Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Such a fab day and eve yesterday! Bit naughty in the evening but in the grand scheme of things, not too damaging I hope. B - muller light. Small skinny cappuccino L - loch fyne smoked salmon selection. 6 olives. Glass of prosecco (4) D - quorn chilli, salad, Morrisons LF creme fraiche (1) Snacks - prosecco (8), popcorn (10 max), handful of white choc buttons (6?) Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This food sounds AMAZING!!! :) xxx

Such a fab day and eve yesterday! Bit naughty in the evening but in the grand scheme of things, not too damaging I hope.

B - muller light. Small skinny cappuccino
L - loch fyne smoked salmon selection. 6 olives. Glass of prosecco (4)
D - quorn chilli, salad, Morrisons LF creme fraiche (1)
Snacks - prosecco (8), popcorn (10 max), handful of white choc buttons (6?)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks like a great day to me :-D xx

It was awesome! Gonna try super hard to be on plan today at the BBQ.

B - hexb roll with scrambled egg and bacon medallions (1 syn ketchup)
Snack - 2 pink wafers
D - BBQ - planning on chicken and salad
Snacks - prosecco (4), meringue kisses (5), healthy choc (5)

Taking my own balsamic over so I can make sneaks sw Pimm's!

Hope everyone's having an awesome bank holiday!xxx

Hello lovelies!

Oh my gosh, what a weekend! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tired!!

Ended up being pretty much on plan on Saturday, had a great on-plan breakfast on Sunday but then I got carried away at the BBQ - too much prosecco and too much healthy choc! The end of the party was a bit dramatic and I ended up playing counsellor until 5.30am :( Dave talked me into a McDonald's breakfast yesterday morning although I made a on-plan risotto and patatas bravas for dinner. Sadly though, the scales hate me this morning (didn't WI yesterday as we weren't at home). I think my body might be retaining water from all the tiredness as I had 2 nights of about 2 hours sleep over the weekend! I was on track for a 2/3lb loss but it's all gone back on - I honestly didn't eat or drink enough to warrant that so I'm hoping I've just got to be patient and it'll settle back down.

Getting back on track with a fast day today so let's see what we can achieve by next Monday.

Only challenge this week is afternoon tea for my parents' anniversary next Sunday, but I'll have 2 fast days before then.

Plan for today is (and I'm not sure on timings so will just list food!)
Muller Greek (90)
Strawbs (~75)
Popcorn (88)
Cauli soup (~65)
Tesco Heathly Choices cereal bar (63)
Mini snickers (100)

Oh my gosh I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open! WFH this morning as we've got a cavity wall surveyor coming round but have to go into the office for a meeting this afternoon - might have to have a blcak coffee to get me through it all!

Hope you guys all had amazing weekends - I need to catch up on diaries.

xxx

Last edited:
Morning lovely.

Sounds like you had a busy fun filled weekend honey :) There are always dramatics I think - at least we often have to deal with some!

Did you enjoy the healthy choc? I'm impressed that you had mainly on plan meals :) McDonalds breakfast sounds amazing - I am going to have to use all my willpower to not go and but one on my way to work cos I'm starving ;)

Don't worry about the maintain it will be water retention I'm sure xxxx

Morning lovely. Sounds like you had a busy fun filled weekend honey :) There are always dramatics I think - at least we often have to deal with some! Did you enjoy the healthy choc? I'm impressed that you had mainly on plan meals :) McDonalds breakfast sounds amazing - I am going to have to use all my willpower to not go and but one on my way to work cos I'm starving ;) Don't worry about the maintain it will be water retention I'm sure xxxx

Thanks lovely. I hope you're right - I think it's got to be really.

I'm glad it's not just us who experience the drama. Honestly - you'd think we'd be old enough to know better. Not that it was Dave and I - it was my best friend's husband!

Healthy choc was amazing! And Dave absolutely loved it too. Deffo making it again. Found coconut oil in our tesco for £2.25 - bargain! Thanks so much for that hun - definitely a hit!

xxx

Thanks lovely. I hope you're right - I think it's got to be really. I'm glad it's not just us who experience the drama. Honestly - you'd think we'd be old enough to know better. Not that it was Dave and I - it was my best friend's husband! Healthy choc was amazing! And Dave absolutely loved it too. Deffo making it again. Found coconut oil in our tesco for £2.25 - bargain! Thanks so much for that hun - definitely a hit! xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine was family so grown ups too!

