Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Argh...I'm so not back on the wagon! My head just isn't in the right place at all. Had an old friend over for dinner last night and although dinner was pretty much on-plan, we also had 3 bottles of Champagne and then bakewell tart for pudding! Not to mention some naughties I had during the day at work.

I know it will all click back into place when the time is right...I know the plan works and I know I can stick to it. I just need my greedy brain to wake up to it! xx

Ooooooh Bakewell tart :p

It will click again soon hun xx

Hey girls!

Right, I braved the scales this morning and weighed in at 10.10. Not the most disasterous but definitely not good!

We have things on for the next few weekends so I need to spend some time researching 5:2 meal plans as I think that's going to be my only hope of losing!

I think the scales have helped get my head back in the game a bit so green day today:
B - Muller Light and a banana with a chocolate tea (yum!)
L - TBC but will be from salady and from Tesco as the cupboards are a bit bare until the Ocado shop comes!
D - Jacket potatoes with beans and HEXA x 2 cheese and a huge salad

Thanks for sticking with me ladies - you are all so totally awesome!

Right, you pesky last stone - let's be having you!!!

xx

That's really not a bad number at all lovely! You can definitely do this! Your copious amount of champagne drinking sounds fab to me ;) xxxx

Love this girls - what would I do without you?!

I have such a manic diary over the next few weeks, this is going to be a massive challenge! Could do with having a fast day tomorrow so will need to go some googling tonight to see what I can eat!

I feel so much better being back in control - let's just hope it lasts!!

xx

Love this girls - what would I do without you?!

I have such a manic diary over the next few weeks, this is going to be a massive challenge! Could do with having a fast day tomorrow so will need to go some googling tonight to see what I can eat!

I feel so much better being back in control - let's just hope it lasts!!

xx

Whilst it's a race... I'm not sure if it will be over anytime soon! Just look at our bloody social diaries and how long it's taken us to get to this point! :giggle:

Still got to have a life too and I think we get the right balance pretty well :) I have a wedding this weekend, and then St Patrick's day (massive over here, day off work, everybody out etc.)!

I wish it could happen so much faster!!! xx

Me too! This weekend I'm at a client function at a posh London hotel on Thursday night, then a meal out for our anniversary on Friday night, watching the cycling at the Velodrome in London with friends - one of whom's birthday is on Saturday and they have just got engaged. So mega celebrations!

Then next weekend Dave's parents are coming to stay, the weekend after is mum's birthday and mother's day, so there's a 7-course Michelin star meal on the Saturday and afternoon tea on the Sunday. Then the week after we might be going to China to visit Dave's sister.

Which is why I'm thinking 5:2 is the only way!!

xx

Back