Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Here to subscribe ;-)

Just been catching up on your diary and think you sound really in the zone Hun what better way for a reason to get the lbs off for a holiday too were off to Mexico in June same hotel your looking moon palace if you stay there you also get entry to their sister hotels too!!
were all booked for 2 weeks I can not wait doesn't it look amazing I will be in that jacuzzi every night hehe when you thinking of going ? Xxx

Hey Katie! That's very strange because we're looking at June too! Probably the first week - when are you off? Wish we could do 2 weeks but Dave is using loads of his holiday for cycling races this year so we can't do it. A week will still be immense though, I'm sure. The hotel looks out of this world! xx

Hey Katie! That's very strange because we're looking at June too! Probably the first week - when are you off? Wish we could do 2 weeks but Dave is using loads of his holiday for cycling races this year so we can't do it. A week will still be immense though, I'm sure. The hotel looks out of this world! xx

We're going the 17th :)
I'm excited never tried mexico before so really looking forward to it I keep looking at the pictures thinking ohh ill be there soon !!
A week will be amazing Hun let me know if you book it Xxx
P.s whats your ig name want to see your baking skills YUM ;-)

Oh I know - I've just reserved our flights so just need to book the hotel over the next couple of days. Whoop whoop!

Part of me wishes we were going when you are so I had a few more days to be bikini ready!

I have to ask, Katie - is that you on your wedding day in your profile pic? It's utterly stunning!!!

I'm thisismisssarah on IG :)

xxx

Oh I know - I've just reserved our flights so just need to book the hotel over the next couple of days. Whoop whoop!

Part of me wishes we were going when you are so I had a few more days to be bikini ready!

I have to ask, Katie - is that you on your wedding day in your profile pic? It's utterly stunning!!!

I'm thisismisssarah on IG :)

xxx

Ohhh exciting reserved flights YAYYYY !!

Yes that's me in piccy last April we got married in Thailand it was so lovely it's been 1 whole year on Sunday :)

Just found you on ig think ill have to have my tea first then drool over your pics haha Xxx

Ohhh exciting reserved flights YAYYYY !! Yes that's me in piccy last April we got married in Thailand it was so lovely it's been 1 whole year on Sunday :) Just found you on ig think ill have to have my tea first then drool over your pics haha Xxx

Aww happy anniversary lovely!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab evening tonight watching the illegal eagles with Dave and my parents. Had 2 Lindt bunnies (6) and a flump (2). Wine and ice cream resisted - win!xxx

Woooooo 10.9 on the scales this morning! No better motivation for a fast day!

B - Muller Greek (90)
L - cucumber dip (100)
D - banana pancakes (190)
Snacks - raspberries (50)

And tomorrow is Friday! Bring it on Thursday, let's do this!xx

Woop woop that's great Hun! Good luck on your fast day! xxxx

I'm being very naughty and putting off the things I should be doing trying to make a plan for the weekend as we've got quite a lot on but I'm absolutely determined not to fall off the wagon. There will be synnage tomorrow night but I'll have had two good fast days this week so there should be no reason for it to hurt me on the scales on Monday.

Friday (green)
B - banana pancakes with strawberries
L - thai carrot soup (1/2 syn) with HEXB1 wholemeal roll
D - veggie pasta bake with HEXA1 cheese
Syns - going to a client wine tasting event so no doubt a lot of syns on wine! Going to be super naughty and tweak use the syns I'll save from not having a second A and B choice. Planning 2 glasses of bubbles (8) plus some tastings, which are probably 1 syn each so I can have about 10 without stressing too much, I reckon (or getting too smashed!)

Saturday (EE) - we've got friends visiting because the boys are doing a 110 mile bike race on Sunday so looking forward to some girly time with Stacey on Sunday while they're out burning a million calories! Luckily Stacey has done SW so she'll be totally on board :)
B - none because I'll be madly cleaning the house before our friends arrive!
L - bacon, cheese and mushroom roll (HEXB & HEXA)
D - Dave's famous paella (4 syns for chorizo) with a glass of red (5) followed by syn free panna cotta with strawberries (really hope the recipe I've found on the SW website is as good as it looks! Has anyone ever tried it?)

Sunday (EE)
Brunch - SW fry up (bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toms and baked beans)
Dinner - chicken and spinach lasagne (HEXA mozzerella + 2 syns parmesan and 4 syns low fat ricotta) followed by rhubarb crumble (7)

Ok, that's definitely do-able. Might try and survive on SW Pimm's alone because if I start on the vino, it might all go wrong! xx

Last edited:
Ah that's good to know! I was a bit worried that being totally syn free it might not taste very nice! Will let you know how I get on!

How are things with you lovely? xx

Not at all, tho the Greek muller is better as creamy but works well with any syn free yoghurt.

Fallen off the wagon big style :( I'm exhausted and desperately need a holiday! Am going on secondment next week for 2 weeks got a week off thank god then I'm moving to do a new job in the same branch. Not looking forward to it, initially said no but realised would do my hopes of promotion no good so agreed but am miserable about it. God I am moany aren't I!!!

Oh bless you honey!

Have you got any holiday plans? Or plans for your week off? I'm sure the break will do you the world of good.

What's the new job doing? Is it worth trying to look elsewhere for opportunities as you haven't been happy where you are for a while? I know exactly how you feel - the job I left this time last year nearly gave me a nervous breakdown.

xx

Woooooo to reserved flights!!!! How exciting!! No better motivator and you're obviously miss motivator at the min given your epic plan for the weekend and your willpower last night!

A 110 mile bike race though... whoaaaa!! Dave is super fit! It's so warm at the minute too, the thought of that KILLS me! I'd much rather be chilling with you and Stacey!

This syn free pannacotta sounds interesting, can't wait to hear what it's like. Sounds too good to be true! xx

Yep, he's super fit, bless him. I wish I had his enthusiasm! He often burns 3000-4000 calories on a ride - it's unreal!

I'm super excited about the panna cotta. The photo on the SW website shows them turned out onto plates but I think I'm going to serve them in old fashioned Champagne saucer glasses so I don't have the stress of having to turn them out perfectly! Photos and full report to follow ;)

xx

Back