Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Aah not far then, I live in horsham and work in redhill so either side of you lol.
Having a driveway sounds lush! I'm getting old...lol

Hey guys, I don't think the forum will let me post the link but if you google 'roasted onion soup with goats cheese toasts', it will be the first result - it's on the good food website. Just need to replace the oil with frylight and syn the whole grain mustard :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i'll have a wee look...thank you :) x

Mmmm going to have to get myself some Funny Feet - weren't they in the magazine this month? x

I haven't got the mag yet - planning on picking it up today :)

Right - official WI 10.7 this morning! Feeling so much better with a single digit after the 10!! Hopefully it wont take look long for the next 7lbs to come off.

Plan for today is EE:
B - Muller Light and some mango
L - Roasted onion soup (1 syn LF creme fraiche) with 3 x Crispbread (1/2 HEXB) and HEXA goats cheese
D - Jamie Oliver's Korean Beef (3 syns for 1tbsp each of sweet chilli/ketchup/BBQ sauce)
Snackage - banana, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), Reece's Cup (4.5 syns)

The weather was AWFUL here this morning! I got drenched just running from the front door to the car! Really hope it eases off later or all the routes into our development will be flooded. Boo!!!

Hope all your Mondays fly by! xx

Last edited:
Well done lovely! I am the same about having a single digit after the st! I saw quite a few bits in the mag I liked this month :) the Caribbean fish stew is definitely recommended and the pannacotta am a bit addicted to that!

Woohoo sounds like a fab start weigh in number well done you :)

Korean beef sounds gorgeous

xxxx

Hiya! *slinks back in* Catching up on diaries before I update my own too....ahem.

Glad all is going well with the new house etc too, how exciting! Hope you had a lovely festive period :) xx

Hello my lovely!! Welcome back! We've all been slinking back in over the last few days, so you're not the only one!

Christmas was fab and January should be exciting as we get ready to move.

Hope things have been good with you my lovely xxx

Hello my lovely!! Welcome back! We've all been slinking back in over the last few days, so you're not the only one!

Christmas was fab and January should be exciting as we get ready to move.

Hope things have been good with you my lovely xxx

Yay for moving! Are you doing it all yourself or paying a removal company? Hope the packing isn't too stressful!

I've now updated my stats on here and updated my diary! Fresh start! x

Will pop over to your diary in a bit :)

We're using a removal company - we've got a decent sized 2-bed house with a full garage (AKA Dave's bike workshop!) to move so there's no way we could do it ourselves. We've chosen the company that moved my best friend and her hubby into their new house so it's reassuring to know someone has recommended them. Just need the solicitors to get a move on now!

xx

Will pop over to your diary in a bit :)

We're using a removal company - we've got a decent sized 2-bed house with a full garage (AKA Dave's bike workshop!) to move so there's no way we could do it ourselves. We've chosen the company that moved my best friend and her hubby into their new house so it's reassuring to know someone has recommended them. Just need the solicitors to get a move on now!

xx

What size of house are you moving into? Lol at bike workshop! I currently have a bike on a fixed trainer type stand thing (when he can't get out on the road with it in this weather!) in my living room - grrrrr!!

We're moving to a 3-bed detatched, which will be lovely! The new garage is in the back garden so that's becoming a proper man-cave for Dave's bike obsession. He did go through a phase of having his turbo trainer in the spare room so I can feel your pain on that one hun! xx

I'm so excited about dinner tonight! In case any of you don't have the Jamie Money Saving book, I thought I'd share the recipe for our dinner tonight.
INGREDIENTS:
Leftover Brisket
Smoky barbecue sauce
Chili sauce
Soy sauce
White rice
Button mushrooms
Two cloves of garlic
Chopped chili
Savoy cabbage
Six eggs
Fresh Corriander

Pull apart 200g of leftover brisket/roast beef and add two tablespoons of smoky barbecue sauce (2 syns), add two tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce (2 syns) and a dash of soy sauce.
Cook one mug of rice to boiling water and cook as per the on-pack instructions.
Meanwhile, fry 150g of button mushrooms (in fry light, of course!) with two cloves of garlic and some chopped chilli. Add in the meat, keeping the pan moving until the dish caramelises. Add the warm cooked rice and half a sliced Savoy cabbage.
Pat it all down, then crack open one egg and stir it in to give a fried egg rice kind of vibe, then pat it down right up the edges, so that it’s like like a giant rice crisp.
Poach a couple of eggs for 2-4 minutes on top of the dish (or you can fry them in fry light and just serve them on the top, like we do).
The dish should be crispy at the bottom when ready to serve. And I have 1tbsp of Ketchup (1 syn) on the side, making it a total of 3 syns per portion.

This literally is heaven and everyone should try it! :) xx

Back