Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

It looks beautiful :) :) congratulations!!!! xxxx

Thank you so much, all you gorgeous ladies!

As you can imagine, it has been a totally off-plan week as there has been lots of celebratory wine and bubbly but meals haven't been too bad since we've been in the new pad - Dave did Paella on Wednesday which we had yesterday too with extra leeks, tomatoes and peas.

Gonna give myself a few more days to get back on plan - I really do want to but I haven't done a proper shop yet and we haven't got into a routine. It will all happen soon enough though.

Happy Valentine's to you stunners! Hope you all have super days.

xxxxx

Thanks lovely one! So impressed with your 6-week plan-smashing. Can you send me some motivation, please? I'm really really struggling to get back in the zone!! xx

Hi lovely :) how was the first weekend in your new home? xxxx

Hey Jessy!

It was fab thank you - it really does feel like home now. We had lots of friends and family come to visit, drank plenty of bubbly and watched loads of Breaking Bad! Hopefully going to get curtains for the lounge tonight so looking forward to that :)

How was your weekend?

xx

Hey Jessy!

It was fab thank you - it really does feel like home now. We had lots of friends and family come to visit, drank plenty of bubbly and watched loads of Breaking Bad! Hopefully going to get curtains for the lounge tonight so looking forward to that :)

How was your weekend?

xx

That sounds like a perfect weekend to me :) Ooh what style/colour you going for? I love love love buying bits for the house!!!!

My weekend was good thank you, Sat was seeing friends then Sun just chilling with my boy :)

xxxx

Thanks lovely one! So impressed with your 6-week plan-smashing. Can you send me some motivation, please? I'm really really struggling to get back in the zone!! xx

I've no idea where my own is coming from to be honest but I feel amazing & can't wait to get back in my jeans!! Enjoy the curtain shopping. I love revamping rooms in my house when I'm bored with how they look, hubby not so keen!! xxx

I'm loving shopping for house stuff too! We have slightly odd shaped windows in the lounge and master bedroom - very wide but not very deep so it's not easy to find curtains that fit. There are some in Wilko we like (which look lush and are bargainous - cream with a kind of velvet panel at the top then a faux silk) but they are out of stock. We are going to Dunelm Mill tonight to have a good look 'round there. I think we're going for black curtains in the master bedroom because it's a nice big room and it can take a dark colour.

We need to get a new microwave too - probably a stainless steel one to match the new oven/hob. Will have to take some more pics to show you guys :) xx

Yes pics please! And did you get your curtains? :) xxxx

We did get some curtains - we went for a mocha colour in the lounge, just a simple faux silk material and with thermal blackout linings. Then in the bedroom we had planned to go for black because it's a big room and it could take it, but we actually fell in love with some mink coloured ones which match the bed, they are like a soft chenille type material.

I'll put some pics up in a sec although they look rubbish at the moment because the creases haven't dropped out yet!

Mum treated us to a lovely new rug from Next too - it's super soft and lovely <3

xx

From the outside:
image-3930615606.jpg

Dave posing with the new curtains:

image-428955886.jpg

Me rolling about on the new rug:

image-832364.jpg

New bedroom curtains:

image-3525089970.jpg

Dining room/conservatory:
image-274835264.jpg

Our bedroom (really need something nice to hang above the bed!):
image-501989723.jpg

The lounge/fireplace:

image-2326453578.jpg

My little piece of heaven (my girl cave!):

image-1015691492.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab photos! The house really does look divine! Lucky lady :) and how sweet of your mum! It looks like the rug that we want :D xxxx

Aww thanks Jessy! There are quite a few rugs like that around but we went for the Next one, which was slightly more expensive than the one in Wilko we liked because it was much softer and picked up the mocha colour of the curtains.

I'm still not sleeping especially well in the new house - being detached there are lots of different noises and it's taking some getting used to. Although our new bed is super-duper comfy so at least I don't mind lying there awake too much! xx

Awww, looks amazing :D A proper little home now that you're getting new curtains & rugs! I'm sure you'll start sleeping better soon. It always takes a while getting used to somewhere new, but at least you have a lovely comfy bed.

X

Hey lovely, house is gorgeous. Wishing you both every happiness there.

I have a dressing table, Art Deco, which I love love love! Girl space is so important!

I'm going house shopping with my mum tomoro for saucepans and bedding. Saucepans in john Lewis as I get discount :eek: and bedding in primark as saw in Manchester when we were away and had gorgeous stuff. Very excited!!

Aww thanks Jessy! There are quite a few rugs like that around but we went for the Next one, which was slightly more expensive than the one in Wilko we liked because it was much softer and picked up the mocha colour of the curtains.

I'm still not sleeping especially well in the new house - being detached there are lots of different noises and it's taking some getting used to. Although our new bed is super-duper comfy so at least I don't mind lying there awake too much! xx

We know what you mean about the Next one it looked lovely. Just haven't got pennies ATM :) we were given the money Christmas (2012) but spent it :/ haha

Glad your new bed is nice - we've had such a faff with ours!

XxxX

Back