Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning all!

Feeling mega sleepy today - don't think I slept especially well; it was so warm!

Plan for today is EE:
B - Muller light with raspberries
L - Ainsley couscous (1/2 syn) with veggies and cooked chicken
D - carrot risotto (hexa) with garlic bread (hexb)
S - banana, 2 pink wafers (4 syns), raspberries, 1 mini shortbread square (3 syns?)

My flippin yahoo email was hacked again overnight - the third time this year. Does anyone else have this problem? It's driving me nuts!

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Gosh I'm a bit of an emotional wreck this morning and I don't know why! My mum called this morning to talk about plans for the weekend as Dave and my Dad are supposed to be laying some decking in the garden and I got all stressed about the cost of it and burst into tears. Not sure if it's all the budgeting stuff at work plus my boss being off getting on top of me but I feel a bit like I've done ten rounds with Tyson. Need to pull myself together!!!

Aw darling sometimes we need to just cry and get it out of our system. All will be okay. Deep breaths think about how lucky you are in so many ways :) and keep going Sarah style! Loads of love xxxx

Thanks gorgeous girls! If I didn't have a coil, I'd say it was PMT/hormonal emotional silliness but I haven't had any of that nonsense for 6 years now. Just me being daft. Off to make a camomile and honey tea and eat a banana! xxxxx

Awww Sarah, poor you. I think it all just gets on top of us a little. I think it's def the lack of sleep too with lots on your mind when you're awake.

My advice is regardless of how busy you are... take half an hour and go for a little walk or get a coffee and chill out for a bit. Read a magazine... (or if your office doesn't facilitate a cheeky little break, go and sit in the loo and read the daily mail app on your phone!!)

Even though you think you'll lose half an hour or fall behind, you'll come back feeling soooo much better.

If only we could have a syn free glass of wine at 10am and nobody would judge us...! xxx

Haha. Love you, Lil! Not sure I could handle budgets in conjunction with wine! Really shouldn't be on here but have just made some headway into my spreadsheet of doom so just popped in! Feeling much better now, which is good. Definitely going to buy a magazine at lunchtime and sit downstairs in the cafe for a bit...you're right, it does you no good working through without a break.

It really is so lovely to have you back hnu :D xxx

Aw honey! Sending you massive hugs! Things that have been on your mind can seem so much more magnified when you're tired and/or stressed. And I am the absolute worst for holding it together until someone says something to be like with your mum and I just can't stop the waterworks. It is usually when i'm talking to my mam too! I really hope the tea has helped the situation! I find it always does! Lots of love. xxx

Hope you managed to take a little break today Sarah and have managed to recharge your batteries?
10.6? That's amazing! Xx

Home time! Thank heavens for that! Can't wait to get home, eat some yummy risotto and chill out with my man.

Also need to decide what to wear tomorrow - we're going to the races on a work away day, but I have a client meeting first so need a dress that'll be suitable for both. Tricky times! Need to fake tan as well...my Mexico tanned legs now resemble milk bottles again!!

xxx

Yay to home time I need to submit my job applications have 4 and the deadline is today and tomoro so going to do them all but dinner first!

Morning beauts!

It's a gorgeous day and I'm so looking forward to the races later! Just had one of those amazing showers where you feel like a new woman when you get out!

EE day today:
B - muller Greek (1/2) and a nana
L - off plan at the races - salmon then chicken then chocolate + wine
D - not sure I will be hungry and Dave is out on a ride after work so might use hexa and hexb to make cheese on toast and a salad :)

Happy humps girls xxxxx

Ooo have a lovely time! What races are you going too? Xx

Thanks lovely! We are just going to Lingfield, which is fairly close to the office. Cheeky vino in the sunshine and a flutter on some pretty horses. Love it!

xx

Have a lovely day at the races honey, and the food sounds yummy. Hope you win lots ;) xxxx.

Back