Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hope your phone drys out hunni, I bet you're really excited for your holibobs :)
Really must try these banana pancakes x

Morning hotties!

Happy flippin' Friday! The weekend is almost here and that means holiday is too!

Final WI at 10.1 this morning. 1lb off what I wanted but given that both bank holiday weekends this month have been a booze fest, I'm actually really pleased with what I've achieved.

Managed to wangle working from home again today so I can be doing last bits of washing and sorting the house out in between ticking off the last bits off my to do list.

Planning an EE day today but probably opening a bottle of bubbly tonight to get our holiday started while we have a bit of a pamper session (Dave's idea...this is why I love him so much! Lol)

B - Muller Greek and a banana
L - Ainsley Harriot mushroom bulgar wheat (1/2) with 1/2 hexa Parmesan
D - sw fry up (otherwise known as using up what's in the fridge!) - fried eggs, bacon, cubed potatoes, mushrooms etc
Snacks - 1/2 bottle of champagne (15?), 2 x Alpen light (hexb)

Have awesome days everyone xxx

10.1 you skinny thing!!!!! Really really pleased for you hun, you are going to look fabulous in your bikini xxx

Morning hotties! Happy flippin' Friday! The weekend is almost here and that means holiday is too! Final WI at 10.1 this morning. 1lb off what I wanted but given that both bank holiday weekends this month have been a booze fest, I'm actually really pleased with what I've achieved. Managed to wangle working from home again today so I can be doing last bits of washing and sorting the house out in between ticking off the last bits off my to do list. Planning an EE day today but probably opening a bottle of bubbly tonight to get our holiday started while we have a bit of a pamper session (Dave's idea...this is why I love him so much! Lol) B - Muller Greek and a banana L - Ainsley Harriot mushroom bulgar wheat (1/2) with 1/2 hexa Parmesan D - sw fry up (otherwise known as using up what's in the fridge!) - fried eggs, bacon, cubed potatoes, mushrooms etc Snacks - 1/2 bottle of champagne (15?), 2 x Alpen light (hexb) Have awesome days everyone xxx

That's brilliant Hun, well done .. Nearly hols xx

Fantastic holiday weight! You little (literally) star! :D you've raced down those 10s!! Are you feeling good in your bikini? I bought one yest and it's such a good feeling!

Bubble fest sounds wonderful :) are you super excited? How long do you go for again?

xxxx

Aww thanks girls! Super excited for holiday now...can't believe this time tomorrow we will be zipping up cases and going to the airport. Whoop whoop! Now just have to hope my phone actually works later when I get it out of its box of rice! lol.

Just a week Jessy - Dave is using tonnes of holiday for cycling stuff this year. But 7 days of chilling in 5* luxury will do me just fine! I haven't braved a full on bikini but I'm feeling good in my three tankinis (black, red and purple) so happy with that. The one you picked up last night sounds gorgeous! You are going to be such a stunner on holibobs!

Caz - check out your BMI, you are a super skinny minnie. You have done SO well!!

xxx

Amazing!! Congratulations!!!! I am just loving the Friday vibes on here this morning. You have done so well Sarah, to think only a few weeks ago you were annoyed after all the rigmarole of moving house etc... distant memory now!!

Enjoy your last day on plan :) Take loads of pics... I am still completely and utterly jealous of the thought of you heading off to 5* luxury and loving that Dave is suggesting you get the ball rolling tonight with some pampering and bubbles - enjoy every last one, you deserve it gorgeous girl! xxxx

You're so right, Lil. This holiday has been a long time coming and I'm going to make the most of every second! Two more hours of work then the bubbles are being opened and the suitcase is being packed!

I'm a nightmare for taking a million photos so I can promise you'll be bored with loads when I get back! I think the hotel might have wi-fi so you mght even get some while we're there, although I fully intend to be locking my phone in the safe!

xxx

Yay your working week has finished.. Hope those bubbles are open x

They sure are! And the face mask is about to go on. Whoop whoop! See you gorgeous ones in 8 days!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you, you're amazing.
Have an amazing holiday and look forwards to the photos when you get back xxx

Hope you have an amazing time chick enjoy every min of that luxury hotel :) cant wait to hear all about it EXCITED FOR YOU !!XxxX

Last edited:
Have a wonderful and safe time darling girl! Looking forward to seeing lots of beautiful pics! Loads of love xxxx

Have a great time Sarah, lots of relaxing xx

Thank you beautiful ladies! Cases are packed and ready. Jus waiting for my lovely mum to take us to the airport - times like this really make you appreciate living 5 minutes away :)

Hope you guys have lovely weekends xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you beautiful ladies! Cases are packed and ready. Jus waiting for my lovely mum to take us to the airport - times like this really make you appreciate living 5 minutes away :) Hope you guys have lovely weekends xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exciting !!! Have a fabulous indulgent time xx

Back