Yay I'm so glad :) and yeah that's the stuff my PT gets :) woop xxxx

Doesn't sound like your weekend was bad at all in terms of having a gain! I reckon it will settle, play the long game and you'll be fine, you seem to have made great choices!

I've realised that people don't actually mature and calm down as they get older. Some people will forever be drama queens. Luckily, I've learnt this more through work than through friends as most of my friends aren't really the drama-types but you can get the occasional episode! Normally alcohol fuelled too - the people in work don't have that excuse!

I hope it didn't ruin your evening though as you seem to have had a great time up to then! xx

Yeah we had a great night. The end was a bit dramatic, but luckily my other best friend was there to help clear up the smashed glass (!!!!) and we actually giggled through the whole thing. My friend's husband came round yesterday with a load of wine and some lovely flowers and a card to apoogise. Bless him! He's normally so lovely and placid, but I think he's been under a lot of pressure lately (wedding, new home, trying for a baby, work stuff) that it all got on top of him and he had a huge row with one of his friends (over what music he was playing...ridiculous!!) and swung for him, sending bottles of wine all over the show in their brand new kitchen with slate flooring. He's absolutely mortified and it was a total one off. xx

Yeah we had a great night. The end was a bit dramatic, but luckily my other best friend was there to help clear up the smashed glass (!!!!) and we actually giggled through the whole thing. My friend's husband came round yesterday with a load of wine and some lovely flowers and a card to apoogise. Bless him! He's normally so lovely and placid, but I think he's been under a lot of pressure lately (wedding, new home, trying for a baby, work stuff) that it all got on top of him and he had a huge row with one of his friends (over what music he was playing...ridiculous!!) and swung for him, sending bottles of wine all over the show in their brand new kitchen with slate flooring. He's absolutely mortified and it was a total one off. xx

Oh my days! That is dramatic but also actually feel sorry for him. It's a shame how these pressures and stresses can come to a head sometimes and that sounds like a LOT going on. Bless him coming round to apologise so soon afterwards, he must really have been mortified. I bet his hangover didn't help either! xx

I feel really sorry for him. I think he's been putting a brave face on it all for a while, not telling anyone (including Sam), trying to make everything perfect all the time and it got to a point where he just couldn't handle it any more. Luckily, all of his closest friends were around him and we love him regardless so we all just took care of him. xxx

I hate drama! It just can't be left behind no matter how much older you get. I suppose the older you get the more life changes occur (I.e. New stresses!). Your poor pal though. He obviously felt terrible! Hopefully now though he can acknowledge some stuff that's going on and chat it out. Bless him bringing apology gifts! Hope the fast is going well honey xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks chick. Fast day is going fabulously so far! Have had a lemon Muller Greek (my new obsession!!!) and a bag of salted popcorn. And a tonne of water, of course! Yum yum yum.

Annoyingly I've made it into the office only to find that the meeting I've come in for is going to be a conference call and I could have stayed at home. GRRRR!!!

xx

Oh goodness your poor friend. Really feeling for him and all the pressures. In a weird way maybe it's good he had a bit of a release (altho not ideal swinging for someone!) and can work on sorting things out with others support instead of bearing the weight just on his own shoulders. Glad all was sorted in the morning! You looked like you had a great time from the fb pics!

So frustrating about the call! Are you staying in the office or heading home as soon as you can?!
At least the travelling keeps you from eating on your fast day?!! Every cloud!

Xxxx

Planning foodage for tomorrow:

B - Muller Greek (1/2), strawberries
L - ham salad with hexa cheese and 1 syn sweet chilli sauce
D - Beefeater with the 'rents - paprika chicken with rice or jacket spud and salad (no dressing)
Snacks - hexb salted caramel hifi - can't wait to try this!!!!!

xxx

Hiiiiiii lovely!!! I'm back! Just popping by to say hello again, how are you getting on? xxx

Hello stranger! Welcome back and huge congratulations! I didn't even realise you were expecting! What lovely news.

Yeah all good here - we moved house at the beginning of the year and I managed to put on nearly a stone celebrating but now back on track and trying to lose as much as possible before we go ok holiday in 4 weeks.

I'm off to subscribe to your new diary!xxx

Back