Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Lol. I will!

Here's the prep!

image-3808869427.jpg

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yummmmm! I guess its a bit like beefy kedgeree....with the egg and the rice?! Looks delish! I'm getting my cabbage out tonght too! xx

Yeah it kind of is. It should form more of a firm cake/patty but it fell apart on me tonight. It was still delicious though xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That looks so tasty! xxxx

Right then, Tuesday, let's be having you! Need to drag myself through today as it's 4 years today since my Grandpa died and it's always a tough one. Doesn't help that I have another funeral to go to on Friday either...I'm feeling decidedly moochy this week. But the yummy food is comforting and Dave is doing a great job of looking after me.

Today is another EE day:
B - Muller Light with raspberries
L - Roasted carrot soup with 3 x crisp bread (1/2 HEXB) and HEXA goats cheese
D - Beef stir fry (last of the leftovers from Sunday's roast!) with onions, peppers and pak choi (2 syns for osyter sauce)
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), caramel bunny (5 syns), banana

xx

Aww Hun I'm sorry to hear you're feeling a bit Blurgh. Saw the pic you put on fb, he looked like a grand old character! :) and you look super happy in it! I'm sure he wouldn't want to see you down...he'd likely be looking at you now with uber pride...awesome man, awesome job, awesome new house and awesome slinky sw body! ;) Dave sounds like a gem at the mo with all the cooking and the looking after you.

Also...goats cheese...yum! :) xx

Oh darling I honestly understand how you feel. I often cry a bit missing my Grandad so Feb is especially hard for me. Like Ging says perfectly though think of how proud is he :) and at the end of the day how much you miss someone just reflects how amazing they are so it's an honourable thing to be sad. But not TOO sad as he wouldn't like that!

Food sounds delish and so glad you are being looked after properly :)

Loads of love xxxx

Thank you lovely ones. You're all so right - I hope he would be proud. January is a bit of a rubbish month - my Grandpa, Grandad and cousin all passed away in January so I always just want it to be over! A really close family friend passed away over Christmas (a total shock and he was younger than my dad!) and we are saying goodbye to him on Friday so that's adding to it all.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound so down, or bring anyone else down, it just makes my heart feel a bit heavy. I'm trying to focus on all the lovely memories and not be sad.

You guys are all super amazing xxxxx

We're moving to a 3-bed detatched, which will be lovely! The new garage is in the back garden so that's becoming a proper man-cave for Dave's bike obsession. He did go through a phase of having his turbo trainer in the spare room so I can feel your pain on that one hun! xx

ah yes that's the name of it lol - turbo trainer! We don't have a spare room so it's in the living room - behind the sofas but still, arghhhh!

Back