Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

And to you lovely lady! It's definitely a mass exodus back on the wagon today - it's good to be back in control, isn't it.

Did you have a lovely Christmas? I've been loving your pics on IG/FB xx

Hello beautiful lady! Love having Sarah updates again! Loving all the positivity on minis this morning! Go team! Your meal plan for the next few days sounds yummy! I am so poor so trying to use everything we have in before getting too fancy again but hopefully we have enough to keep it interesting for another few days anyway! My New Years resolution is to try a new recipe every week so hopefully I can keep to it! you have me inspired with risotto... I have paella rice! I wonder if I could risotto with that!? Xxx

Aww thanks Tasha :)

You could knock up something yummy with your paella rice - it won't be quite as creamy as risotto but still mega tasty. I'm really up for trying some new ideas too. I forgot to pick up the new SW mag at lunchtime because little Tesco was mega busy but definitely want to grab it for some inspiration. I got a really amazing Leith's Cookery School book for Christmas so might have to flick through there tonight and work out how to adjust some of the yummy recipes in there to make them SW friendly. Perhaps we should have some kind of recipe challenge to make sure we all try something new each week? It's so easy to get stuck in a rut and keep having the same (albeit super tasty) SW meals. For us, it's SW curry (love that stuff!) and gammon with SW wedges. Need to shake things up!

We are pretty poor this month too, especially not knowing when we're going to move and potentially having a month where we have to pay both mortgages...not ideal! So bargain ideas are particularly welcome! I'm hoping my Lidl shop will produce some bargains and some inspiration.

xx

OMG - is anyone else who is back on plan for the first time in a while ABSOLUTELY STARVING?! I really need to get to the shops and get me some SW friendly snacks because I could eat my own arm right now! xx

OMG - is anyone else who is back on plan for the first time in a while ABSOLUTELY STARVING?! I really need to get to the shops and get me some SW friendly snacks because I could eat my own arm right now! xx

I had this on my first day back on plan (30th Dec!) - I swear I'd stretched my stomach after eating so much rubbish for the whole of December!! But it passes (and I'm back to normal again now), so just grin and bear it for today! ;) Make your meals big and hearty, that'll help too xx

We had an amazing Christmas, thank you. Dave and I went with my parents and both my Nans who are 92 to a beautiful hotel in deepest, darkest Sussex and spent 4 days being totally spoilt. Lots and lots of food and booze although we did go for a walk, a bike ride and did some clay pigeon shooting. Definitely not enough to counteract all the yumminess, but at least a token gesture! lol. I was expecting to see an 11 on the scales this morning but managed to keep it just in the 10s. You'll be back there before you know it and we're on the final stretch towards target. I've sat at 10st/10.1 so many times now and it's those final few lbs into the 9s that my body really doesn't seem to want to shift. I guess we'll just have to see how we feel when we get there! xxx

Aw that sounds so lovely :) I like the fact that you made a token gesture! I walked to my dad's? Haha but that's only 15 mins down the road :p

Well done on staying in the 10s :)

And yes definitely I also want to tone this year so if I get a bit of muscle weight that could effect my target

Hope your first day back on plan is going well

XxxX

Thanks ladies! I survived the afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed my omelette. I had 1.5 syns of sweet chilli sauce on the salad and my Reece's peanut butter cup with a cup of camomile tea. Lush synnage!Xx

Already looking forward to tomorrow's food! Green day:
B - overnight oats with vanilla muller and 1/2 hexb1 oats
L - tomato mug shot with tomatoes and celery with 1/2 hexa1 cheddar
D - leek and pea risotto with hexa2 Parmesan. Served with hexb2 garlic bread (1 syn spread)
Snacks - banana, caramel bunny (5 syns)

Ooh risotto sounds lovely I might have to make something like that tomorrow night for tea too :)

I usually make the Jamie Oliver one, just leaving out the oil, butter and wine, and it's lush! Feels really naughty - perfect for a drizzly Friday night in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scales are -1 today so 10.10. Still awful but moving in the right direction!

Happy Friday everyone!xx

Breakfast! I'd almost forgotten how amazing overnight oats are!

image-990961109.jpg

Definitely! It helps that the boy is really supportive and good at coming up with SW friendly meals too. He's going to cook me some batches of soup over the weekend and make an SW roast on Sunday :) xx

Well done on the 1lb off already missy!! :)

Back