Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks for the support lovely ladies. Had a good fast day yesterday and after a restless night I'm ready to get today over with! We are out with a client at the royal Albert hall tonight so looking forward to that, although I think I'm gonna need a sugar free red bull!

Green day today
B - muller light, banana, Alpen light (1/2 hexb1)
L - Thai carrot soup (1/2 syn) with 1/2 hexb1 crisp bread and 1/2 hexa1 light triangles)
D - eating at prezzo on the way so going for the penne arrabiata light which is 383 cals. Not sure on syns but it'll be low and I can use my second hex for Parmesan
Syns - 8 on 2 small glasses of vino at the event tonight

Gosh I can't believe how early it is. Yuck! Let's get this show on the road...xxx

Oh and in news that didn't involve me feeling sick with worry about work; scales were 10.6 this morning!!!!!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just run through my deck with my boss and think she's pretty happy with it. It's pretty flippin' dry, but we've all been given a template to work to, so we're stuck with it! Hopefully once I've talked round it, it'll be interesting enough...there are 10 of us to present our results/thoughts so we won't have that much time so at least I won't be under the spotlight for too long.

I'm so glad I got a good result on the scales this morning - it's given me such a huge boost! And I think it's put the work stress into perspective a bit too. Actually, what's really important to me, is feeling good in my own skin and that we're going to MEH-HI-CO in 4 1/2 weeks! I've got through harder work weeks so I will get through this one.

Thank you beauties so much for all your support, as always. You are honestly all totally amazing! xxx

Good luck darling girl :)

Loving how positive you are!!!! You are right and you can and will do this xxxx

Hello gorgeous ones!

Thank you for all the love and positivity! It was absolutely fine, although I'm super glad it's over! Mine was definitely punchier than some and although I had some tricky questions, I think I managed to field them OK.

Had a bit of a soup spillage issue so ended up having the Tesco BNS and falafel salad (2 syns I think) and some mango instead.

Gonna need a sugar-free Red Bull later - I'm shattered! Looking forward to a low syn dinner at Prezzo and a couple of vinos at the RAH this evening.

xxx

Subscribing ,. Watching with interest on how you do with the fast and Sw x

Thank you gorgeous ones! Had a fab night at the concert but was so glad to get home.

Ging - your raaaawwwwrrrrr thing really made me giggle!

Long morning ahead - droning to heathrow for a meeting but hoping to wfh this afternoon and tomorrow so can hopefully chill out and catch up with myself a bit.

No idea of food plans yet. Gonna go back to bed for a little while first!xxx

Food yesterday was green:

B - hexb1 brekkie biccies and a nana
L - tesco bns salad and some mango
D - prezzo light spaghetti with king prawns (I only got 5 so 1/2 hexb2) with hex1 Parmesan no dressing on salad so minimal synnage
Snackage - lam all glass of vino (5) and a light Ribena (1)

Still having a total blank about today but it's gonna start with a muller and a nana!

Happy hump days my lovely ones xxxxx

In other news, scales are up to 10.7 this morning - I guess carbs were a shock to the system yesterday afternoon and probably the tiredness is making me retain some water. Plenty of time to get them to shift again before Monday's WI though. Have flown into the office to print some bits off and now have the joy of a very foggy drive to Heathrow! Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn! xxx

Eek be safe in the fog!
1.5 days wfh sounds bliss! Make sure you eat enough to get you through your meeting this morning or you'll be starving by the time you get home!!
What was it you saw at the raaaah last night?! Also...5 prawns in a prawn linguine...thats scandalous!!
Xxxx

Glad your presentation went well and that you enjoyed the theatre :) What was it you went to see?

As Ging says please drive safely on the fog

xxxx

Back