Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks lovelies! Have been off-plan for a few days now, which feels naughty but there is just so much going on! Also having a new coil fitted tomorrw (sorry if TMI) so know I will need some comfort choccie after that!

We spent the weekend packing and shopping for new bedding and cushions etc. Getting super excited about it all coming together although panicking slightly about how much it's all costing! I'm so glad February is a short month and it will soon be payday again!

I have a load of diaries to catch up on which I'll try to do later today, but hope you all had super weekends and are much more on-plan than naughty me! xxx

Thanks Lil! We had a lovely one - bit of packing, lots of shopping (new cushions for the lounge, new bedding for the master bedroom and guest room etc.), dinner at Chiquitos and watched the Wolf of Wall Street yesterday, plus several episodes of Breaking Bad inbetween!

How was your weekend? xx

Hey gorgeousness! Sounds like everything's finally coming together nicely...not long now!! :)
Hope you're not in any pain after the new coil....think choccie is allowed in the circumstances! Have you got loads still to do or are you both just getting really excited?? Can't wait for some pics! Xx

Morning poppet! Hope you're feeling a bit better today?

We have got a few bits to do but mostly getting super excited! Can't believe today was the last Tuesday we will ever wake up in that house. Crazy times!

Looking forward to getting tonight over and done with! Planning to sort out some paperwork for ouy buyer (manuals for the appliances we are leaving etc.) then chill out in front of some Breaking Bad.

xx

Morning poppet! Hope you're feeling a bit better today?

We have got a few bits to do but mostly getting super excited! Can't believe today was the last Tuesday we will ever wake up in that house. Crazy times!

Looking forward to getting tonight over and done with! Planning to sort out some paperwork for ouy buyer (manuals for the appliances we are leaving etc.) then chill out in front of some Breaking Bad.

xx

Oooooh - how far up are you?! My fave show!!

I have a sky box full of stuff - Mr Selfridge, that horizon Fat v Sugar from last week and a BBC Four doc on Gadaffi from last night are my priorities I just haven't got the bloody time this week! :( xx

Oooooh - how far up are you?! My fave show!!

I have a sky box full of stuff - Mr Selfridge, that horizon Fat v Sugar from last week and a BBC Four doc on Gadaffi from last night are my priorities I just haven't got the bloody time this week! :( xx

We are halfway through series 2 and loving it! Didn't get to watch any last night as I got in late after getting my nails done and then the gas man came round to stop the boiler making a horrible rattling noise! Looking forward to watching a few more episodes tonight. We are watching Musketeers on BBC too so have that from Sunday as we were at the cinema.

Someone at work was talking about fat v sugar - definitely need to look that up. And want to watch Mr Selfridge too but need to go back to series 1 as I only watched a couple of those. xx

We are at about the same place as you with breaking bad, we finally signed up to Netflix and watched up to end of episode 2 season 2. Can't wait to watch more love it!

We are halfway through series 2 and loving it! Didn't get to watch any last night as I got in late after getting my nails done and then the gas man came round to stop the boiler making a horrible rattling noise! Looking forward to watching a few more episodes tonight. We are watching Musketeers on BBC too so have that from Sunday as we were at the cinema.

Someone at work was talking about fat v sugar - definitely need to look that up. And want to watch Mr Selfridge too but need to go back to series 1 as I only watched a couple of those. xx

They're all on Netflix - I only started watching it about 3 weeks ago when I was off, it's fab, def worth the watch :) x

Oh fab - I hadn't spotted them on there! I wish there was an easier way to browse on Netflix...there must be loads you miss because it's not suggested for you/appears in a category list. xx

Oh fab - I hadn't spotted them on there! I wish there was an easier way to browse on Netflix...there must be loads you miss because it's not suggested for you/appears in a category list. xx

My friend told me about a website called "instant watcher" which allows you to search the entire US netflix catalogue! I agree, it's hard to know what's on there otherwise. Not sure if there's a UK one but I'm sure there is somewhere - have a google! xx

Ooh I want to know if Mr Selfridge is worth watching!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Def - there's only 1 season of 12 episodes I think so you can fire through it quite quickly... especially if you're off work! You're a busy busy bee though - will probably take you 10 million years!! xx

Had my new Mirena fitted yesterday so feeling a bit sorry for myself this morning! It's just like bad cramps but when you haven't had a * week in 5 years, it's a shock to the system! Am kinda hoping I might be able to sneak off a bit early but think my boss has forgotten I even went to the doctors yesterday so not sure I'll get away with it.

Starting the day with yoghurt and raspberries but didn't have anything in the fridge so not sure what lunch brings. And there's a Snickers shouting at me from my handbag which I won in a random quiz at work last week. Roll on next week when we've moved and I can get back on plan!!

xx

Aw honey that sounds awful. Power through and then tonight curl up on the sofa and have Dave look after you! xxxx.

Thanks gorge. As it's only once every 5 years it's more than worth it, but for a couple of days it makes me feel a bit Eeyore! xx

Aw bless you. It's great you've found something that works. I've just gone back to being on nothing as it is the least awful for me (and it's pretty awful). xxxx

Have you thought about a Mirena? The pill used to give me the most awful migraines (to the point I was on beta-blockers and at risk of a stroke!) so I came off that and the nurse recommended a coil. All doctors seem to have them, they have very few side effects and a lost of people (like me), don't have a single * week once it has settled down after a few days so no PMT, no cramps etc. Might be worth considering? xx

Back