Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hello beauties!

Just back from Heathrow - what a stunning day it has turned into! I'm already struggling to keep my eyes open but have one task I really have to finish before I can switch off for the day. Just treating myself to quick diaries catch up before I get it nailed.

As Lil said, we went to Classic FM last night. It was fab! I didn't see the Jenkins but Hayley Westernra looked gorgeous, as did Margarita Taylor (anyone remember her??) - she had two awesome dresses! Could have done without the late night, but it was really enjoyable and I was super good and on plan.

Today has been OK food wise too. Still haven't decided what day it's gonna be yet though!! Probably a red day?

B - Muller Light and a banana
L - Chicken salad with sweet chilli sauce (3/4 syns)
D - Something light...maybe a salad with bacon, HEXa cheese and poached/boiled eggs?
Snacks - Brekkie biccies (HEXB1), 4/5 small chunks of baby potato in my salad (1/2 HEXB2)

Off to read about everyone's hump days now!

xxx

That sounds like a really awesome night and to be on plan AND be out? Fabulous sweetie! Foodage today also sounds beaut.
Hope you got your bits done that needed to get done and you can have a nice relaxing evening xxx

That's it Ging! And I swear she hasn't aged!

Had a lovely chilled evening with the boy. Had a delish red day salad with bacon, hard boiled eggs and hexa cheese. Yumma!!

Just chilling now with a cuppa and a mini snickers (5 syns)

Hope skipping the carbs today will mean the scales are my friend tomo.

Tomorrow's another fast day so planning 2 meals:
Brunch - nana pancakes (~190)
Tea - might make some cauliflower soup (50) to have with 2 crisp bread (~50) and a cheese triangle (25)
Snacks - Muller Greek (90), raspberries (~30)

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awesome plan hun. Glad you're joining me tomorrow.

Enjoy your eve too. Is Robbie back tomorrow?xxx

That's it Ging! And I swear she hasn't aged! Had a lovely chilled evening with the boy. Had a delish red day salad with bacon, hard boiled eggs and hexa cheese. Yumma!! Just chilling now with a cuppa and a mini snickers (5 syns) Hope skipping the carbs today will mean the scales are my friend tomo. Tomorrow's another fast day so planning 2 meals: Brunch - nana pancakes (~190) Tea - might make some cauliflower soup (50) to have with 2 crisp bread (~50) and a cheese triangle (25) Snacks - Muller Greek (90), raspberries (~30) xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How do you make these banana pancakes :) xx

How do you make these banana pancakes :) xx

They are so easy! Mash up one banana then gradually mix in one beaten egg until you have a thick batter. Dollop into a frying pan making sure you don't try and turn them too soon or they fall apart. Xxx

Off to see the army vs navy rugby at twickers on sat with friends and my sis! Can't wait! What about you and Dave?! Hope you're suitably snuggled in your onsie today! It's miserable outside here, I'd love a cosy wfh day on the sofa right now!! Xx

Ooh sounds fab. One of my clients has invited us to the rugby 7s next weekend. Haven't ever watched rugby live before so look in forward to it!

Dave's going to a work reunion back in Bournemouth on Saturday night so I'm having a girlie one with my besties. Then we are going to a bank holiday bash at some friends' on Sunday. Let's hope the weather is lush. I was hoping to get all my washing done today but that's looking unlikely!xxx

Ooh rugby ;) yum!

Weekend sounds lovely! I also hope tho weather clears up as I at least want a dry day Saturday for our party :) xxxx

Mmm I just had the best banana pancakes! I only needed half an egg to get the right consistency, so I used the calories to have some raspberries on top. Delish!

My boss has said I can WFH tomorrow too, so super happy about that! Hopefully it'll be dry and I can get all my washing done as nothing is going to be going on the line today!

xxx

They are so easy! Mash up one banana then gradually mix in one beaten egg until you have a thick batter. Dollop into a frying pan making sure you don't try and turn them too soon or they fall apart. Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh that sounds so easy even I could manage hehehhe xx

Mmm like cauliflower cheese in a bowl!! Delish!! :) 3g for Parmesan hehe so specific!! Is that enough?!!! I'd probs just dunk chunks of cheese in if I could!! Xxxx

Chunks of cheese would be awesome but yep, it was just enough - I popped my bowl on the scales and grated til it looked enough and it was 3g. Super tasty - deffo freezing the rest for fast days next week xxx

Back