room if I point my finger and say 'out' he also knows not to put one paw in the kitchen if I'm stripping a chicken and sits in the door way patiently waiting for his spoils rather than screaming his head off trying to climb the cupboards like he used to!

Oh bless! I wasn't a cat person at all before I got her, but she's pretty awesome. She wouldn't dare climb on any kitchen surfaces, which is good!

Not feeling great today - woke up at 2am with really bad stomach ache and have had an upset tummy since. Sorry for TMI! Am shattered now and feel a bit weak and feeble so have semi called in sick from work. I've said I'll keep an eye on emails. Hoping to catch up on some sleep once I've put my laptop on to turn on my out of office!

Flippin' scales were 10.2 when I first got up and are 10.1 now. Annoying after a good result yestrday but assuming they'll go back down again when I feel better. My body is doing weird things today!!xx

Last edited:
Gws xx I didn't sleep well either but that was because I have no window in my kitchen and was convinced there was someone in the house lol.

Re: Miss Sarah's dirty thirty adventure to target!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back