Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hi hun....hope your weekend is fabulous.

I've got a weekend of doing overtime, exercising via my Josie Gibson DVD and then meeting my bf. I'll probably use lots of syns then but I'm hoping he doesn't lead me astray!

Boo to early morning unnecessary arrival but yay to Friday!!! Anything nice planned for the weekend lovely? More packing?xx

Yep - lots more packing! Need to tackle my wardrobe this weekend and maybe make a start on the kitchen. Just had a call from the solicitors saying there are just 2 more bits of paperwork outstanding in the chain so we should be exchanging next Wednesday to complete the Wednesday after. Amazeballs!!! Still can't quite believe it's actually happening!

Are you feeling any steadier now? xxx

Hey girls,

Awake early with busy head! Flooding is really bad down here so not sure if we will be able to get to the places we want to go bed shopping. Grr. Plenty of stuff to do at home though.

Planning another green day today.

B - hexb1 porridge with 1/2 hexa1 milk and water plus raspberries
L - tbc! Probably other hexs for ryvitas and cheese
D - butternut and spinach curry with rice. Yum!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spent all day packing - pretty much done now! Feeling knackered but very pleased with ourselves :) worked straight through lunch so just had a huge butternut and spinach curry, which was lush! And made some butternut and spinach soup for lunches this week.

Just treated myself to 2 chocs from a box we got for Christmas - 6 syns but worth it :)

Xx

Your Saturday food sounds yummy :) Glad your day has been productive xxxx

Hi Sarah,

Popping in to subscribe :)

Wow, your before & after pics are inspiring. You look great! :) I'm sure you'll get those Christmas pounds off in no time, & then be at target soon after. You do so well when you're in the zone.

Ooo, exciting stuff with the house! Hope it all goes smoothly.

X

How do you make your curry sauce hun? xx

Hey hun, I follow a recipe for chicken curry on the sw website (if you google slimming world chicken curry I think it's the first result) but replace chicken sometimes with whatever else we've got. I always put some fresh chilli in too :)

Xx

Hi Sarah, Popping in to subscribe :) Wow, your before & after pics are inspiring. You look great! :) I'm sure you'll get those Christmas pounds off in no time, & then be at target soon after. You do so well when you're in the zone. Ooo, exciting stuff with the house! Hope it all goes smoothly. X

Thank you so so much - that's so lovely of you. Having one of those days when I feel like I'm teetering on the brink of falling off the wagon so you've spurred me on to try and be good! Will go and find your diary too!xx

Meals have been on plan for a red day but had 4 small cubes of fudge and 2 chocolates so probably over syns. Oops! Hopefully I worked off done calories clearing out the shed and garden earlier plus all the housework!

Brunch - pulled pork 2x hexb roll with 1 syn BBQ sauce, hexa1 cheese
Tea - sausages (3 syns) with carrot and parsnip mash, broccoli and garlic mushrooms. Delish!
Snacks - naughtiness as above!!

Well despite using a few more syns than I planned over the weekend, I managed to WI at 10.5, hitting my January Challenge target and getting my healthy BMI back. We've got a good on-plan week planned, up until Thursday, when Dave's birthday celebrations will take us well and truly off plan for 48 hours! Hoping to get back on it for a couple of days afterwards before what will be a few days off plan whilst we move, partly because we'll be celebrating and partly because the new house will be chaos and there might be some takeaways etc while we get things sorted!

Not sure what we're having for dinner tonight so not sure if it'll be a green day or EE. Here's the plan so far:
B - Muller Light and a banana
L - Butternut squash soup (1 syn LF creme fraiche) with 3 x crisp bread (1/2 HEXB) and 2 x Laughing Cow Light (1/2 HEXA)
D - TBC! Possibly Quorn chilli with rice and a big salad. We're going mattress shopping tonight so might change to something super quick, like Marmite pasta!

Hope everyone had awesome weekends! I've got lots of diary catching up to try and do today!

xx

Well done on the loss Hun :) and I see you've reached your jan target! Woop!

Hope you find your mattress tonight!

xxxx

Congrats on reaching your January target Sarah :-D have a good day. Oooh marmite pasta? xx

Congrats on reaching your January target Sarah :-D have a good day. Oooh marmite pasta? xx

Thanks chick. Hope you've got a lovely week planned?

Marmite pasta is a Nigella recipe so should come up on Google - it's fab! She uses butter (obviously!) but you can make it SW friendly with Frylight and a splash of water and making sure you weigh the parmesan :) xx

Thanks chick. Hope you've got a lovely week planned?

Marmite pasta is a Nigella recipe so should come up on Google - it's fab! She uses butter (obviously!) but you can make it SW friendly with Frylight and a splash of water and making sure you weigh the parmesan :) xx

Lots of relaxing planned this week :)

I will check that out, thank you xx

Back