Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

The best part of a fast day is getting to the end, checking your cals on MFP and realising you have enough left for a 37cal strawberry split lolly!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The best part of a fast day is getting to the end, checking your cals on MFP and realising you have enough left for a 37cal strawberry split lolly!xxx

Hope you enjoyed your lolly! :-D
Going to give these banana pancakes a go in the morning xx

Ooh let me know how you get on!

Planning a red day today, I think

B - muller, banana, raspberries
L - cauli soup with 1/2 hexa1 Parmesan and 1/2 hexb1 ryvita
D - steak with salad, hexa2 & hexb2 cheesy garlic bread and carrot chips

Having a date night in with The Farrell tonight as he's off on this reunion back in Bournemouth tomorrow night. Really looking forward to curling up and chilling - I feel like I haven't seen him all week!

Happy Fridays lovely ladies!!xxxxx

Thanks my love. Hope your Friday flies by so you can enjoy a super-duper weekend.

Ugh...the scales after a fast day give you such hope, don't they! I got a flicker of 10.5 this morning, which would be my 2st award back and back into healthy BMI but realistically it'll probably be 10.6 again tomorrow. Not that I'm not happy with another 2lb loss, obviously. It's brilliant, but they just trick you into thinking miracles are possible! lol.

Could I have some advice on weekend dilemmas please girlies? Planning a girly day of shopping with my 2 besties tomorrow then a sleepover (love it!) tomorrow night. I can't decide how best to play it, food wise.

I'm thinking green or red so I get double HEXs so I can take a salted caramel hifi (thanks, Tash!!) to have if we stop for coffee. One of them doesn't eat cheese so my initial brain-wave of making a massive pasta bake is a bit out of the water. Actually, I also wouldn't mind doing another red day because dodging too many carbs will hopefully keep the scales friendly for Monday? I've got chicken breasts and turkey escalopes in the freezer but I'm not feeling very inspired! There's also bacon in the fridge so I guess I could go EE and make carbonara so Susan can just choose not to put Parmesan on the top? No doubt they will want cocktails but I'm going to have a glass or two of prosecco (8) and some popcorn (4.5) while we watch movies, but then I'll be moving onto SW Pimm's!

We're going to a BBQ on Sunday where I'm going to drive so I can't be tempted to drink. Planning on keeping things red again by sticking to chicken and salad and avoiding burgers and buns! An added bonus of driving is no hangover on Monday so I can enjoy a day with The Farrell and not fall off plan by needing Golden Arches!

Sorry...this is very waffly and thinking aloud! I just know I'm better with a plan but I'm struggling to come up with one for tomorrow! xx

Do you like chili? You could do a batch of that with white rice and get some tortillas for the girls? Or do some fajitas? You could always have salad wraps and the girls can have what they want on theirs. Your carbonara idea sounds good though and you could do a pasta bake and just put cheese on after? (I know not the same though!)

Weekend sounds like loads of fun and I agree staying on plan at a BBQ is easy enough. That's why we are putting one on for our party on sat!

xxxx

Thanks hun, I hadn't thought about chilli. Actually have quorn mince in the freezer so could knock that up tonight and just reheat tomorrow. Sliced lettuce on the side, dollop of LF creme fraiche and some cheese on the top (for me, anyway!) Looks like it's gonna be a green day - just need to be sensible with the carbs. If I have a red day on Sunday, it should all work out :) xxx

I was going to say chilli too! Or what about a mini buffet thing? Just a few options, like pasta salad, couscous, sticky chicken, potato salad, salad! I love stuff like that because it's all so easy to make beforehand and people can just take what they want! Maybe that's not what you're looking for! You could also take some of that stuff to the bbq!? Maybe I'm way off here though! Sounds like a fab weekend though! XX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's an awesome idea, Tash, I'm just not sure I've got time to make it all. I've got my hairdresser coming at 8am and think Liz wants to head off to Bluewater at 9ish so I either need something easy to throw together tonight (while Dave is cooking our yummy steak!) or that I can pull together when the girls are 'round tomorrow without being too anti-social. That said, I've got chicken and turkey here so maybe I could. Ooh so many options! I'm clearly having an indecisive day! You've definitely got me hankering for sticky chicken now! :D xxx

image-213528753.jpg

image-3925071992.jpg

Food today has been amaze! Perfect red day!

Syns so far - 2 for ketchup and 4 for 2 pink wafers. Gonna gave a 5 syn pud of light ice cream and choc shortly. Yum!

And spending the eve with my two faves is just bliss!

image-1381693247.jpg

Xxx

Wish I wasn't awake so early on a Saturday but have a lovely day planned so can't complain!

Hairdresser is coming first thing, then off to Bluewater for some girly time and hopefully grabbing a couple of nice bits for holiday. Then a movie night at mine this evening. So looking forward to it!

Food today is gonna be green:
B - nana pancakes with strawbs
Snack - hexa1 skinny cappuccino and 1/2 hexb1 Alpen light when we're out
L - something out - m&s salad maybe?
D - quorn chilli with rice, salad, hexa2 cheese and 1 syn low fat creme fraiche
Snacks - 1 glasse prosecco (4), popcorn (4.5)

Hope everyone has a fab Saturday!xxx

Oooh perfect Saturday planned right there! Not only food wise but girly plans too - love! Hope bluewater isn't too busy and you pick up some good holiday bits. If you do we will need to see them of course! Have a fab one sweetie xxx

Such a fab day and eve yesterday! Bit naughty in the evening but in the grand scheme of things, not too damaging I hope.

B - muller light. Small skinny cappuccino
L - loch fyne smoked salmon selection. 6 olives. Glass of prosecco (4)
D - quorn chilli, salad, Morrisons LF creme fraiche (1)
Snacks - prosecco (8), popcorn (10 max), handful of white choc buttons (6?)

Xxx

Back